Mrs Hinch #227 My passion is now my career, that’s the biggest lie she’s told all year.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god! So do I!! I thought I was the only person like this 😂 she’s defo not a great advert for a fish pie is she?
I’m 24 and my mum tried to make me fish last time I went home. I was like no?! I’ve never liked it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can’t stand fish at the best of times (and have PTSD from my parents making me eat it as a kid 😬) but OOFT NO THANK YOU 🤢
When my mum made fish pie when I was a kid, I used to pretend I was ill 😂 I'd go to bed starving and make a miraculous recovery later for some toast 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In one of his comas STOP IT 😂😂😂

I actually quite like the dress she is wearing. For November. It’s August duck sakes. I get this weathers over the place and it’s hard to dress for but Jesus Christ she must of been sweating her tits off.
It's September actually, and rather nippy up North! Not sure of the temp in Costa del Maldon.

Reactions: 4
When my mum made fish pie when I was a kid, I used to pretend I was ill 😂 I'd go to bed starving and make a miraculous recovery later for some toast 😂
My mum always used to make fish pie when I was a kid. I remember crying and begging her can I not eat it 🤣🤣🤣 she made me a sausage butty instead and never bothered again haha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has she actually heard herself? Complains about leaving the house and goes on about how much the wants it to be over when she’s got work?

Reactions: 7
My mum always used to make fish pie when I was a kid. I remember crying and begging her can I not eat it 🤣🤣🤣 she made me a sausage butty instead and never bothered again haha
At least you got a butty. I had to feign illness like some Oscar Nominee and make a miraculous recovery. If I said I didn't like it I was told "there's kids in Africa that would kill for that!" They're welcome to it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t believe they ate that for a second. That topping can only be described as (in Scottish) as peely wally which means pale and sickly. Did she cook that fish pie with a lighter? Never seen anything so undercooked in all my days. She cobbled that pie together and then called for a takeaway and rightly so. Her attempts this evening were merely for tattle. She thinks if she does the things we say we might change our minds about her. As if 😀🖕🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's September actually, and rather nippy up North! Not sure of the temp in Costa del Maldon.
Oh yes so it is September 😂😂 well I’m about 20 mins away from her and it was 23 odd where I am.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t believe they ate that for a second. That topping can only be described as (in Scottish) as peely wally which means pale and sickly. Did she cook that fish pie with a lighter? Never seen anything so undercooked in all my days. She cobbled that pie together and then called for a takeaway and rightly so. Her attempts this evening were merely for tattle. She thinks if she does the things we say we might change our minds about her. As if 😀🖕🏻
She threatened the oven with the fish pie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oi Zoph 🖐🏻🖐🏻 fish pie... Poach the fish in some milk with a bay leaf or 2 and a wee fish stock cube, make a roux add the milk to it whisk it like duck, put the fish and the sauce in an oven dish then top with mashed totties and grated cheese bang it in the oven and bobs yer auntie.... If you've been at work all day just use pre made mash 👍🏼 easy peasy plus cheaper and more relatable.... You're welcome hunzz
Edited to say if you're feeling fancy you could add some king prawns and some fresh dill
Make a roux as if she’d have any idea what that is 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her getting giddy over her cooking with a packet sauce?! It’s basically a bleeping ready meal!!!
I’m a pretty accomplished cook and occasionally need to check myself when talking about home cooking... but her going on like she’s won masterchef when she hasn’t actually cooked just reheated some components!!

And the salt and sugar content in those things🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.