Mrs Hinch #227 My passion is now my career, that’s the biggest lie she’s told all year.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestions

Something smells fishy is Hinch telling lies? The smell isn’t down to her rank fish pie.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She did those signed stickers before and went round sticking them on products with her face on. Definitely because sales have been crap on her Rose winterland/wonderland tit

Reactions: 18
Do we think the shop was open? It must of been if she was running late or was that all bullshit too and it was really only 7am?

That home bargains buys out stock that can’t shift it says on their website so lenor wintersnowzo obvs isn’t selling or was re bottled from their other crap scents!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I am a huge size 3 😋
I'm a size 9 slim fit (near impossible to get a shoe in as they're all wide fit lol) and 5"11. I squat in nearly every photo I have to be in so I look shorter. Hated standing out in school pics! Wish I was slimmer mind.

Reactions: 5
I'm a size 9 slim fit (near impossible to get a shoe in as they're all wide fit lol) and 5"11. I squat in nearly every photo I have to be in so I look shorter. Hated standing out in school pics! Wish I was slimmer mind.
Size 9/10 feet here too, 6’1. I used to squat in group pictures but now I just don’t care haha. Just wish I could find a man that wasn’t such a short arse 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Our local homebargains Is a small one and had a shelf full the other day. It was right as you entered the store. I popped in to get more pens this afternoon and shelf had tuna and crisps......I tutted to myself that people are wiping shelves out and walked on and they’ve been moved to the shelf where all the rest are 😂
Tattler instore? 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Funny how we are never happy isnt it! I am 5ft 1, and would give anything to be 5 ft 11, imagine how easy it is to reach stuff out of cupboards or top shelves of supermarkets. I always seem to resort to finding the longest thing in the vicinity and knocking stuff off the top shelf! Unless theres a handy lovely tall person nearby who can help!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Stacking the shelves?? More like it was set up to look like you we’re filling the shelf with fresh stock, probably took some off the shelf and put them back, also make it look like you’re doing a proper job, do you know what it feels like now??

Reactions: 8
So, she finally got to play shops today. Imagine, being 30 and acting as she does man, it’s so belittling.

That post last night has done what she wanted it to, she’s in the papers again and those who were wobbling will come back into the fold. I just hope enough people saw through it enough not to be sucked back in.

• Angry
Oh me too... I'm a little barrel 🤣

Reactions: 1
I bet B&M are thinking 'what a head. She was buzzing about us the other month. Saying she would stack our shelves. duck her then. Were joining Tattle'

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.