Mrs Hinch #227 My passion is now my career, that’s the biggest lie she’s told all year.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Howling at the size difference between the hut on her begboard and the one she went to. Clearly no company gifted her the biggest one they had 😂

Reactions: 10
I have to tell you this my daughters going back tomorrow last year of secondary and has refused new shoes! Her ones from last school year are actual fine but....I wanted new.
Her reasons for refusing?
Some of her friends have no new uniform or shoes and she feels bad for them! SO she has last years shoes and bag so they feel better!

Now I’m so proud tbh! But we are talking a 15yr old moody teen getting it and a grown woman with wealth and social knowledge not getting it?

It’s only £50 a day guyzz and free parking.... some don’t have £50 a month spare 🤬
That’s so lovely of your daughter! 👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I have to tell you this my daughters going back tomorrow last year of secondary and has refused new shoes! Her ones from last school year are actual fine but....I wanted new.
Her reasons for refusing?
Some of her friends have no new uniform or shoes and she feels bad for them! SO she has last years shoes and bag so they feel better!

Now I’m so proud tbh! But we are talking a 15yr old moody teen getting it and a grown woman with wealth and social knowledge not getting it?

It’s only £50 a day guyzz and free parking.... some don’t have £50 a month spare 🤬
What a wonderful daughter you have. So thoughtful!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
15k plus for a shed that's gonna be used for teenagers to hide behind when the police are after them for drinking Mad Dog 20/20 and for some pissed up trollop to get fingered behind. Nice one guyzzzzz.
Pissed up trollop getting fingered 😂 this made me cackle hahahahaha ohh the memories 🥴🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 29
"A place to escape is a blessing" I mean.. what is she actually escaping
All the chemicals she’s sprayed in her home? Toxic health hazard that she is!
Well done sheeples, your leader is BUYING a beach hut with all of YOUR money from her latest ads/collabs/ghost written notepads. But you can hire one for £50 a pop

Reactions: 14
She has literally become so unrelatable, I feel like the beach hut is the final straw, neither of them are working and I’m talking a real job not wanking off taps for a living, the country is in recession, jobs are being lost left right and center, people are still financially recovering from furlough and aren’t seeing their loved ones because shielding hasn’t ended, not to mention the thousands of people that are being made homeless as a consequence of Covid and all these job losses and she’s spunking 15/50k on a beach hut. A bleeping beach hut. Because that’s an essential purchase at the moment and really shows you’re the girl next door all sweet and innocent.

ZOPH YOU’VE OFFICIALLY OUT WANKERED YOURSELF. hope a seagull shits on you. 🖕🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Own private beach hut eh? Very relatable! 🙄

She’s a millionaire now, and while I don’t think her wealth is deserved at all, I get that she’ll want to make extravagant purchases. She really really needs to drop the ‘little old me, love a bargain, all my clothes are from eBay, I’m just a normal girl like you’ shite though. It’s disingenuous rubbish, & it really doesn’t wash when you’re spending tens of thousands on what is essentially a luxurious shed.

Reactions: 33
Bloody hell guys ive been out all day and there's a new thread

I'm tired so all im gonna say is BEG on toast

Reactions: 8
Pissed up trollop getting fingered 😂 this made me cackle hahahahaha ohh the memories 🥴🤪🤪🤪
Just you watch. They will go for a weekend "escape" after she's done two hours work in a fortnight and they will be greeted by some guy in a Lonsdale tracksuit up to his watch in his latest conquest from the Red Lion!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don’t think you’re alllwed to sleep overnight in them, well not our ones anyway. Ours all the same colour yellow & blue & you’re also not allowed any gas canisters in them due to the fire risk. Wonder if Essex is the same?
Re the new product it won’t be ironing water as she herself said she doesn’t do ironing so that would be a complete waste.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.