Mrs Hinch #246 MH thinks Inch is Tom Hardy, her Ribena must be Bacardi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't imagine it was over this.
He stormed out after someone spilled the beans about her ma's background if i remember it correctly.
This tragic event happened many years ago,when she was a young teenager.x

So his post wasn't anything to do with trolls then, how scheming can she get.

jamie post.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
The fact she felt the need to clarify that peppa pig and paw patrol were for “Ron”... no tit!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I really hope hinchers don’t get sky if they haven’t got it already!!! It’s SO expensive and could be damaging to those on a low income!
Why doesn’t she care? She claims to be real and the same old Soph yet she doesn’t understand that people can hardly pay their rent or bills 🤬

Reactions: 17
So that's why good old inchy is trying to up his Instagram. If anything this just proves that it was never really about the cleaning. That's definitely on its way out now. I reckon there's going to be a lot more sales and ads from now on. Funny how she waited til the book was released to. Both in on it together and its always been that way. Tho I do love how she said she loves watching herself on TV 'the grinch' 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It pains me that this almost defends grinch but we use a pets at home vets and they're pretty much back to normal now. Originally yes we had to drive round the back and the vet would come and collect the dog from us, payments over the phone etc.... then it changed to being open but you couldn't go in the consultation room or use the waiting area. Now you can do both of those too aslong as you wear a mask.

Reactions: 5
My life is falling apart. I lost my Mum and my only parent at 28. I have BDD from being bullied at school. I've reached out to her many times and always been ignored. My life has hit a crisis point now with covid and work. Did she ever reply?!?!!? Aahahhajaajahajahajaj No. I'll spend my Xmas day alone. No gifted spread. No love. Just me. No idea why I posted this but if we are all ok in this together.... where's my love Hinch

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
I am dying so hard
She went to we r festival and didn’t drink

I WAS THERE 😂 oh my god she was a shiny glitter hun in a bow
I am dead

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Guyzzzzz I think I might need help. This Sky tit has infuriated me so much that I actually bleeping DM’d her. How can she be such a bleeping ignoramus?
And I should add - I’m a Scottish bleeping Rangers fan, not even an Arsenal fan - but how can you NOT know this tit? For Arsenal fans it was one of the biggest moments in their modern history? Can we please stop making stupid people famous?!!!! I’m so bleeping annoyed right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Bit confused that Mrs and Mr Hinch are supposed to be working together on a brand partnership with Sky but it sounds like they don’t watch any of the same programs. Do they take it in turns to sit and watch tv on their own? How have they been together 7 years and she’s never seen any of his favourite films?

Reactions: 18
And there it is.... Mrs & Mr inch partnership 🤮 It was only a matter of time! I wonder if he become's an 'influencer' for Sports Direct for his 'fashionable' vests 🛎 🔚

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why does she giggle like that when she says octopussy she’s such a bleeping child

Reactions: 10
That was the most boring collection of films and tv shows I’ve ever seen.

I like this because Beyoncé is in it.

Never seen scar face.... oh yes the notebook is on there.... absolutely riveting! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.