Mrs Hinch #227 My passion is now my career, that’s the biggest lie she’s told all year.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unless you are said tall person who always gets asked to help 🤣 I do it of course. But buying trousers etc is a ballache and jumpsuits forget it 🤣

Weirdly I’ve managed to buy a couple of jumpsuit in oasis and I’m almost 6 foot 1. Although they’ve gone under now haven’t they so probably not helpful 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
there is NO WAY in 1 hour and 45 minutes she has peeled and cooked all those potatoes, baked a fish pie, and edited the videos to put onto instagram.
She did all that but couldn’t sort her tights out this morning 🤔 mmmmm yeah

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I will pay for your kids school jumpers. Please message me- I can’t work out how to send you one x
Omg this is beyond kond. I read your message and I felt like I wanted to cry ❤ If only I didn’t have a dead troll black soul and was able to shed human tears

seriously though, thank you so much for your lovely offer, you genuinely have made my day. I can’t accept but thank you still ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Imagine being “proud” of this 😂 watery looking pie with some sad broccoli. How is she like 30 and can’t even cook?!
Is that the ronster‘s plate? Who just eats that meagre amount of broccoli? Where are the rest of the veggies?

Reactions: 4
there is NO WAY in 1 hour and 45 minutes she has peeled and cooked all those potatoes, baked a fish pie, and edited the videos to put onto instagram. Whoever said before this Video was from the weekend is bang on.
Also, lovely song choice “its beneath me” - she surely cant be saying pastry trolls comments are beneath her seen as we keep her relevant. It must be that Renting a sea Hut is beneath her.
I can’t believe she knows that song! I’m starting to see what a PP was saying about her not choosing the song.
“I fly above all the drama” is part of the lyrics & also “I’m so comfortable in the skin I’m in“
She knew to leave that part out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Unless you are said tall person who always gets asked to help 🤣 I do it of course. But buying trousers etc is a ballache and jumpsuits forget it 🤣
Ha yeah I figure they can always say duck off if they dont want to help! Then i will go for plan B theres always a rolling pin, a broom or a roll of foil around that i can start my top shelf swiping game with!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can't decide if she's trying to convince people that she has a normal life where she comes in from work and has to get the dinner ready or whether she's trying covertly to show Jamie up. Again with the fish! She really thinks she's Jesus Christ doesn't she!?
I don't understand why slack knacker hasn't got the dinner ready to be honest. If he's been at home all day with Ronnie surely he's had time to prepare and make a meal while Ronnie was in one of his comas?
In one of his comas STOP IT 😂😂😂

I actually quite like the dress she is wearing. For November. It’s August duck sakes. I get this weathers over the place and it’s hard to dress for but Jesus Christ she must of been sweating her tits off.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“I can’t believe she recognised me”

Nope. Neither can I. Especially when half of your face is covered up. They really are a special breed aren’t they.
Well she was probably there before the shop opened and that woman works there that’s where she met her last time also hinch went in before 7am and pretended to fill the shelve . I have no proof of this and just being a tattle bastard 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hubby has just cooked me the most delicious smoked fish pilau rice for my tea, problem was it was quite an alarming shade of yellow. He placed it in front of me and said "sorry about the colour, I slipped with the tumeric bottle" I almost punched his lights out guyźzz 👊🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She’s really losing her touch isn’t she
No tags of them sticker things. Last time the hinchers were bang on it & she was reposting it
The tide is turning, it has to be?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
there is NO WAY in 1 hour and 45 minutes she has peeled and cooked all those potatoes, baked a fish pie, and edited the videos to put onto instagram. Whoever said before this Video was from the weekend is bang on.
Also, lovely song choice “its beneath me” - she surely cant be saying pastry trolls comments are beneath her seen as we keep her relevant. It must be that Renting a sea Hut is beneath her.
T H I S

Reactions: 7
I would rather eat kangaroo arse hole than that fish pie! 🤢
How can you duck up a packet mix?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How does it feel to be parenting a little boy tattle?and telling a grown woman how to live just because she wants to again passive aggressively take a side swipe at us. Who practically called bingo on tonight's tea...or at least needing to make proper meals.or what is his love of fish all about on the ron board when they don't eat fish!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t stand fish at the best of times (and have PTSD from my parents making me eat it as a kid 😬) but OOFT NO THANK YOU 🤢
Oh my god! So do I!! I thought I was the only person like this 😂 she’s defo not a great advert for a fish pie is she?

Reactions: 3
How does it feel to be parenting a little boy tattle?and telling a grown woman how to live just because she wants to again passive aggressively take a side swipe at us. Who practically called bingo on tonight's tea...or at least needing to make proper meals.or what is his love of fish all about on the ron board when they don't eat fish!
I decided early on in life not to have children... I CANNOT HANDLE THIS NEW FOUND RESPONSIBILITY 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t believe she knows that song! I’m starting to see what a PP was saying about her not choosing the song.
“I fly above all the drama” is part of the lyrics & also “I’m so comfortable in the skin I’m in“
She knew to leave that part out 😂
When you choose a song dont you type in the words or title you want to use and songs come up too? So if she is trying to think of duck you to tattle words.then the song comes up with it In.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.