Mrs Hinch #207Just make a sandwich love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know if Insta do delete bots when they're reported? (I'm hoping I'm not wasting my time going through).
I wouldn't waste your time unless you have it as quickly as 1 is deleted a hundred are made... she will never let her numbers go down

Reactions: 4
New thread title

Zoph wanted to show us that it’s not always happy,
So she showed us a staged vid of Ron’s crappy nappy!

Reactions: 36
Last post she says they had a lovely day together laughing and all the rest of her tit. They were probably laughing at the amount of idiots that have ordered her book and the money that will flow in. Also she is in a very privileged position to be able to have them all together there are so many families out there that don’t have that luxury because one or both parents have to work to make a living.
Yes she was lucky and to say she doesn’t know how it happened is a downright lie she knows exactly how it happened she sold her soul to Instagram

Reactions: 12
I feel a lot more calm now they’ve got my blood pressure back under control, was so ill this morning. I am running off about 40mins broken nap sleep and being 23 hours nil by mouth though as they were really concerned they’d have to deliver today (34+5 😬) growth scan suggests a powerhouse weight of 5lb 15oz currently so hopefully all will be well. Just sucks you can’t have any visitors.
All the vest for your impending arrival 👶🏻💛

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don't think the government is doing the eat out to help out scheme. I think it's Zoph and Vestlife that's running it!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So she posts a picture about having such a “special” day all together - your together 7 days a bleeping week !!!!! So stop with this every day is special tit . It’s just a big facade . How can she not be bored shitless , every day the same & Jamie under her feet all day . I like my time to myself , I like going out to work . They must be sick of the sight of each other . Just makes me want to be sick in my mouth

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Thread suggestion - Hinch using Ronnie as a distraction, because she was scared of our life jacket reaction

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She loves rubbing it in people's faces their together none stop. Some Dad's would love to be at home 24/7 with their babies. I know my fella would. But then again how boring/annoying would it be just being alone with them 2 as company? No wonder Jaymmehhh has a bit of a baldy head. Must be the stress of putting up with Soph

Reactions: 11
Its probably been mentioned but why is she using comic sans? She's not 12 and its not 1998. I'd be seething if my children used comic sans on anything and they are both under 5 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Guuuuyyyyzzzz I've just done a random deep clean of my fridge as a can of cherry pepsi max exploded how did this happen to little old me from London... I didn't enjoy it I was happy when it was over I guess I'm still learning 💗 we got this

I had to come on here to cheer myself up after a real eye opener of a morning. Saint Zowf of Maldon should have been out with me, she of the 4K rug, 2 luxury brand cars, ‘engagement moon’ total wastrel, chucking away perfectly good stuff.
I’ve been delivering food hampers to families whose children don’t get a decent meal in the school holidays and I have seen poverty that truly shocked me. I have not led a sheltered life by any means but I cried when I got back to the depot. I can’t believe in this day and age that people have to or choose to bring their children up in such squalor.

The first maisonette I went to, I was greeted by a barking Staffie and three little kids, around 10, 7 and 3. They were as pale as anything with matted hair and the place was in total darkness and stank of urine and fags. If you’d seen their little faces when I put the box of food and craft stuff on the step, they were positively beaming. Cue mother pulling on her dressing gown at the top of the stairs yelling ‘what do you bleeping want’
It didn’t get much better. Sorry for the rant but to use a Yorkshire phrase, it’s really knocked my duck off.
Oh god that's heartbreaking how can people do that to kids normal people do everything and anything for their babies to be happy u are a good person xx

Reactions: 6
So she really expects us to think she paid a gardener to fill that veg square inch she has (it's not a veg patch at that size) and she didn't get them to plant her tomato, chilli, pepper, cucumbers? She already had them (or had some as we know these arent them) so wouldn't you get them planted?

We know those plants have been recently bought probably in the barg aisle of the garden centre as the cucumber plant is half dead with not a leaf to be seen. They need leaves for photosynthesis to keep the plant growing and healthy. Those 2 dead looking cucumber babies will drop off.
The tom plants are bought as you dont get tomatoes overnight without feeding and watering them and you would notice teeny tiny tomatoes starting to form

She really thinks we are thick.

Where is your pumpkin plant sophie?

Reactions: 10
The dirty nappy and bath bullshit is tattle bait. She’s saying/showing/doing it on purpose to get a reaction

Reactions: 7
No sign of the anxiety then, just nipped out for lunch? Celebrating 1million book sales no doubt. There really is no end to all this influenza rubbish. Why will Instagram not intervene & stop them buying bots?

Reactions: 9
I used to like her but it annoys me when she moans about her baby waking up at 5am when she doesn’t even have to work she can sit on her ass all day making money when there’s people out there single mothers have to deal with early wake up calls, then go to work on minimum wage and barely scrape by!! And Jamie doesn’t work? Why does he not get up with the baby 😂😂 winds me up!!
and her accent has changed 👋🏻 Stop putting so much emphasis on the T’s you sound stupid
I love iTTTT do yeah love, good for you

Reactions: 13
She loves rubbing it in people's faces their together none stop. Some Dad's would love to be at home 24/7 with their babies. I know my fella would. But then again how boring/annoying would it be just being alone with them 2 as company?
So she really expects us to think she paid a gardener to fill that veg square inch she has (it's not a veg patch at that size) and she didn't get them to plant her tomato, chilli, pepper, cucumbers? She already had them (or had some as we know these arent them) so wouldn't you get them planted?

We know those plants have been recently bought probably in the barg aisle of the garden centre as the cucumber plant is half dead with not a leaf to be seen. They need leaves for photosynthesis to keep the plant growing and healthy. Those 2 dead looking cucumber babies will drop off.
The tom plants are bought as you dont get tomatoes overnight without feeding and watering them and you would notice teeny tiny tomatoes starting to form

She really thinks we are thick.

Where is your pumpkin plant sophie?
and they’re outside too, DOH!!! 😖

Reactions: 3
Andddddd a shopping trip......again! Can hardly wait to see what tat she bought to make up for the gazillion pound rug! 🙄

Reactions: 5
Last post she says they had a lovely day together laughing and all the rest of her tit. They were probably laughing at the amount of idiots that have ordered her book and the money that will flow in. Also she is in a very privileged position to be able to have them all together there are so many families out there that don’t have that luxury because one or both parents have to work to make a living.
Yes she was lucky and to say she doesn’t know how it happened is a downright lie she knows exactly how it happened she sold her soul to Instagram
Not only has she sold her soul, she has also sold Vestman and poor baby Ronnie's souls as well. At least the gutless wonder could give his consent, Ronnie cant. Makes me sick when people exploit their kids like this for money like the giant Radford family they are the same. Instapounds is all they want, and they always want more. She has made more than enough to step back and bring up Ronnie without the poor sod being plastered all over Instagram. Makes me sick. Let him be a baby they grow so fast she is missing out on so much more than she will ever know. Until it's too late.

Reactions: 6
Its probably been mentioned but why is she using comic sans? She's not 12 and its not 1998. I'd be seething if my children used comic sans on anything and they are both under 5 😂
The hideous comic sans suits her to a T

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.