Mrs Hinch #246 MH thinks Inch is Tom Hardy, her Ribena must be Bacardi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awwwh that’s nice the girls can come round and take her makeup and cleaning products. Does her girls include all her hinchers since they’re all her best mates too?!?!
Grim! It’s like when I was in high school and all the popular girls used to share mascara and end up with conjunctivitis. Hinch is either calling her mates out as being dirty witches scavenging her used make up or that’s an admission that the iconic make up has sat untouched the whole time she’s had it

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Stats time for both the Grinchs, these are just estimates so the fakes can be higher.

Some serious bot buying.

Mr Grinch has a reported 606.4k followers, of those 7.4% are reported to be fake.

So he has around 44,873 fakes = 561.5k followers

mr hinch fake.png

Mrs Grinch has a reported 3.8m followers, of those 9.15% are reported to be fake.

So she has around 347.700 fakes = 3,452.300 followers.

fake followers mh.png

Her demaographic split.

Fans language.

mh split.png

And the ages and location of some of her fans,

mh split1.png

Reactions: 16
Well, I listened to the audiobook in it’s entirety whilst I had some driving about to do - free on audible. I was left feeling confused and unusual 😂It was terrible. No big reveals, nothing we didn’t already know. Who writes about a loft hatch in their memoir as if it’s some big deal unless it’s where they store the bodies? Let’s not even talk about the fact that she reads as if English is her second language. The whole point of the book is revealed in the last chapter- she is going to leave Instagram having rinsed her evil army of all of their hard earned cash. It also prepares them for the big move, when she ‘no longer feels safe’ in her current home. Not an original thought or idea in the whole book. It seems like her doctor medicated her without getting her to try any other techniques or coping strategies, I think this send out the wrong message, will young or vulnerable people be thinking they need medicated for just feeling anxious or sad? Everyone feels anxious/sad from time to time, it’s normal. I don’t know. But what I do know is that after listening to it I still have no idea who the real Sophie Hinchliffe is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
£99 FOR DRAWERS TO STORE MAKE UP THAT YOU DIDNT NEED TO BUY, BUT DID ANYWAY IN THE MIDDLE OF A PANDEMIC, WHEN YOUR HINCHERS ARE LOSING THEIR JOBS AND HOMES.

£99 DRAWERS THAT YOUVE IMPULSE BOUGHT BECAUSE MOLLY MAE HAS THEM.

£99 FOR DRAWERS ISNT RELATABLE SOPH.

And breathe 😇

Reactions: 46
I've recently got Audible so I managed to get her Me-moir for free with a token. I listened to it yesterday while working from home and got to the end of chapter 10.

I've read tattle for well over a year now and half of the stuff she's saying about trolls is so false. I'm sure she does get people sending her nasty DMs, but she said about people here sending her messages so they can come back and "brag with their online friends" erm what 😂

She has a section on "conspiracy theories about her" and listed 11 I think. None of the ones we wanted to know though! Like Jamie's gambling and how their relationship started.

The way she reads the book as well 😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her stories are so bleeping fake and I’m positive most of them are pre-records. Does no one else find it weird how EVERY SINGLE DAY her stories are full of weird activities and cleaning and absolutely no normal stuff like watching tv, reading or playing with Ronnie? How can people think she’s a normal mum when she doesn’t do anything that stay at home mums actually do? Or does she and she just doesn’t show it 🤔

We never see Ronnie watching baby programmes on tv BUT she slipped up once and showed his iPad in one of her pictures but she’s never actually shown it, she just happened to leave it lying around by accident and so it ended up in the background of her stories. But why though? Why all the secrecy and hiding things and why make out that Ronnie doesn’t watch baby tv? Why does she have to make out that she’s not like other mums? This is one of the reasons why she’s a fraud. Everything is smoke and mirrors and she should be ashamed of herself. The life she shows on insta is a sham and I wish more people (other than us) could see through it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Talk about being late to the party... every beauty blogger out there had those drawers about 10 years ago
This is true. Always Kate to the party out Zoph. Influencer you are not. 🤪

Alex ( the ikea drawers name ) is now the teachers favourite, to hold all their paper pens etc

Reactions: 2
Bit of drama going on over at the Hinch Facebook lovefest group - seems the admin have kicked out one of their own - it’s scandal and they refuse to say why 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I'm not on fb, receipts please ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I started here on tattle because did her
I started to get begging messages from her hinchers wanting my items for free
Because they had huge following, less than 200 followers sometimes and when I clicked on their IG accounts I noticed that they all had certain things in common
Greedy Beggers
Grey homes
Hinch wannabes
Fake lifestyles
And then I started watching the Hinch

At this time, she didn’t work and spent her days spraying chemicals and buying tit and listing Hinch hauls

Right from the beginning, I could see it was all planned

The lies that she has said from day one has always fascinated me and how the cult just believes everything

Just little old soph, flying first class to Maldives, spending £100’s a week on hauls, hundreds of pounds in cleaning products in her narnia
It was all bull tit from day one

She used to buy in dominos and have McDonald’s then the next min she expected people to believe they were eating sausage slop for nights on end
And then just saying that’s she’s just learning when she had previously posted on her own IG her above average meals

Her and her husband are nothing but con merchants
Building a frenzy of unstable cult members who are vulnerable and in need of validation in life and she grooms them via her IG account

Sickening the pair of them
How they sleep at night is beyond me
Oh yes they are in it together all the way

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Blanked Chicken Strips face out aswell because I am fed up of seeing his smug chops - but Ronnie appears to be holding a remote and had been looking away from the ever present phone, so I wonder if he watches TV and we just don't see that reality.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That makeup drawer post was dreadful to watch. Talk about boasting and being a hoarder. Give it away - nobody needs that much
Shocking amount of make up but bet they're all mostly gifted anyway, she's just learning though 🙄 been doing my make up since my teens and still can't apply mine as good as she does 😂

Reactions: 9
4 identical hair brushes? Those drawer fulls are truly obscene. Thx for sharing.
I’m copying her sneaky ad placements onto another thread here

Reactions: 9
All of that make up isn’t an “obsession” its because she’s been gifted it for free!

Speaking of which shouldn’t it be labelled with an #ad

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.