Mrs Hinch #227 My passion is now my career, that’s the biggest lie she’s told all year.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does it feel to be parenting a little boy tattle?and telling a grown woman how to live just because she wants to again passive aggressively take a side swipe at us. Who practically called bingo on tonight's tea...or at least needing to make proper meals.or what is his love of fish all about on the ron board when they don't eat fish!
Ooh I get a bit of a first bingo as I said about his board saying his favourite foods included fish. I like fish pie but that looked like mash and slime.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
My MIL’s fish pie is superb, she spends way too much money on the ingredients so it’s crammed with the best quality fish, prawns etc with lots of thick mash all crispy on the top *drool*
Hinches looked like puke. She needs to bin that pre grated cheese, it’s total dogshit and doesn’t even melt. I didn’t even buy that tit as a student. She’s worth £2.5m, buy some fecking Cathedral City ( pretty sure she had some in the fridge as her cheese section takes up a whole shelf)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has Mrs Hinch lost a lot of followers? I’m pretty sure she has since the last time I had a nosey

Reactions: 3
Amen to that! I’m not tall but I have big feet; my mum says like the boxes the shoes come in! Sorry, couldn’t resist a my mum says...
I’m 5ft 3 and wear a 7. My mum says when god made me he turned up too much at the bottom 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m thinking about the things she hasn’t mentioned in a while I’m probs forgetting some things and getting carried away😂
Her plants indoor and out what happened to those tomatoes and veggie patch
Her George Foreman grill
POLLY Altho she did mention it a few days ago I thought it would get More of the limelight
The pergola
Ronnies mud kitchen
Her bird feeders
Her solar lights
Her label maker
Keith mention for you 😂 ATV

Reactions: 3
New thread suggestion:
Our Rose Wonderland is a tart with a heart,
But as for plain Sophie,where do we start?

Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion #228 working in store,and made a dinner. Jamie really is onto a winner

Reactions: 5
Alot of areas by me have gone into lockdown till october, several schools around me have closed and pupils to quarantine for 14 days. Then you have hinch and home bargains encouraging people to go out looking for flipping stickers!!! Shes been here, there and everywhere, in contact with everyone and anyone putting her family and everyone else at risk!!! Use 👏 your 👏 platform 👏 wisely 👏
Not just encouraging her sheeples to find the stickers, but hiding them at the back so they’ll touch pretty much every bottle on the shelf looking for them! Covidiot! 😡

• Angry
I must admit, I started following her about 2 years ago and I enjoyed watching the content but now, I find it so unrelatable. The beach hut is something else! So insensitive in these times.
I think that’s what really annoys me. My heart breaks for all these poor souls that have lost their jobs yet she continues to rub peoples noses in her constant spending , without a shred of guilt. It’s obscene and it makes me so angry. A beach hut???? Give me strength. She’s a spoiled brat and i hope she falls to earth with a bang and i for one cannot wait to see it! 😡😡

Reactions: 6
Well she was probably there before the shop opened and that woman works there that’s where she met her last time also hinch went in before 7am and pretended to fill the shelve . I have no proof of this and just being a tattle bastard 😂
Yep I agree it was a member of staff :)

• Haha
Sorry guysssss I’m kate to the party and didn’t announce time off watching her but just caught up....

Why is she trying to look serious and sexy during the make up tutorial? Has she been told to attract a more male following? Will she want to feature on a hot list or be on the cover of some dirty mag? 😂

Why did she do a weird giggle and blush when she mention Charlotte Crosby was it?

Why the shrunken tights story (with a shot of Jamie’s skiddy boxers in the background)

I had more questions but I forgot after seeing that fish slop ATB hope your all ok you can be anything you want guyysss your enough x

• Haha
Whyyyy does she need to say that Ronnie LOVES everything? She’s just bought him another aquadoodle set cause apparently he can’t get enough of it. Is she forgetting she showed him with it and he obviously couldn’t have been less bothered? 🤔

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.