Mrs Hinch #246 MH thinks Inch is Tom Hardy, her Ribena must be Bacardi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
By her stories yesterday she was travelling g for hours.
If she’s gone anywhere along the south/south west areas we’re not on local lockdowns & then in a Friday evening they would be travelling for a fair bit of time 😏

Reactions: 1
Great. Is he gonna need his own thread now? Joint partnership, we all called some BS in the pipes.

You know what? Let them have it. The memoir has spelled out in no uncertain terms what despicable people they are. Delusional, greedy, self-indulgent, and absolute scum to use other people’s loss and pain for financial gain.

I really don’t know what is left to say about these 2 cretins and the people who support them. I’m angry with and for you, @fannysjohnny 😡😡😡

Reactions: 34
Thread suggestion:
Gifted Sky to add to the haul
Pandemic still here but Hinch is having a ball!

Reactions: 35
Oh god, hinchers are dropping the “some people are just jealous!” bomb left right and center on that ladbible post 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m no lover of the obese chicken strip, but I feel for Hen, living a faux human life as the first born son. Can’t blame him for having nightmares 😢

Reactions: 15
S - spiteful
O - obtuse
P - predictable
H - hypocritical
I - ignorant
E - egocentric

Other words that don't fit the poem: greedy, gloating, boastful, selfish, victim, gluttonous, insensitive, socially tone deaf, immoral, smug, sneaky, snarky, wasteful, immature.....
God I'm bloody enraged today I just can't believe it....even more mad at myself, I can't believe I was sucked in in the beginning, bought one of everything in b and m, sprayed a mix of Zoflora and fabric conditioner on the furniture the lot. Absolutely sickening that it's happening on a huge scale. I feel like we're stuck in an episode of black mirror or something!!
Actually it needs revising... Mrs Hinch is the problem... Not necessarily Sophie.

M - megalomaniac
R - ridiculous
S - selfish

H - hysterical
I - in sufferable
N - narcissistic
C - cowardly
H - hell bent on making a fortune out of vulnerable people who can't see the wood for the trees arghhhhhh.

OK I'm done now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So Sky TV give celebs free sky TV for life. My mate works for Sky. So all these Towie ‘stars’ etc don’t pay for their TV .. I pay over £130 a month for my TV - boils my pi55!!
We stupidly pay a similar amount with our HD package yet there is never anything on it worth watching!! It angers me, but he reckons we need every add on and it wasn't the hill I was prepared to die on, so left it. He has been lured by Sky Q deals and they are a lot cheaper for the first 18 months or something so I was trying to push him towards them with the understanding if they sky rocket back to where we are now, we cancel then.

Seeing this tonight has me preparing for that hill! I refuse to give Sky any more money whilst they are jumping into bed with 'influencers' like this. She/Sky should know her target audience better too. How can she think it's acceptable to market quite an expensive TV subscription to her key demographic? Yes, they are all responsible for their own spending, but she knows starting some ridiculous chat like this will leave a lot of her army with FOMO and scared of not being able to join in on that nonsense.

Reactions: 17
What a weird partnership for sky to have the hinch’s on board? I can’t think of any reason why they would have been chosen? I’m guessing the job is sent to their agent for them to pick people? Flash in the pan!

Reactions: 7
You can message any of us on here anytime you need to. We’ll all be here for you as much as we can. xxx
I know a few of you quoted me and good Lord thank you for YOU guys. I'm a bloody mess tonight and I wish I was allowed to DM you (former naughty ban means no lol) but whoever DARES to say tattle is troll filled can duck off lol honestly thank you all you've made me feel not on my own ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 47
So genuine question........

see the continual posts on MHMMDI group....that constantly ask "can I see your grey living rooms"...is that people taking the piss?! Cos come on.....they all have the same damn living room! 😂😂🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know a few of you quoted me and good Lord thank you for YOU guys. I'm a bloody mess tonight and I wish I was allowed to DM you (former naughty ban means no lol) but whoever DARES to say tattle is troll filled can duck off lol honestly thank you all you've made me feel not on my own ❤
I’m not allowed to DM either 😂 think I must of been naughty in the past. Never feel alone. There’s always one of us on here at any time of day or night.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I can't imagine it was over this.
He stormed out after someone spilled the beans about her ma's background if i remember it correctly.
This tragic event happened many years ago,when she was a young teenager.x
I wondered if maybe he had a conscience though and thought she was over the mark using it when she decided to.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.