Mrs Hinch #207Just make a sandwich love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering she “loves a barg” why does she always buy the branded food? I’m just being picky now but what’s wrong with Tesco’s own?
Well she does buy the own branded dog food to put in the doggy food bank

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is going to hurt,but I have to defend her on this one-but I hate it😬
She wrote about having a blood condition and she used to show her blood thinning injections regularly.I don't know much about todays' medication but didn't the treatment used to be wairfin based which makes yr breathe stink?Any medical profs.on here?
I have relatives on Warfarin and their breath is fine.

Reactions: 6
What does he do
He does buggar all at the minute 😀. He used to be in Sales and thats where he met Soph, rumours were he left his partner to get with high maintenance Soph. I believe it was him that pushed her to get where she is now, so highly unlikely he'll ever return to work.
If the Hinchers can buy a blank note book for £9 then sure she will release another one when all the pages are filled and they will live off the swipe ups and "book" sales.

Reactions: 5
She wrote about having a blood condition and she used to show her blood thinning injections regularly.I don't know much about todays' medication but didn't the treatment used to be wairfin based which makes yr breathe stink?Any medical profs.on here?
I’m no medical prof, well not in recent years 🤓 but I understand from what I’ve picked up from other posts on here, particularly just after Ronnie was born that she has a blood clotting disorder called Factor V Leiden that normally doesn’t need treatment apart from during pregnancy, in the first few weeks after birth and if you have surgery. She used to show her preloaded syringes in her bedside barskit after Ronnie was born but they’re never there any more. Hope that helps 🙂

Reactions: 6
Virtue signalling again Sophie? Do you even know where Beirut is? You'll never mention it again now will you? It was the same with the BLM wasn't it? You posted a story showing Ronnie with a strategically placed book about skin colours and said you were going to buy more books and learn more. That book has never been read to Ronnie and I highly doubt you've had any Ebayer BLM books come fru!
I don't think you'll be putting a hand in your pocket and donating to the crisis appeal in Beirut will you? Are you going to #prayforLebanon like you've suggested others should do? Like hell you are! You're never going to really care about the Lebanon are you? People llke you make me sick! You've posted a 10 second story and you think you've done enough when the reality is you've insulted the people of Beirut.

Oh and stop giving Ronnie pastry every bloody day! He's going to end up looking like the Pilsbury Dough Boy!

ATV

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I have relatives on Warfarin and their breath is fine.
I knew I spelt it wrong!
That's interesting,I'm basing my comment on very old info,so perhaps it has been refined in someway.
I'm happy to join in with the smoking theory now.It doesn't suit me being nice anyhow 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
‘Treated myself to a new rolling pin!’ 🙄 had mine years and never felt the need to buy a new one as a treat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I had the same blood thinning injections after having my little one and there were no adverse side effects breath wise.

Reactions: 4
Thought she was a cleaning account? All we’ve seen today is Ronnie, a not very heartfelt condolence to Beirut and some bloody pastry!

Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20200805-160320_Instagram.jpg

Anything for a bit of attention!! I dont recall seeing anyone say anything about him walking? Its not like he's a late walker either. My eldest walked much later than Ronnie has.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m guessing she will either be on Heparin or Warfarin and I’ve never heard of bad breath being a side effect

Reactions: 3
Why is it Ronnie seems to have a bulging nappy in alot of pics she posts if him. I'd it just me who thinks this?

Reactions: 8
Considering she “loves a barg” why does she always buy the branded food? I’m just being picky now but what’s wrong with Tesco’s own?
Tesco probably don’t do collaborations, she probably hoping Just-Roll might if she mentions them enough. Anything to max the ££££

Reactions: 7
Why didn’t she just put his trousers on?? My son is happiest completely naked or just in his nappy he isn’t much of a clothes person, but if I was putting him on my Instagram for millions to see he would definitely be fully bloody dressed. I just don’t understand why she isn’t anxious about how much she shows of her son considering she has anxiety. I do think these feeds have become a lot about ronron but that is her content now!! That’s all it is now!! Argh

Reactions: 9
My FIL passed away a couple of years ago, but he was in warfarin for a long time and I don't ever remember having any breath issues.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.