Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Come on people, have a bit of respect. The plant's name is Kieth, it says it on the label she made. Can we all make an effort to spell it correctly please? #justiceforkieth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Brony1312

Title suggestion:
Hinches new scent gets terrible reviews,
So she pretends to get trolled, and puts on the boohoos.

• Haha
  • Heart

Thetruth123

VIP Member
I’m sad my thread suggestion didn’t win 😂😂

so here it is again

so hinchy is worth 2.5 mili ...vestlifes won the jackpot and it’s not from willy hilly

come on guys indulge me 🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Heart

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
And there you have it. A big purchase announcement always comes just before or just after a troll post. If someone did send that message then it's a bit far really, but I have a strong suspicion it didn't happen.
Was just going to say this. Before a big purchase or renovation or large freebie or to detract from bad news there’s always a troll. We’ve had the zoflo incident, her washing stuff not being successful and now a beach hut to be bought. She’s noticed grumblings....so in comes a troll

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Browniesbxo

Had to laugh at Sam faiers story just now.. the ad for grinches new lenor and bold. ‘I just LOVE watching her stories, love her cleaning hacks ‘ just checked and she doesn’t even follow grinch hahaha

• Haha

shadyessex33

VIP Member
So Ma Jareth went to the beach hut with them, then come home with them and stayed the night. Less than 12hrs later they are back at Jareth’s the Goblin King having tea. Does it not get on Inch’s tits having the mother in law around constantly?
My MIL is no longer with us, but I know I wouldn’t want her in our pockets all the time! Nor would I inflict it on my husband with my Mum 24/7, even though they adore each other!

• Heart
  • Haha

shadyessex33

VIP Member
So let me get this right.
The woman who said she likes the Rose Zoflora and the Peony one, actually bought 24 bottles.
24 bottles of Zoflora in one go?
Fuck me they really are hoarders aren't they. Why the fuck would you "collect" disinfectant? It's not something to play with you weirdo's. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

View attachment 236226
Why did the “awww Brilliant Sharon” make me laugh so much? Like it’s the most normal, praise worthy thing in the world?

• Haha
  • Heart

Bettyshady10

Chatty Member
Sorry but that ‘message’ she’s put on her story is such a lie, like anyone would send that, it’s so obviously made up😂 stop crying for attention Zoph you’re embarrassing

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Misssj80

VIP Member
So she wore the long dress to the beach to hide all her bruises as she isn't comfortable or confident? to show the bruises??? But she happily took a photo of her legs to show the bruises and posted it to 3.5 (yeah right) million people!!! Bullshit Sophie. You wore the dress because you wanted to and because your lenor isn't selling like you assumed, never assume Soph, and you got bollocked by P and G or who ever for your stupidity you had to think of a fake troll message.

Last edited:

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
I've said it all along, these "sympathy" posts are part of her game tactics to boost sales of her new book.
She cries about being trolled and Hinchers everywhere think it's us. We'll played Hinchy, well played.
But I wouldn't mention Tattle too much Zoph as people will head over here and then see the real you and the games you play.

• Haha
  • Heart

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
Cant wait till her sheep find out hinch is holidaying in her shed, they will turn up with their buckets and spades, piss stick hearts and just roll pastry shouting all the best!!! Then you'll have solomon turn up looking for seashells with her glue gun and sweet potatoe toast. You couldn't make this shit up!!

• Haha
  • Heart

FairyLightsAndPixieDust

She doesn’t get pulled apart she gets caught out on her lies. That’s the problem. She can’t handle negativity unless it’s about her, only her and good things about her. If you aren’t shoving a spoon up her arse you’re a troll. You’re troll for pointing out she is dangerous.
I don’t believe she did get a message. She’s very quick to usually post it but now she’s just ‘copied’ what they said. You wanted to sneak in where you got your dress because no one asked where you got your black cape from and probably want stuff gifted from RI.
She’s playing victim yet again. Something has happened where she’s probably been told off for not putting #ad or the fact she shared a stupid dangerous ‘hack’. Now she is the victim because it’s about her. As usual 🥱.
Also please get some bloody locks for your kitchen cupboards. ATV xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 43

mammaof3

VIP Member
Last thread catch up

Rest of Sunday
She surfaced at around 5.30pm with a very short story at a beach, showing a teacup asking ‘how are we all feeling’, promising to show us piccies.

