Mrs Hinch #227 My passion is now my career, that’s the biggest lie she’s told all year.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He'll be kept sweet with the odd tenner here and there on his Willy Hill account.

Thank duck my MIL lives in Cornwall, I'd have a bleeping meltdown if I came home from work and she was sat on my sofa 😂 not that I don't love her, cause I do, but a week down there twice a year is enough to keep me a regular wino.
Cant bare my MIL fuuuuuck that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Well well well so Zoph is buying a beach hut. For sure she is going to paint it bloody grey. She has zero imagination, a grey person in a grey house with a grey life. Boring boring boring.
Bought? no gifted by the local estate agent. I used to go to this beach for many years but now it will be spoilt forever - by the Grinch invasion

Reactions: 8
Lots of negative comments on the mhmmdi page on the fabric softener 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
So let me get this right.
The woman who said she likes the Rose Zoflora and the Peony one, actually bought 24 bottles.
24 bottles of Zoflora in one go?
duck me they really are hoarders aren't they. Why the duck would you "collect" disinfectant? It's not something to play with you weirdo's. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Screenshot_20200906-010702_Facebook.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Also whilst I’m ranting, purchasing £20k beach hut is a massive decision for the majority of normal people. She rents one for one day and decides she wants to own one?! It’s £50 per day to rent, so why not rent one for a few weeks and see if you actually use it or if like the pergola and polly the trolley, the novelty wears off. I know money isn’t an issue for her and that’s fine but who spends 8 hours in a rented beach hut and suddenly wants to drop £20,000 for their own one. She’s not normal.
A greedy effing witch thats who!! Spoilt brat.

Reactions: 6
I just don't understand the idea of buying a beach hut , would they not just wash out to sea after a bad storm ? Seems like a ridiculous amount of money to spend ...with coastal erosion increasing.. why doesn't she just buy a second property near the coast or is this all for engagement purposes?#FakeNews

Reactions: 9
Cant bare my MIL fuuuuuck that
😂😂😂😂 Mine is really interfering. Winds me bleeping right up. "Why aren't you breastfeeding? You should breastfeed. I always put mine to sleep on their side when they had colic. Have you tried cabbage leaves from the fridge? Why can't you drive after a section? What do you mean you don't want a six hour drive down to see me with a baby? Should the dog be near the baby?"
I know you mean well Debbie hun but you cause me to drink A LOT in the weeks that we see you 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Oh god she beach hut didn’t go down as well as she’s hoped so she’s pulling the whole fake troll message for sympathy😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
bleeping hell Jaymee, you have lost your manhood to the wife.

and

Now you are putting on the timber.

Man, get to the gym

jay.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
So she's had a message from an actual troll. Apparently. But if that was sent then that's vile to say to anyone. However who will get the blame. Ah yes, us pastry trolls! I never see things like that on here saying for her to rot in hell. Unrelatable cunning sales witch maybe lol

Reactions: 48
funny how she has to write the comment that was “sent to her” and wouldn’t just screenshot it....almost like it wasn’t actually sent to her 🤥🤥🤨🤨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
I love my in laws but surely Inch gets sick of seeing his so much? He’s just had Ma Barker sleeping over for the weekend, and as we know, Soph bleeping LOVED it, so much that they’re back round hers tonight. Don’t they have any friends they want to spend time with? Like couple friends that aren’t fake I.e SS? They seem to either see her family, or see their friends separately, it’s wierd.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.