Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Handsomezz

VIP Member
They remind me of the Royale Family (not the ones that live in Buckingham palace). They're round at Sophs mum's every night (Denise) and they hardly see Vestie's parents (Dave). And Zoph rarely does anything with Ronnie (Denise and baby David) yet Vestie does all the childcare (Dave again).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 115

sarja81

VIP Member
I have to tell you this my daughters going back tomorrow last year of secondary and has refused new shoes! Her ones from last school year are actual fine but....I wanted new.
Her reasons for refusing?
Some of her friends have no new uniform or shoes and she feels bad for them! SO she has last years shoes and bag so they feel better!

Now I’m so proud tbh! But we are talking a 15yr old moody teen getting it and a grown woman with wealth and social knowledge not getting it?

It’s only £50 a day guyzz and free parking.... some don’t have £50 a month spare 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 109
Jamie Hinch.

Used to be a man, used to have a career and a good job. Lost it all when he became his wife’s bitch. Now lost both his identity and his bollocks. A very monotone man, who often uses the same words and phrases ‘yesss my son’ ‘go on boy’. Appears to have zero personality. 40 odd years old and dresses like a 20 year old chav. An absolute muppet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

Baxtyboo

I have a few pages to catch up on but I have to comment now to say, in the last video of the child walking towards them at her parents.... Why...whhhhy...WHYYYY does she just randomly say mamma to him!?! It doesn't make sense! That's like my nephew walking over to me and me just going ahhhh 🥴 aunty. It's bizzare, and it triggers the life out of me! Rant over, time to catch up with me cuppa 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 87

sarja81

VIP Member
There is no need to announce what your buying or where your going! Some people have no jobs, no food and nowhere to call home!!
People have lost their jobs and have nothing right now!!!!

Rub that salt in well soph!! Let it burn more 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 84

Hdt1

Mate I’m a nurse, been working throughout the pandemic, whatever it’s my job. Can’t afford to buy my kid a new school jumper because my other half lost his earnings and we are now reliant on universal credit. I know the struggle and the shame and also the hatred for this waste of space lanky wanky bastard- each time she fritters away MORE MONEY on something pointless it boils my piss. I don’t condone sending people hateful messages on the gram but a) nobody sent that message, she made it up (and actually it’s hilarious because it’s so over the top and theatrical, as it someone would say ‘burn in hell’ hahahahaha) and b) I can fully relate to the rage she stirs up in me and others struggling through this pandemic and just trying to crack on while also trying to give our bit back to society

sorry for the unexpected rant I just meant to empathise with the school Uniform struggles 😂
I will pay for your kids school jumpers. Please message me- I can’t work out how to send you one x

• Heart
Reactions: 84

amyossai

Chatty Member
I nearly lost my husband to Covid in April and then in July i lost my baby daughter a few hours after her birth. Im so so sorry for what you are going through, it's cruel and heartbreaking. Life is so unfair!!! Xxx

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

Handsomezz

VIP Member
15k plus for a shed that's gonna be used for teenagers to hide behind when the police are after them for drinking Mad Dog 20/20 and for some pissed up trollop to get fingered behind. Nice one guyzzzzz.

• Haha
Reactions: 75

shadyessex33

VIP Member
She never got that message! Who says “Rot in Hell”? This is 1860! She is on the scrounge for sympathy as she is noticing all the bad reviews of her shitty collab!
And Verucca, you actually have a lovely pair of legs! Bruises or not, they are a part of you and wear what you feel comfortable in.
I’m sure she does have insecurities, but she just makes it so hard to actually like her. Especially with her track record of using sympathy when she has a new product out or has been called out for something

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71

Kittymckat

Chatty Member
Why does she screech mummaaaa at him at every given opportunity.
I think I say mummy a lot but it's in conversation - "give that to mummy please" "show mummy what you've got in your mouth please" "could mummy please have a shite in peace please?" I don't just have some random tic where I have to shout myself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

mgh727

VIP Member
She has literally become so unrelatable, I feel like the beach hut is the final straw, neither of them are working and I’m talking a real job not wanking off taps for a living, the country is in recession, jobs are being lost left right and center, people are still financially recovering from furlough and aren’t seeing their loved ones because shielding hasn’t ended, not to mention the thousands of people that are being made homeless as a consequence of Covid and all these job losses and she’s spunking 15/50k on a beach hut. A fucking beach hut. Because that’s an essential purchase at the moment and really shows you’re the girl next door all sweet and innocent.

ZOPH YOU’VE OFFICIALLY OUT WANKERED YOURSELF. hope a seagull shits on you. 🖕🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Justanorthernlass

VIP Member
Screenshot_20200907-222408_Instagram.jpg

Ok mrshinch... if given out shit like this... remember you aren't always prim and propa... remember setting your flock on to people that disagree, tearing them apart, then those sending them death threats etc!! Really short memory problems there Soph, because I remember them well! You can delete all you want but there is always proof out there!!!
Funny how you fail to address all the dangerous stuff you do, acknowledge the lady that "loved you" who died due to mixing chemicals
Funny how you fail to mention you breaking lockdown rules and think you are above the rest of us all.
I dont need your sympathy thanks! We need you to acknowledge your wrong doing. Stop rubbing it in people's faces, especially the hardworking ones that have kept this country moving lately, just how much money you have and they don't.

Screenshot this lass! Love to see this on ya stories!!

• Heart
Reactions: 63

shadyessex33

VIP Member
At her Mum’s again! The old goat has only just left her house this morning after sleeping over! I adore my Mum and love her dearly, she also lives just around the corner. But fucking hell we both have our own lives! Grow up Soph!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
I give up. Interviewing for a Nursing Assistant today within mental health. Question: "how do you look after your mental health while working in a stressful and high pressured role"
Answer: "I just love Mrs Hinch and when I watch her family I feel like she's part of my family so I just watch her on my break"

🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 57