Mrs Hinch #246 MH thinks Inch is Tom Hardy, her Ribena must be Bacardi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like she’s inside a Pets at Home - do they operate differently?
I took our dog to our vets yesterday. We had to wait outside. Vet came to the car, took the dog in and then brought the dog out again after treatment. I then had to phone to pay for the treatment. All very efficient but no-one stepped inside at any point - just the vets and the animals. Clearly Lady Maldonion has very different rules!

Reactions: 8
Ronnie's new name. Today it's been Ronnie Roo and Bedtime Roo, among others.
It’s probably one of those annoying things she’s read and it’s stuck in her head so she repeats it

I remember at school I fell out with a friend
A couple of my other friends were singing “xxx is a cabbage head” (I know we were childish)
Then when I made up with cabbage head she told me that song was so annoying it stuck in her head and she kept singing it aswel

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I am so angry right now.I didn't realise a particular story was in that piece of tit.
More fool me I put a copy of it in my trolly in Tesco today and went upstairs to the cafe to skim read it.
Got involved in a meaningful conversation and didn't get around to it.
Left the 'book' in the flower display on my way to pay.Hope it fell in one of the water buckets.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
I really think she just got pissed off because the sales woman didn’t recognise her. Or it’s just a ridiculous lie to cover the fact she loves a designer brand. Still hasn’t explained the Chanel boots, bet that’s a funny story too
Or the shop assistant was a tattler and couldn't disguise her disgust 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The staff in there are lovely. I used to love going in to do my Christmas shopping. Especially in Tiffany for my Mum. If she feels like she was looked up and down, that’s her issue in her head and her supposed confidence issues. Don’t put it on the poor shop assistant.
Fun fact! My ex was the director of Selfridges and he arranged for me and my bestie to meet Santa in the basement and go on the Christmas train. Turns out Santa is a Randy old git. Started hitting on me and said “I bet you’ve been a bad boy!” 😂 there’s a tale for ya Soph!
You should write a book! I might be too tight to buy Zoph’s novel and line her pockets, but I’d definitely put my hand in my pocket for you @shadyessex33 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ive had a drink and being a bit emosh... bringing up my dog... BUT.. I've never felt so happy cos of being on this site! I know we aren't proper mates cos we aint swapped numbers etc... but the little support ive had on here has really sorted out my MH...
So duck you tattlers!!!
You're the best.... or vest?
Much love to you all ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Just listened to the bag story 🙄 it was bleeping Selfridges, not some tiny, exclusive designer boutique! The majority of people in there are ‘normal’

and another thing I want to know is how she actually still has any friends?! I’m really hoping a few of them are secretly on here

Reactions: 28
It looks like she’s inside a Pets at Home - do they operate differently?
Our vets is pets at home/companion care. The dog was taken in to the room by the vet and brought out after his checks and vaccinations... Giess each place is different as some said they were allowed in through the whole process

Reactions: 5
I am so angry right now.I didn't realise a particular story was in that piece of tit.
More fool me I put a copy of it in my trolly in Tesco today and went upstairs to the cafe to skim read it.
Got involved in a meaningful conversation and didn't get around to it.
Left the 'book' in the flower display on my way to pay.Hope it fell in one of the water buckets.
Don't laugh at me when I'm f***ing angry.😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
North Weald airfield is an airfield but also a bootleg outdoor market

NEXT TO THE M11

that airfield ain’t romantic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Guys, let’s not judge her and the kids for eating out, I’d rather risk the Rona than have to eat one of Soph’s meals, I mean for gods sake last time those poor kids went over they were fed golden syrup chicken, it’s a chance I’d be willing to take for edible food

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Wait till you read her tit about a lad who took his own life.A boy I'd known since he was no older than Roo. She is diabolical in the very essence of the words meaning.
I realise you probably won’t want to give any details about this man, which is far more respect than Hinch offers him. Are you able to tell us if she did actually date him, or was that a lie too?

Reactions: 9
It’s really hard with lockdown, I live in Essex and we aren’t on major lockdown at all. You can stlll do loads. Dunno about SS but if the holiday company are still taking bookings isn’t that on them?

Reactions: 5
Their wedding photos and story are online for everyone to read. Its just as sickening and reads slightly differently to whats in her book...
That wedding would have cost at least 50 grand!! All for poor little miss shy girl that dont like attention 🙄

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.