Mrs Hinch #207Just make a sandwich love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy to tell us that her new lunch bag from B&M was 3.99, but not quite so transparent about her 4K rug!

Reactions: 24
Why is it always pictures of her and Ronnie very rare we see one of Ronnie and vest life together on their own

Reactions: 9
Why is it always pictures of her and Ronnie very rare we see one of Ronnie and vest life together on their own
Because Ronnies Dad is obviously better and more liked by Rons than Soph so she tries to throw the scent off with the posed photos of her and Ronnie to give off the illusion shes such a good Mum!!

Reactions: 12
How many days this week have they had lunch out?? I know we’ve gotta help boost the economy, but where’s the anxiety now?
They'll be taking full advantage of the the Eat out to help out scheme Monday- Wednesday. They've got to save the pennies after she bought herself that cake saying it was from Penguin and spunking four grand on that mangey mouldy cheese looking rug! 💁‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know we say this all the time, but how much tit does one person need? Yet another lunch bag, neither of them go out to work so not sure why they need another one of these, more baskets to fill with more crap! She has a problem

Reactions: 22
It was on a photo montage she showed. Her & vestlife 1st holiday, getting engaged, going on engagement moon, then honeymoon. Center parcs was one of them along with the Seychelles & Maldives, keeping it real 🙄
Oh okay I had seen the pics on here so just skipped that story! Thanks atv x

Does anyone know if Insta do delete bots when they're reported? (I'm hoping I'm not wasting my time going through).
No, they don’t so I’m not wasting my effort anymore. I guarantee, you go in a week later and you’ll see the bots still there and when you go to report them, it will give you the thank you message from when you reported them the last time. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
A few mins of scanning hinch followers... disgusting!! & she’s letting these people follow her & see photos of her baby son 😡 (photos attached - censored as best I could!)

all reported to insta! Very very worrying 😨
I reported this account and had a reply saying the account doesn't go against their Community Guidelines and therefore they're not removing the account 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Just catching up on her stories from today, the post about her needing a shower and to change her clothes 🙈 if you don’t shower or change your clothes hinch your just a woman. Because it’s not like you don’t have the time. You don’t work, you have your carer home with you 24/7 and you barely leave your house! Try being on your own all day with a clingy baby who screams whenever your out of sight!! How about when your son has a nap HAVE A SHOWER! instead of cleaning things that are already clean!

Reactions: 19
Why is she pretending to be such a dirty mare now!!
She's also showed herself side on with her short hair hanging down from her stinking bun....... she clearly read comments here earlier on the penguin cake pictures as it looked like it was her ratty lockdown hair and people were questioning when it was actually taken.

I've said it before but how exhausting to be reading here, then posting lil pics and digs all the time to prove people wrong.

DANCE PUPPET DANCE 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.