Mrs Hinch #227 My passion is now my career, that’s the biggest lie she’s told all year.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soph I think by constantly editing your nostrils out of pictures you’ve actually done them some damage coz I’ve just had a whiff of Wonderbland and it smells of ........ how do I say this without being a troll 🤔 erm smells of FOOK ALL 🤷🏼‍♀️🤭 It’s just liquid in a plastic bottle that smells of the plastic bottle 🥴

Reactions: 10
When my mum made fish pie when I was a kid, I used to pretend I was ill 😂 I'd go to bed starving and make a miraculous recovery later for some toast 😂
The bit that makes no sense to me is they never made my big sisters eat fish, although they were both at boarding school so not home as much as me (we moved abroad when I was 5 and they were 10&13 so they stayed in the UK rather than move to France since they were already at a school where they could board). They only had to hint that they didn’t like something to get given an alternative whereas I could flat out say fish made me feel sick and I was made to eat it 🙄😂 There was one week mum was so fed up with us not liking her cooking that she went on strike and she made us cook our own dinners for a week 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That fish pie looks like slop and wouldn’t look out of place in strangeways that and her prison uniform from the other day, she’d fit right in! Div

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm the same. I had to stand next to my manager today for a 'lets show off our PPE' for the monthly newsletter. My go to pose is relaxing one leg, which makes no difference, but makes me feel better.
I have never posed looking like I'm about to piss myself though 😂
Nothing to be proud of but I have to admit there are some old photos out there where I have,and I'm sure on occasions I did😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Don’t blame vest life going for a nandos, get some decent scran in before Grinch gets back and whips up some slop.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Neither is finding a nice flat in a size 7 - 8 because heels make you look like you're on stilts 😂
Amen to that! I’m not tall but I have big feet; my mum says like the boxes the shoes come in! Sorry, couldn’t resist a my mum says...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion
”rose west wonderland is not a success, tries to cook fish pie but just makes a mess”

ps I love fish pie but made from scratch, with king prawns, peas in it and real cheese. Mmmm

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Fish pie today, tomorrow the shits. God help that house and the toilet full of skids.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Aw it’ll only be cause she’s using charlottes range of lashes so charlottes also got to promote influencers using them, will be why hinch noted the make of lashes cause she knows she’ll get acknowledged! Anything for abit recognition The absolute cabbage
Lining herself up with people who get hammered on TV for a living sounds like a great career move 🤭🤣 Maybe she's grafting to get on Geordie Shore!

20200908_201523.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.