Mrs Hinch #227 My passion is now my career, that’s the biggest lie she’s told all year.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooooh the Barmy Army is turning!!!
It would be so interesting to see the sales of this week on week.. I hope they didn’t make much inventory because from these comments I don’t think there will be many buying again after they’ve got it once for the novelty and to post on the gram, but then realised the product itself is tit 😂

Reactions: 15
She should see the state of my legs! Stretch marks on my thighs from two pregnancies and my legs are currently that hairy I need a hedge trimmer instead of a razor or wax strips. Luckily, I don't care though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Probably bleeping Jarreth/Mummaz Barker 🤦🏻‍♀️
There's a fourth cod , rested on a red sausage thing. It's not a battered sausage. And two burgers. Diffo had her parents or just Mad Barker with her.

Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20200907-222408_Instagram.jpg

Ok mrshinch... if given out tit like this... remember you aren't always prim and propa... remember setting your flock on to people that disagree, tearing them apart, then those sending them death threats etc!! Really short memory problems there Soph, because I remember them well! You can delete all you want but there is always proof out there!!!
Funny how you fail to address all the dangerous stuff you do, acknowledge the lady that "loved you" who died due to mixing chemicals
Funny how you fail to mention you breaking lockdown rules and think you are above the rest of us all.
I dont need your sympathy thanks! We need you to acknowledge your wrong doing. Stop rubbing it in people's faces, especially the hardworking ones that have kept this country moving lately, just how much money you have and they don't.

Screenshot this lass! Love to see this on ya stories!!

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Here we go woe is me!

People have worse than bruises On slim legs to cover!
Scars, loose skin, fat, birthmarks, defects....GET OVER YOURSELF!
Think of all the people who have worked through this pandemic or lost their loved ones.. they are the people I feel sorry for. Not someone crying about a ‘troll’ message criticising their beach outfit choice whilst they check out a £20k shed on their ‘digital detox’ third holiday of the year.

Said it once and will say it again - she could end all this tomorrow by deleting her account. But she won’t 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I have no doubt she made that comment up or will have Inch send her it via a fake account as proof for a screenshot, it’s not the dress people have an issue with, it’s the frivolous spunking of money you bellend 🖕🏻
I hope it wasn't from Sexy Daddy Pig

• Haha
Reactions: 26
We got schools having Covid cases my child’s school being one of them and local places going into lockdown not far from where we live I’ve instantly started panicking over finances. To then log into the gram and see that she’s buying a beach hut! But she’s sooo relatable 😡

Can we slow down on the threads I didn’t catch up with yesterday’s I tried this evening but when I just saw her latest purchase I had to come to the next thread 🤣🤪
There was a child tested positive in my grandaughters school over the weekend. Think it was a yr 5 kid. We’re the same worried about money and heres relatable soph who in the last 3 weeks has stayed in a barn £500 or more, hotel stay £1000 or more and now £50 for a day in a shed and bragging about buying one for upwards of 14 grand!!

Reactions: 18
Here come the "troll messages" to divert the attention away from buying a beach hut. Shes thought oh tit im gonna lose followers now as im not relatable. Shes so predictable!! It was mentioned on here about the black evening dress and I think shes added the "rot in hell" and sent it to herself. bleeping delusional bint

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Who called that a meltdown was imminent a few days ago?!
Why is she so bothered about a comment about something she was wearing??
Didn’t she also have some black baggy number on at the barn / boat holiday trip thing?
She must be pissed off tonight reading tattle to draw attention to the bruises on her legs, which will obviously be covered in the memwah.

Reactions: 25
Funny how she hasn't screenshot the comment but wrote it instead. I call bullshit Hinch. You made that "comment" up yourself. I highly doubt anyone would say rot in hell for wearing a long dress. I think you're an absolute cretin but I wouldn't wish someone to rot in hell for anything. Let alone wearing a dress you twit.

Reactions: 53
Why’s she spending all that money on a beach hut when all she’ll do is sit in it and write down what she’s getting from the chippy later????

Funny how she hasn't screenshot the comment but wrote it instead. I call bullshit Hinch. You made that "comment" up yourself. I highly doubt anyone would say rot in hell for wearing a long dress. I think you're an absolute cretin but I wouldn't wish someone to rot in hell for anything. Let alone wearing a dress you twit.
It’s so obvious she’s lied😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Don’t believe someone sent this for a minute. Needs to dodge the heat from a £20k shed purchase though doesn’t she? 🤷🏻‍♀️
100% she's so transparent. Also says she doesn't normally post tit like that but she bands on about 'trolls' all the time.

If someone did send that then they're a troll but I would bet my turmeric stash they're not a Tattle pastry troll. We don't troll you Soph, we expose you. You can stick your sympathy up your arse. ATV.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
So let me get this right.
The woman who said she likes the Rose Zoflora and the Peony one, actually bought 24 bottles.
24 bottles of Zoflora in one go?
duck me they really are hoarders aren't they. Why the duck would you "collect" disinfectant? It's not something to play with you weirdo's. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

View attachment 236226
Its like Pokémon to them, Got to catch ‘em all zoflora

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There's a fourth cod , rested on a red sausage thing. It's not a battered sausage. And two burgers. Diffo had her parents or just Mad Barker with her.

and 2 breadcakes, not sure if they are burgers, I can't tell.

Both Ma and Pa are there then by the looks of this.

cod.png

Reactions: 6
I bet Mad Barker helped her come up with that one, ‘rot in hell’ is such an old fashioned insult!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Not true unless you show the actual screen shot of that weird message Hinch. Soz. No one here wants you to rot in hell, we just want you to be transparent on your platform or delete it and enjoy your millions privately.

I'd personally prefer if you just deleted Instagram for good.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.