Mrs Hinch #227 My passion is now my career, that’s the biggest lie she’s told all year.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
no way that comment was real. Show us the receipts Zoph! Who describes that dress as an evening dress? She needs to get out more, it’s a cheap polyester maxi dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ooooh what was the Mortica Comment?

What i will say is she cries tears to her sheep about being pulled apart - well Hinch maybe you know how Tulisa felt now when you publicly on your insta pulled her looks apart because apparently its ok for you to be a bully for so called entertainment!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
@Astonishing, is your brother's cat named after a_street_cat_named_Benson? The Instagram beauty 😻
I have no idea who that is 😂 he’s a very old cat now and named after Benson and Hedge’s

trying to scroll back and read through as I fell asleep last night and missed her “troll” message!
She was not sent that - she’s made that up for the sympathy vote! She always always shows the messages of love and hate

• Haha
Reactions: 14
20k for a beach hut is an absolute bargain! Always so relatable our soph 🙄
that will die a death like the camper an she so wanted, and as for this troll duck off hinch ya self absorbed cretin.

Reactions: 9
No screen shot of the troll message 🤔 most unlike Hinchy. She normally sets her army off on them then deletes the original message.
Going for the sympathy vote with the leg bruises though. The simple answer to why she wore a long black dress to the beach is because she wanted to. Leggings and a tshirt may have been more practical but it was her choice to make. Absolutely no need to show the bruises to millons of people 🙄

Reactions: 29
I’m sad my thread suggestion didn’t win 😂😂

so here it is again

so hinchy is worth 2.5 mili ...vestlifes won the jackpot and it’s not from willy hilly

come on guys indulge me 🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
My Sister is currently in a Hospice receiving end of life care for MND. She has two very young Children and should have her whole life ahead of her but sadly it’ll be cut short thru no fault of her own.

Then I look at Hinch and she makes me 🤬
Grab Grab Grab Grab Grab........Our Soph just wants more of everything!!!! I hope her bubble will burst soon and even then she’ll still land on her feet!!

Am I bad for even thinking like that 🤔
I just look at my wee Sister desperate to have any kind of life and there is Hinch who feels washing out her Bins with Toxic Disinfectant is the highlight of her day 😡
I’m so sorry. Life is so cruel. Thinking of you all 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So she wore the long dress to the beach to hide all her bruises as she isn't comfortable or confident? to show the bruises??? But she happily took a photo of her legs to show the bruises and posted it to 3.5 (yeah right) million people!!! Bullshit Sophie. You wore the dress because you wanted to and because your lenor isn't selling like you assumed, never assume Soph, and you got bollocked by P and G or who ever for your stupidity you had to think of a fake troll message.

Last edited:
Reactions: 44
Memoir coming up..she’s hinted lots there’s a chapter about trolls..she’s gearing up towards that with this latest message. If that’s a true message - yes I agree it’s awful, but if you publish it that troll will love it - you are feeding the negativity. It certainly would not make me then post a picture of my legs. I find that very strange unless you want to gather tons of sympathetic messages and DEFLECT from: ZOFLORAGATE, PAPRIKAGATE, PAMPERGATE, PERGOLAGATE, COVIDGATE, ETC ETC and all the other deceitful, manipulative, dangerous things Hinch has done. And that is the real reason behind it all! That message is also not the one I would have chosen to publish - I’d be more concerned with thE negative messages about my child who is innocent. Poor Ron has no choice about appearing on social media and the comments that are made about him. His right to privacy was taken away from him by his mummazz. I see this latest story as yet another deflection post and to rally in the minions even more, so they feel sympathy towards her and will want to emulate her lifestyle even more. This is why I think influencers like Hinch are very dangerous for people’s mental health and well being.

Reactions: 32
Probably Kate to the party but this has really pissed me off, I don't care what you look like, I could care less about your lifestyle but don't accuse me or anyone else of pulling you apart. It's very simple Zoph... Just be upfront about the seriously dangerous practices you've advocated to your followers (if you're not sure what they are check the start of any thread). It's this that really grinds my gears. Yes there are people who will always take it to far but you have put yourself in the public domain and well, it goes with the territory 👍🏼

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 23
My Sister is currently in a Hospice receiving end of life care for MND. She has two very young Children and should have her whole life ahead of her but sadly it’ll be cut short thru no fault of her own.

Grab Grab Grab Grab Grab........Our Soph just wants more of everything!!!! I hope her bubble will burst soon and even then she’ll still land on her feet!!

I just look at my wee Sister desperate to have any kind of life and there is Hinch who feels washing out her Bins with Toxic Disinfectant is the highlight of her day 😡
💕💕

No you're far from bad love.
This woman is so self centred and clueless as to what's going on in the real world.
I hope your sister is comfortable right now 💞

Reactions: 14
She should perhaps weigh up the lifestyle she has now pocketed from her nieve fans and actually take the good with the bad; holidays, breaks away, extension, garden makeovers, new kitchen, free gifts, top of the range cars..the list goes on! Sorry to sound cruel but she times her gaining of sympathy so well it's almost tedious. Nope im not feeling sorry for her whilst she's on yet another break!

Reactions: 19
I think we don’t give her enough credit- she’s not as daft as she makes out. And she’s definitely not learning guyzzz.
I reckon she did get that message. There are lots of die-hard hinchers who she has pissed off along the way by ignoring their messages etc. Her only critics aren’t just on here.
She typed that message instead of screenshotting it so today she can say “I even get accused of making these messages up- here’s the proof for you trolls! *head wobble*!”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I nearly lost my husband to Covid in April and then in July i lost my baby daughter a few hours after her birth. Im so so sorry for what you are going through, it's cruel and heartbreaking. Life is so unfair!!! Xxx

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
@GlasgowGirl72 I believe I have also read your sister's story and it moved me to tears and also made me want to appreciate every day. It seemed like she is such an amazing mum and has been cruelly robbed of her independance.
It came into my mind the other day and I was remembering her story.
I'm so so sorry you are all going through this 🌹

• Heart
Reactions: 12

I’m so sorry for what you’re going through!
I am always a message away if you want to chat. I know how hard it is watching someone who wants and deserves life to have it cruelly taken away ❤
Hinch lives in a little dream world and doesn’t understand that she’s a beggy self absorbed witch

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Don’t get why vest life has to keep posting gushing messages about her
Surely she’s sitting next to him?
Tell her yourself you bell end, a man of 40 odd posting on social media about his older looking wife, it’s like they are silly children having a competition with their class mates, oh my girlfriend is better than yours... no she isn’t mine is

And what a cnut she is, letting him carry on with it
The present Mr S tells me to my face that he thinks I’m the best human in the world ( which is obviously true🤪) but I’d kill him if he put on SM making us both look like utter twats and I know that most of the time, my Mr S is just being being sarky/ having a mess about/ or wants something to declare such sentimental bullshit To me, but that’s life...
If you can’t have a laugh together what have you got..

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.