Mrs Hinch #227 My passion is now my career, that’s the biggest lie she’s told all year.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god I hope she doesn’t buy one in my town. They are £25000 I expect she will buy 2 as she’s a millionaire!

So she does get troll messages then? Or did she send that to herself??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t want her sympathy....she can duck right off .....aahhhh here we have ladies and gents the perfect sympathy sales tactic for her sheep 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 23
So let me get this right.
The woman who said she likes the Rose Zoflora and the Peony one, actually bought 24 bottles.
24 bottles of Zoflora in one go?
duck me they really are hoarders aren't they. Why the duck would you "collect" disinfectant? It's not something to play with you weirdo's. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

View attachment 236226
Why did the “awww Brilliant Sharon” make me laugh so much? Like it’s the most normal, praise worthy thing in the world?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Busting put a sympathy post tonight, brace yourselves folks there's going to be a lot of those in the run up to her book coming out

• Haha
Reactions: 36
So did she really get a DM or has she been reading here. I’m sure somebody said why is she wearing a black dress to the beach 🤔🤔

Reactions: 39
We got schools having Covid cases my child’s school being one of them and local places going into lockdown not far from where we live I’ve instantly started panicking over finances. To then log into the gram and see that she’s buying a beach hut! But she’s sooo relatable 😡

Can we slow down on the threads I didn’t catch up with yesterday’s I tried this evening but when I just saw her latest purchase I had to come to the next thread 🤣🤪
Same here, one of the schools has closed and covid on rise again. She needs to read the room honestly!!

Reactions: 13
So did she really get a DM or has she been reading here. I’m sure somebody said why is she wearing a black dress to the beach 🤔🤔
I actually thought she took the comment from here. But covered it in her special brand of pity.
It's certainly straight from her playbook..
And someone did say she was due to start "the troll stories ".

Reactions: 32
Am I right in thinking us on tattle would never be so rude? I may think she is an eejit but I don’t care what she looks like or wears. Also can’t help but think that will only encourage people to message her bad stuff.

Reactions: 33
Well, that message from that person was uncalled for.

View attachment 236255
I don't think anyone actually sent her this as she always screenshots the messages and puts them on a post. It's because she's making a big purchase and her mem-wah isn't out yet so she's after sympathy.
If anyone did send that message to her, that's too far. I don't think it happened though.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
And there you have it. A big purchase announcement always comes just before or just after a troll post. If someone did send that message then it's a bit far really, but I have a strong suspicion it didn't happen.
The messages from the sheep will be flooding in thick and fast now lol oh Zoph how you deserve a beach hut. And a palace. And fill it with eBay tat.

I saw that faux flower company do a post saying they're doing Klarna now and there were STILL comments asking for those bloody baskets. So the sheeple get into more and more debt in a pandemic where many are losing their jobs but sure love buy a beach hut. You deserve it. You earned all your money in such a moral way.

Reactions: 15
Call me cynical, but I think that’s a fake troll message to use as publicity for the memwah

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She never got that message! Who says “Rot in Hell”? This is 1860! She is on the scrounge for sympathy as she is noticing all the bad reviews of her crappy collab!
And Verucca, you actually have a lovely pair of legs! Bruises or not, they are a part of you and wear what you feel comfortable in.
I’m sure she does have insecurities, but she just makes it so hard to actually like her. Especially with her track record of using sympathy when she has a new product out or has been called out for something

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.