Mrs Hinch #207Just make a sandwich love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I kind of want a Sph2onge but the fact they use her in their advertising has honestly stopped me buying one
Hey just a tip. I am the same , wanted one but wouldn't buy one because she was flogging them. Popped into Lidl last weekend, own brand identical to the shponge ones! I felt good about buying those, no Hinch association! And they are very good!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Do they never go out as a couple at night like to a bar or restaurant for a meal? Or even up (or down) to London for a night out? It's not like they are short of babysitters. All that money they have as well. I bet there are loads of couples who would like to be able to do that but can't because of lack of cash or babysitters. Hit the nail on the head when you said they are like an old retired couple. What a boring life they lead and no reason whatsoever for it.
A night out? When they can sit under the pergola, Onslow munching on a sausage and Grizelda pretending to eat his chips? Or maybe a jac pot or some of her delicious nachos? A riveting game of Cluedo for two followed by ice cream carving? Who needs the bright city lights of London when all this is at Maldon Towers?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why doesn’t she buy Ronnie a jigsaw from her stupid hauls? (I hate that word) it’s always for her, she doesn’t even get vest any shower gel or deodorant, she is so selfish!

Since lockdown I’ve learnt to cook Yorkshire puds from scratch to go with my Sunday din dins, lasagne both with meat & a veggie one & cheese pie, I’ve actually really enjoyed it, I’m being lazy tonight though, having a takeaway because I’ve been on my feet at work all day & my ankles are wrecking 😐

Reactions: 19
What on earth is that all about?! 🤯
That smacks of a mother being far too absorbed in Grinch and what she's up to and failing to recognize that her own child is in need of her attention! There's loads of stories on Grinch's page and this woman has run out of stuff to show her little one? How much time is she spending not engaging with her child? This obsession is extremely unhealthy.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
As if she’s named her grey minky pad “kinky” honestly turns my stomach🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
You have no idea how much rage she gives me when she says Ronnie Mans.
Ffs he's NOT called Ronnie Mans, he called Ronnie Hinchliffe.
Imagine when he's at school and they ask him his name. He will automatically think it's Mans!!!!
I don't watch her any more but by god she makes me wanna gouge my eyes out with a rusty nail. Never felt rage like it! 🤬🤬
I absolutely hate ‘mans’ too! The sound of her voice when she says it goes through me, & it’s twee and knobending in the extreme.

Reactions: 13
As a mother if my kid was randomly screaming like that I’d tell him to stop.... it’s not cute, or funny. Sorry not sorry! They need to learn what’s acceptable and whispering to him then proceeding to squark about Henry isn’t gonna teach him anything

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She used them once, they are never in her cloffs. I messaged them to say this too.
They are brilliant, I had seen them on another cleaning insta page.
Good to hear an honest review - I might just get one after all.
Having hinch advertising them seems an odd fit as isn’t one of the attractions that you don’t need to use chemicals? Hinch is a human chem trail - lungs full of fags, house full of Zoflora and garden full of plastic 🤢

Reactions: 5
I cannot watch her anymore! The bloody memoir book is doing my head in! Honestly I Cannot watch her crap anymore! Please someone expose her for what she is!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.