Mrs Hinch #246 MH thinks Inch is Tom Hardy, her Ribena must be Bacardi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THREAD SUGGESTION: Mrs Hinch Tells Us what to watch on sky, will she ever stop telling those porky pies?

Reactions: 23
Mummazzzzzz sure didn't teach manners when she spaffed zophers into the world did she? It's "mum & I" not "me & mum" rude girl. See how you ALWAYS put yourself first??

Reactions: 14
In that sample from her book did she not say she told Jamie to read up on post natal depression?

I just listened to the SS podcast because I know it was talked about on there.
Jamie said the best piece of advice he had was from a friend who told him to read up on PND before Ronnie was born, he read the article at work

She replied: when did you do that?
"I read it at work"
"that's cute"

Even something like PND she can't keep up with her lies

• Wow
Reactions: 39
Seriously, Sky ???

Why would anyone care what someone else is watching, are people really such sheep that they would spend a ridiculous amount of money every month just because the Hinches show their viewing habits?

We cut our sky package down to the bare minimum a couple of years ago because its such a rip off and most of the stuff we watch is on Amazon or Netflix anyway.
The Hinches really are leeches, I can't wait for their bubble to burst.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Glad I’ve got Virgin and not Sky. We have to have the really basic package because they are so expensive. Goes through me that “celebrities” get it for free. At this point does she actually pay for anything? Bet she’s secretly gifted her weekly shop 🙄 Gross. The only comfort I can take from it all is that they aren’t genuinely happy. No self respecting man would write soppy bollocks about his wife all over Instagram and write ice cream messages like he does. If my partner did that his friends would never stop taking the mick out of him 😂 She’s got that poor baby who isn’t protected at all and she can’t even look after him on her own and a poor obese dog that lives a miserable life not getting played with or walked. I’m sure all the money is amazing I’d love to not worry about money but I know my life is real and appreciate the good parts and learn from the hard parts. As the head would say “you’ve got this guys” 😉

Also i love the support we all give on here. Everybody says we are jealous but why do we congratulate each other when something good goes on in our lives? We are just fed up of everything that the Grinches are about. So any deranged Hinchers having a nosey on here no we aren’t jealous! Have a read up on previous threads and see the bullshit your Queen constantly spouts 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 34
If she is expected to review the programmes she has recorded then fooking hell.

Sophs response on any prog, all genres, any topic - "Guyzz, i just loved iittt, I just did, all the bloody best"

Next day Sky on the blower, "Can we have our money back"
This is what I thought. Hinch had visions of being on celeb gogglebox just like her bestie, and figured a sky ad would be just as good.
“I love it!” And “I haven’t seen it but Jamie has” would hardly count as gogglebox standard commentary

Reactions: 19
Evidence of Hinch breaking lockdown rules. Very carefully filmed videos and photos on the night, (the night she did the worm and failed) but then posts this photo weeks later both Stacey and Hinch in the same outfits down to the black bow in her hair, clearly NOT 2 metres apart.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
So...let me get this right. Sky in their ultimate wisdom are paying Seana Connery and Tom Hardy Aka Mr and Mrs Mostboringcoipleintheentireuniverse a shitload of money to recommend the programmes they like to watch?? #fuckoffsky

• Heart
Reactions: 24
No peter rabbit on sky or Netflix for Ron?
Why is everything so fake and made up for the gram like you’ve said the careful videos from that night then the photo showing no Social distancing at all shows what a total made up liar she is!

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Evidence of Hinch breaking lockdown rules. Very carefully filmed videos and photos on the night, (the night she did the worm and failed) but then posts this photo weeks later both Stacey and Hinch in the same outfits down to the black bow in her hair, clearly NOT 2 metres apart.
And they can't deny it was during covid because you can see the sleeper seats in the background 😡

So...let me get this right. Sky in their ultimate wisdom are paying Seana Connery and Tom Hardy Aka Mr and Mrs Mostboringcoipleintheentireuniverse a shitload of money to recommend the programmes they like to watch?? #fuckoffsky
Mr Sweetpea’s plan was to go through & look at the sky channels see what we watch, look at the package we pay for & give them a call to try & reduce it. I was telling him last night when he calls to say he deffo wants a reduction as if they can afford to pay those 2 for advertising sky & give it to them for free, then they can afford to give us a discount!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
When she says she wanted to help them create a cartoon version of her for advertising P&G so she could distance herself and act like it’s not her speaks volumes coz the whole Mrs hinch act is exactly that the made up person she doesn’t need to be accountable for her. I actually think she’s a little “normal” that she portrays like Ron eating normal food and snacks or watching normal TV (remember we spotted his kid kindle or iPad in child friendly case) why doesn’t she ever show that REAL LIFE surely her hinchers would lap it up knowing she does the normal things she does.

I bet Ron enjoys freezer dinners and there’s no shame just own who you are as the lies are just getting lazy and she’s falling over them

Reactions: 17
Love the way she made sure she got a good angle on herself! People who post photos of them looking good and you looking meh are not your friends!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.