Monday
Her hinchlist was not filled in over the weekend – Nothing was done. Nowt. Zilch. That is definitely not on MH – you get paid to clean. Your fellow cleaning mate Mario says you are scrubbers, so act like one.
Ma Fraydda stayed the weekend and grinchy loved ITT, changed ma’s stinky bedding using her pro(stitute) washing crap.
She washed the hob and shined the sink, again.
Ron’s toys were tidied away while he had his morning nap, not sure why they couldn’t have been left out until later. But hayhoo she is the Queen.
Ronnie’s only enjoyment in that soulless house is watching the washing machine. Bless his little cotton socks.
The family shared a Tuscan chicken thing for lunch no tumeric(sic) but broccoli was served.
Ron is loved by all her 3mill fans/shoppers/bots. Scary.
She sat on the floor to play aqua doodles with Ron but he got up to leave lol, the video sharply cut short, possibly because she was screeching.
Jaymeee then jet washed the bins on the shitty pissy grass; she added a splash of Zoflora. Bin juice flying all over. Yum.
As it’s so boring she normally doesn’t do it, but she then shared some behind the scenes pics of one of her brand partnerships zoom demos. Riveting stuff.
Still no beach piccies, the arrogant smug cocktease she is.
and
Sophie does not have a middle name, she added Rose in her teens.

BBQ scandal - Breaking lockdown rules by having a family bbq - reported in The Sun newspaper but she has never denied/confirmed it.

covidiot.png

She left messages on a fans mobile phone so these can be listened to here.
Voice Notes (VN) Thread 151 post 244.

vn1.png

Latest gaffe

For new members.

Kate to the party and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below, etc. that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest etc. = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
Freda/Ma Barker = Zophs mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie

News

She has written a memoir ‘book’ called This Is Me out Oct 1st
She has trademarked her Mrs Hinch name, so expect a range of cheap and cheerful goods galore to come out (assuming eBay).
She has been signed to a PR company called dundascomms, so expect big things like TV appearances.

Facts we’ve seen: - contributions from @SarcasticEllis @bellinibobble @SunriseRae and @Loulou

- Unsafe tips i.e. fire hazards and furniture damage due to misuse of products - ignored rather than addressed e.g. Lenor on soft furnishings (this takes away their fire retardant properties) and spraying diluted Zoflora on everything (flammable). She has stopped this but has not told her hinchers to cease this practice (from the Hinch groups on Facebook it’s clear they still do it- and burn Zoflora in their wax melters).
- Promotes products (and/or the ingredients that go in them) which are tested on animals (including dogs).
- The fire services issued a plea for people to stop putting vases of flowers on hobs after she was seen doing it. We joke that’s the reason she had her kitchen redone she got a new hob but the vase of flowers disappeared.
- Encouraging Hinch hauls and buying more stuff especially non-essential shopping during a pandemic when many are losing jobs.
- Allegedly buys followers. Gets a steady few thousand a day, even when completely inactive! Bum stretcher and cumslut are some of our particular favourites.
- She’s a P&G partner but stored her washing tabs unsafely under her sink, in reach of her crawling baby. Hence the reason why Vogue Williams is now promoting the Fairy safety TV advert instead.
- Pre-records a lot of her content. She actually does very little cleaning. Her bracelets often disappear and then reappear mid story.
- Using a ridiculous amount of chemicals/doesn’t give a toss about the environment. Thinks washing 2 or 3 items at a time is fine because it’s at 30c.
- Has been warned by the ASA numerous times regarding undisclosed ads. She is one of the worst for not labelling stuff as gifted etc. or she writes it really small in her stories/in white on a light background. She isn’t clear about her earnings on eBay swipe ups and affiliate links. Basically she’ll do anything to avoid disclosing properly. We got to £40,000 of gifted items and gave up counting.
- Despite numerous tattle members warnings/cautions about safeguarding, she continuously posts naked pictures of her baby in the bath.
- Doxxing. She never shares the identities of her hinchers when sharing their stories, but will share ‘trolls’ and then steps back to allow the barmy army to attack on her behalf. This has happened many times. She also likes to reply to people on IG crying troll, then delete her comments a few seconds after and leave the army to finish off.
- Spent Jamie’s 40th birthday in an Audi dealership claiming not to have purchased anything. Then posted a picture on her personal IG account at Christmas showing the house with a Range Rover and a new Audi in the drive, but the account went private when called out about it on here.
-The Daily Record newspaper ran an article about her Zoflora ‘hack’. She pours boiling water into a glass jug to test the scent. Zoflora say the product should not be mixed with boiling water because the results of that have not been tested.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...-Hinch-sparking-dangerous-interior-trend.html

• Haha

IsItSaturdayYet

DIGITAL DETOX. Means do not touch anything digital. Including your phone to take videos you absolute fucktard.

• Haha

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
Here come the "troll messages" to divert the attention away from buying a beach hut. Shes thought oh shit im gonna lose followers now as im not relatable. Shes so predictable!! It was mentioned on here about the black evening dress and I think shes added the "rot in hell" and sent it to herself. Fucking delusional bint

• Heart