Mrs Hinch #207Just make a sandwich love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have two words to describe her
Con artis
Makes me mad
I sent her a message and she replied with ALV and asked why I was obsessed with her and told me in other words too run along and tell people (tattle)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I have two words to describe her
Con artis
Makes me mad
I sent her a message and she replied with ALV and asked why I was obsessed with her and told me in other words too run along and tell people (tattle)
Screenshots??

Reactions: 12
It was where the sleepers beds now are and doesn’t seem to have been moved anywhere else...probably went in the skip at the dump the other day....
Along with the sprayed bird table has anyone seen it lately?

Reactions: 6
Who the duck just puts their other halfs undercrackers in the dryer with nothing else? I use my dryer in winter but I chuck my husband's undercrackers in with other clothes, not just on their own. Talk about her having money to burn.
She scared his skiddies are still mushed on them and doesn't want her knickers being swished about with them or sumat?! 🤢💩💩💩
Or she embarrassed her neighbours will we his skiddy infested boxers?!!!
Gorgeous weather out there yet she never pegs her washing out on the line but would rather peg her beloved cloffs out instead?
She's on a bleeping different planet this one. 🙄
Reminds me of Lynsey Queen of Clean who once warned us not to put a tea towel in the wash with underwear incase 'poo particles' might get on the tea towel :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Along with the sprayed bird table has anyone seen it lately?
I noticed that seems to have vanished too! My guess is it’ll be lying at the bottom of the ‘wood’ skip at the tip.

Hi
I've lurked on this Mrs Hinch thread for about a week and decided to join.
I have recently stopped following her, after reading these threads I can see her for what she is...a total roaster of a woman. Anyway, just thought I'd say 'Hi Guys, i just love iTTTTTTT. ATV

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Oh for gods sake look what's popping up on the adverts on here now. 🙄🙄 Hinch needs to bore off.

Screenshot_20200804-003542_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Absolute bullshit that was the first time Ron had walked, Zoph would have been screaming Jayyymeeh and crying and Vest would have been whooping and shouting for the neighbours to clap laaauuuder for handsnomezzsz

• Haha
Reactions: 18
are you a hincher by any chance
I used to follow her after I had my baby and i had postnatal anxiety and depression also I have an addictive personality. So I was crazy when I was following her crying things weren't going my way..... but a few months on and I've slowly realized that I need to cop on.........that's when I found tattle it was really the kick I needed to realise not everything can be perfect.......
Sorry for the long post but yes I used to follow her and liked her but now i follow to keep up with these threads🤫🤣🤣
EDIT:: i just want to see how much basketballs she has to reply to someone

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Where is her neck
After all of her photos with her sucking in her collar bones so hard, they finally swallowed her neck 🥴🥴

I'd bet my house Ronnie's first steps were not his first steps and a pre record and she's RAGING she had to share them today. Let's be honest, she will have been waiting for the perfikT moment to share these but life jacket gate has forced her to share them now to distract people.

I can just imagine the scene at Hinch HQ this morning....
"Jaymehhhh so many people are in my DMzz telling me I'm a bad mummaz because Handsomezz didn't have a life Jackettt but how was little old me from the village even supposed to know baby's don't float naturally I'm still learning"

"Don't worry babe we'll hit them with the nuclear option and I'll carve you a nice ice cream message after you've recovered from your ordeal"
“I’ll carve you a nice ice cream message” has me in a fit 😂😂 I wonder what the next ice cream will say.

• Haha
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Although a guy in work told me last week his tumble dryer was broke and the wife was in an awful mood over it. I said eh it’s the summer, don’t you dry your clothes outside??? no was the answer, never 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
To be fair some of us live in flats and don't have access to an outside washing line. Me, I'm talking about me. I don't have a garden.

Reactions: 24
Why does she legit look like a different person on EVERY photo
She used that many filters, most of us would be pushed to recognise her in real life! 😂

That rug is an absolute horror and to think she paid about £4,000 for it in a time where coming out of Covid most people have duck all spare cash to flash about. And who pays that much for a rug when they have a toddler??? If she ever lets him out of that highchair let's hope he chucks one of her disgusting dinners all over it.
That rug was £4,000? 😱 The rug that looks like something spilled on it and she's took chunks out of it trying to clean it? 🥴 Fuckin' hell! 😡

Was the rug discounted because it's damaged?
It looks like she's tried to clean it and ruined half of it
I commented something similar- its hideous! 🤢

Reactions: 4
IF they were genuinely Ronnie's first steps why the hell didn't she shout Jamie to turn around. And if she is claiming they were Ronnie's first steps does she honestly think that people won't notice that she didn't shout Jamie to turn around.

She's either a lying witch who is misleading her followers or a self centred witch who allowed her husband to miss his son's first steps. Doesnt look good either way 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I remember when my son started walking, I got a hard time from my friends because I hadn’t messaged it to them and the next time they seen him he was wobbly walking around. In all honesty I can’t remember when he took off. It was a gradual thing. He walked along furniture for a while and then started walking between me and my husband and then he just started going alone one day. It wasn’t something I could pin to one moment and it wasn’t something I was eagerly waiting to film.

Have we seen anything of Ronnie’s room since he started sleeping in there? I would understand if she wanted to keep it private since he moved in but since nothing seems to be private with her I doubt it. Just wondering if she’s still using all those hideous bumpers and putting her son at risk.

I remember when my son started walking, I got a hard time from my friends because I hadn’t messaged it to them and the next time they seen him he was wobbly walking around. In all honesty I can’t remember when he took off. It was a gradual thing. He walked along furniture for a while and then started walking between me and my husband and then he just started going alone one day. It wasn’t something I could pin to one moment and it wasn’t something I was eagerly waiting to film.

Have we seen anything of Ronnie’s room since he started sleeping in there? I would understand if she wanted to keep it private since he moved in but since nothing seems to be private with her I doubt it. Just wondering if she’s still using all those hideous bumpers and putting her son at risk.
Ours was similar, his first steps and him actually walking were about a month apart

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.