Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
My Sister is currently in a Hospice receiving end of life care for MND. She has two very young Children and should have her whole life ahead of her but sadly it’ll be cut short thru no fault of her own.

Then I look at Hinch and she makes me 🤬
Grab Grab Grab Grab Grab........Our Soph just wants more of everything!!!! I hope her bubble will burst soon and even then she’ll still land on her feet!!

Am I bad for even thinking like that 🤔
I just look at my wee Sister desperate to have any kind of life and there is Hinch who feels washing out her Bins with Toxic Disinfectant is the highlight of her day 😡
Sending love, that must be horrendous for you and your family 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 2

PandaEyes

I'm a size 9 slim fit (near impossible to get a shoe in as they're all wide fit lol) and 5"11. I squat in nearly every photo I have to be in so I look shorter. Hated standing out in school pics! Wish I was slimmer mind.
Oh me too... I'm a little barrel 🤣

Reactions: 1

AC55

VIP Member
My Sister is currently in a Hospice receiving end of life care for MND. She has two very young Children and should have her whole life ahead of her but sadly it’ll be cut short thru no fault of her own.

Then I look at Hinch and she makes me 🤬
Grab Grab Grab Grab Grab........Our Soph just wants more of everything!!!! I hope her bubble will burst soon and even then she’ll still land on her feet!!

Am I bad for even thinking like that 🤔
I just look at my wee Sister desperate to have any kind of life and there is Hinch who feels washing out her Bins with Toxic Disinfectant is the highlight of her day 😡
💕💕