Mrs Hinch #246 MH thinks Inch is Tom Hardy, her Ribena must be Bacardi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been with sky for years. It find it the best.
Is there a complaint that can be sent to sky? Like this an absolute joke. Imagine having this woman of a woman to be an AD partner ? For what??

Reactions: 21
Oh Jesus 365 days is on her netflix list, bring on the hair pulling, good thing she’s got 4 mops, she’ll need one of them when she stands up 🤢
But she forgot to recommend it...kinky minki she is

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They all regularly have a go at me on that page when I tell them they are being dangerous or I say my opinion of grinch. Then tell me to be kind. I’m surprised I haven’t been banned yet
I wouldn’t dare comment on there it’s too entertaining, I don’t want to get the boot 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This happens to me too I thought my
Phone is just rubbish
It was user error. Somebody told me to hold the link, then click something about download, then in the top right of my phone there’s a download button and I click on that and I can listen to it 😀😀😀

Reactions: 1
Money well spent there sky with that AD!!
So many good sky originals, documentaries etc on sky. And she recommended the most basic stuff.
But I was glad to see we don't have the same taste.

Reactions: 12
I took our dog to our vets yesterday. We had to wait outside. Vet came to the car, took the dog in and then brought the dog out again after treatment. I then had to phone to pay for the treatment. All very efficient but no-one stepped inside at any point - just the vets and the animals. Clearly Lady Maldonion has very different rules!
Yeh I couldn’t make payment either, they said to pay over the phone when we got home, which I did.

Reactions: 2
I’m fairly certain she has no idea how to use the sky box what it does or say anything meaningful about it, Jamie will have to do all the heavy lifting on this one!

Reactions: 11
Have sky seriously gone from Partnering with indris elba to the hinchs’!!! Wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If anything her ad has made me realise there’s duck all on sky and I’m not missing out by cancelling my subscription, at least promote some sky originals, not peppa pig and scarface ffs😂😂 Not a very good advert for sky in my opinion!!

Reactions: 17
My other half just glanced at my phone and said hows your wee witches coven tonight 😂 how very dare he 🧙‍♀️ 🎃

• Haha
Reactions: 46
My other half just glanced at my phone and said hows your wee witches coven tonight 😂 how very dare he 🧙‍♀️ 🎃
I’m doing wonderful thank you Mr Squirrel, cackling away and doing my hexes on the evil force that is hinch 😏🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 15
16 stories so far advertising Sky. The amount of money they probably got for that! Suppose they’ve got a 3mil house to pay for 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
She said Ronnie loves peppa pig funny how we’ve never seen him watching peppa or anything else for that matter tho we have seen Rex watching peppa numerous times 😂

Reactions: 16
Has she seriously just earned 48k from 8 grid posts from sky for sitting on her ass on the sofa flicking through tv?

right that’s it you got me - I’m just here coz I’m jealous 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Don't laugh at me when I'm f***ing angry.😡
Its times like that when you wanna shout things from the roof tops, call that cow out....but what’s said on Tattle stays on Tattle, plus It would probably be very incriminating and that would be so unfair on you xx

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.