Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kittymckat

Chatty Member
Maybe she's actually shouting for big freda!
"mummaaaazzzz mummaaaazzzz get this binz manz away from me"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Gio

No screenshots of this ‘troll’ message, but I’m going to suspend my disbelief for a moment and assume it was real.

Just imagine you’d had an absolute pig of a day, struggling to make ends meet after being made redundant due to COVID. Then you go on Instagram in the evening to find that bone idle bint, humble-bragging about viewing a beach hut that will probably cost more than what your annual salary was. I’m in no way advocating sending her messages like that, but I can understand why someone might be tipped over the edge & feel compelled to do it in a moment of rage & frustration at her tone deafness.

Spend your money however you want, but maybe don’t rub your picture perfect life into people’s faces during a time of national hardship? It might just rub a few people up the wrong way, just a thought!

Oh, and fuck right off with Whitney! I didn’t find it cute or funny the first time, now it makes me want to put my foot through your Alexa!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 57

sarja81

VIP Member
Here we go woe is me!

People have worse than bruises On slim legs to cover!
Scars, loose skin, fat, birthmarks, defects....GET OVER YOURSELF!

• Heart
Reactions: 56

AC55

VIP Member
I've complained to Home Bargains via their website and on Twitter about how irresponsible both they and Grinch have been. Handling multiple bottles of fabric conditioner and putting autographed stickers on them and encouraging people to handle several products in the hope of finding one is actually pathetic but corona virus can live on surfaces for up to 72 hours and we are constantly being reminded that we should only touch what we intend to purchase. Her wearing gloves will have been as effective as a man wearing one condom to have sex with 10 different women!
I'll keep you updated but I imagine my complaint will fall on deaf ears as usual. 😠😠

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Astonishing

VIP Member
Oh my god guysssss
My brother is literally jumping for joy at the thread title
Can’t take credit he done the rhyme for me!

His actual rhyme was
My passion is now my career, that’s the biggest lie she’s told all year.
I’m innocent and sweet and also shy
But try my lenor shoppers, buy buy and I’ll lie!

he works in advertising 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Bridges21

Funny how she hasn't screenshot the comment but wrote it instead. I call bullshit Hinch. You made that "comment" up yourself. I highly doubt anyone would say rot in hell for wearing a long dress. I think you're an absolute cretin but I wouldn't wish someone to rot in hell for anything. Let alone wearing a dress you twat.

Reactions: 53

Bogwoppit

VIP Member
Oh fuck off with the beach hut! My husband as lucky as he is to have his business after lockdown is bloody exhausted! He started work at 4am today, he got in at 5.30pm, he will do the same all week every week, he had his tea & went to bed, we never spend any time together as a couple & I feel bloody lonely but I have my kids, a job & the house to look after, I can’t just dump my kids on my mummy & piss about cleaning, saying that at least me & my kids have a bond & I don’t shove my phone in their faces either, we had our holiday cancelled, instead of my husband having the week off he went to work, he hasn’t had a week off since July last year!

So Soph fuck off with the braggy posts you utter cunty bollock!

• Heart
Reactions: 50

beingme

Just interviewed a girl for a job, who said Mrs Hinch is her inspiration and world... everything is Mrs Hinch, when I explained I used to follow her and why I don’t.. I got told she could never work for someone who feels that way...

Goodbye darling my sanity remains!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

Handsomezz

VIP Member
Well, that message from that person was uncalled for.

View attachment 236255
I don't think anyone actually sent her this as she always screenshots the messages and puts them on a post. It's because she's making a big purchase and her mem-wah isn't out yet so she's after sympathy.
If anyone did send that message to her, that's too far. I don't think it happened though.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Dickydoo123

Chatty Member
The old ‘send myself a message’ trick 🙄 fook me Soph you’re a bit kate to the party with that one 😴 have you fook been sent that message you lying twat 🤥 what you’ve done is read through Tattle the last few days and realised what a melt people know you are by lying, ignoring how dangerous your sheep are by blindly following you and never holding yourself accountable for your monumental fook ups! YOUR behavior isn’t acceptable yet when it’s highlighted you presume people aren’t happy in their life. Stop being so cliche with your bullshit posts it’s boring now 😴 oh and then pulling out the bruises photo to go with the ‘troll’ message. You need help 🤦🏼‍♀️ And spending £25k for a shed on the beach where you can’t even have a piss in peace??? 😳🤣

• Heart

rosalierae

Chatty Member
I will pay for your kids school jumpers. Please message me- I can’t work out how to send you one x
Omg this is beyond kond. I read your message and I felt like I wanted to cry ❤ If only I didn’t have a dead troll black soul and was able to shed human tears

seriously though, thank you so much for your lovely offer, you genuinely have made my day. I can’t accept but thank you still ❤❤❤

• Heart

Allthevest20

VIP Member
So she's had a message from an actual troll. Apparently. But if that was sent then that's vile to say to anyone. However who will get the blame. Ah yes, us pastry trolls! I never see things like that on here saying for her to rot in hell. Unrelatable cunning sales bitch maybe lol

Reactions: 48