Mrs Hinch #227 My passion is now my career, that’s the biggest lie she’s told all year.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion: hinch is out promoting the scent that’s a flop, bless her heart at least she played shop

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Oi Zoph 🖐🏻🖐🏻 fish pie... Poach the fish in some milk with a bay leaf or 2 and a wee fish stock cube, make a roux add the milk to it whisk it like duck, put the fish and the sauce in an oven dish then top with mashed totties and grated cheese bang it in the oven and bobs yer auntie.... If you've been at work all day just use pre made mash 👍🏼 easy peasy plus cheaper and more relatable.... You're welcome hunzz
Edited to say if you're feeling fancy you could add some king prawns and some fresh dill

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Might be the mini tattle bastard inside me piping up, but that fish pie just made me puke, the slow mo was not necessary Nigella. I’ve never made a fish pie that looks like the contents of one of Inch’s garage socks 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
duck me, that pie looks like cat sick.

And yes, Soph, you did cheat using packet sauces, and I do judge you.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
“I can’t believe she recognised me”

Nope. Neither can I. Especially when half of your face is covered up. They really are a special breed aren’t they.
I dunno why but I feel like that was set up, how can only one person have seen her in lakeside ffs
dodgy

• Haha
Reactions: 13
FFS that fish pie!! For once in my life I want to send her a #gifted Mary Berry cook book! (Her fish pie recipe is to die for and so easy!)

I need more wine.

The end 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Is there anything she can’t mess up🤢 she’d manage to make corn flakes look like tit. Looks revolting.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Might be the mini tattle bastard inside me piping up, but that fish pie just made me puke, the slow mo was not necessary Nigella. I’ve never made a fish pie that looks like the contents of one of Inch’s garage socks 🤮🤮🤮
The fish pie looked my vomit after one to many wine and Gin’s and a dirty kebab After a night out...
when I used to go out out 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Funny how we are never happy isnt it! I am 5ft 1, and would give anything to be 5 ft 11, imagine how easy it is to reach stuff out of cupboards or top shelves of supermarkets. I always seem to resort to finding the longest thing in the vicinity and knocking stuff off the top shelf! Unless theres a handy lovely tall person nearby who can help!
Ah, but on the other hand, we struggle with not flashing underwear reaching down to the bottom shelves! Or more often, crouch down, but cannot get back up without a lot of embarrassing effort! Haha, and it seems too rude to ask a short person to reach down for us! Lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Soph, please for the love of god, I’ll buy the rose wonderland, or whatever it takes to make you stop jabbing that slop with a spoon!!

• Haha
I can’t stand fish at the best of times (and have PTSD from my parents making me eat it as a kid 😬) but OOFT NO THANK YOU 🤢

• Haha
You know when you watch these so called Instagrammers trying to cook and they rustle up a dish, all i can say is thank duck I'm not part of that family. That fish dish looked shite, much rather tit in my hands and clap!!!!

Reactions: 5
there is NO WAY in 1 hour and 45 minutes she has peeled and cooked all those potatoes, baked a fish pie, and edited the videos to put onto instagram. Whoever said before this Video was from the weekend is bang on.
Also, lovely song choice “its beneath me” - she surely cant be saying pastry trolls comments are beneath her seen as we keep her relevant. It must be that Renting a sea Hut is beneath her.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Funny how we are never happy isnt it! I am 5ft 1, and would give anything to be 5 ft 11, imagine how easy it is to reach stuff out of cupboards or top shelves of supermarkets. I always seem to resort to finding the longest thing in the vicinity and knocking stuff off the top shelf! Unless theres a handy lovely tall person nearby who can help!
Unless you are said tall person who always gets asked to help 🤣 I do it of course. But buying trousers etc is a ballache and jumpsuits forget it 🤣

I remember back last year she was living off cereal and the awful nachos and sriracha that ended up in the book. Oh and instant pasta and noodles by the jug. Now there's a sudden influx of weird cooking.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.