Mrs Hinch #227 My passion is now my career, that’s the biggest lie she’s told all year.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m 5ft 3 and wear a 7. My mum says when god made me he turned up too much at the bottom 😂
Haha my mum used to say that about herself , she would be taller if there wasnt so much of her turned under 🤣 Haven’t heard that in years 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
More unrecyclable plastic tat and tit from China. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
OMG so all our conversation about in the night garden the other day and suddenly he’s got iggle
Piggle pyjamas

Reactions: 10
I can cope with the shortness, but I'd like her feet. Finding size two shoes for a night out ain't fun 😜
At least you can wear heels 😭 I’m 5’10 and end up taller then most of the men in the bar

Reactions: 4
Come on people, have a bit of respect. The plant's name is Kieth, it says it on the label she made. Can we all make an effort to spell it correctly please? #justiceforkieth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Why does she nearly send everything to the core of the earth when she points at it?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It'll be the pre grated tit she always buys that doesn't melt. She's such a busy person she doesn't have time to grate a block of cathedral city.
She’s got the drum grater that grates a whole block in less than a minute. I’ve got one (bought on a friend’s recommendation, not Hinch) and it’s “grate” 😉🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.