Mrs Hinch #197 Repetitive content, Ron Ron eats, cleaning & swipe ups. Dull life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yea of course vest wrote that in the ice cream! If my husband was to even dare write anything in a tub of ice cream it would no doubt be along the lines of something sexual (he has a filthy mind). Such a bleeping princess or princes as vest apparently calls her šŸ™„
Mine wrote something disgusting on the chalk board in his kitchen meant for me to find but his mum unexpectedly got there first šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
She is always about the instant gratification isn't she? A quick fix. Such a bloody princess.

House had to be a new build, couldn't have a fixer upper. Wanted a fancy garden so got one built and plants put in for her. Didn't like the way she looked so had surgery. Everything is always new, new, new - I know she has cash so doesn't need to, but you never see her with anything second hand or handed down. I don't think we've seen Ronnie in the same outfit twice (and coincidentally everything he wears is personalised so she couldn't even hand his clothes down to anyone or save them for her next baby).

Reactions: 19
She is always about the instant gratification isn't she? A quick fix. Such a bloody princess.

House had to be a new build, couldn't have a fixer upper. Wanted a fancy garden so got one built and plants put in for her. Didn't like the way she looked so had surgery. Everything is always new, new, new - I know she has cash so doesn't need to, but you never see her with anything second hand or handed down. I don't think we've seen Ronnie in the same outfit twice (and coincidentally everything he wears is personalised so she couldn't even hand his clothes down to anyone or save them for her next baby).
she has cash but doesnā€™t need to buy anything cause sheā€™s always on the beg. Looks like sheā€™s after garden ornaments now.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I still think sheā€™s got the shittest ugliest ā€œhome accountā€ on the gram even the young 20 somethings buying their first home have big houses with large kitchens and islands then al have the garden done with pergola and fire pits oh and BBQS (hinch seems to be hiding hers still) she must feel a little inadequate considering the money she makes and all these younger or smaller accounts have nicer less cluster duck homes
Your right I have seen her followers with better houses, I think hers is to cluttered, with absolute tit from EBay and HB, and I really donā€™t like what she has done to the garden put I suppose each to there own, has she never heard less is more, I think she is one of those people that sees something and has to have it regardless if it will look good, donā€™t know why she needs all that seating will she really sit on it, I have seen gardens that are smaller and a lot better.

Sorry if this has been asked before but why has she still not tagged the business who did the sleepers? (I think that what its called, the wooden grey part?) She tagged the ones who planted the flowers but not the one who built it. Id be fuming if that was my business. Just goes to show what a horrible person she is. She made him delete his post and still hasnt given him any credit. Or even thanked him on her platform.

Reactions: 24
To be fair the plants look really really nice
They really do, money buys nice things. Iā€™m just appalled and saddened really that she chose to flaunt her wealth right now. It makes me livid that she gushes about her fantastic yard that most of her followers will never be able to afford. Yet they are really the ones that paid for it. She should be ashamed of herself, really. If she had to show it do it once, and thatā€™s it. But the way she continues to go on and on and on about it now itā€™s just a big F-U to her followers. Look what I have and youuuuu donā€™t! šŸ˜ 

Reactions: 9
Imperial leather recently started something with Vicky pattison ( apologies if this has already been mentioned) so Iā€™m guessing sheā€™s after being a brand partner. I bloody hope not as I love their shower gels and bubble baths and have been using them for years literally šŸ„ŗšŸ„ŗšŸ„ŗšŸ„ŗI have tried all of them at some point
When you say you've tried them all at some point, do you mean you chose them yourself or did you ger help with a poll on social media? (Asking for a friend!) šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Iā€™m getting to the point where I literally canā€™t stand her anymore.
Iā€™ll admit I was sucked in at the beginning, bought the books, the products etc etc.
But now Iā€™m feeling more and more inadequate, Iā€™m 33 weeks pregnant, not really prepared, going through consultation for redundancy from my job which I absolutely love and having sleepless nights over it and she is getting upset over someone having an opinion of her? I assume itā€™s something she read on here. I wish she would step into the real world. Iā€™ve had diagnosed anxiety for 5 years, Iā€™ve not had my pram, cot, baby clothes, toys #gifted to me, if only I had, it would save so much money, but I bet she hasnā€™t declared half the gifted stuff.
Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one. Just deal with it.
Her questionable manners, annoying punctuation and parenting skills wind me up no end, not to mention the complete and utter cheap tat that lies around her house FFS.
Donā€™t get me wrong, I will take pictures of my baby when he/she arrives but I wonā€™t have my phone in their face constantly so that then becomes their first memory of their mother for goodness sake. Wish she would just look at that child in the eye for once, it would make a world of difference.

• Sad
Reactions: 41
I had never heard of tattle until a week ago when an ā€˜influencerā€™ I followed had a big stink about a thread about her and Had a petition to stop this site.
Iā€™m so glad I came here to see what the fuss was about?! Itā€™s really opened my eyes to a few things. Especially in regards to the Pergola Prince (spelling error is intentional)
Wow, just wow! Thanks guyzzzzz Iā€™m new to this so bare with me!
Iā€™ve been following Mrs Hinch for about 12 months and even rushed out for the minkehs when they came in a three colour pack (please donā€™t judge)
However, I had been questioning things sheā€™s been doing.... having an idea for a kitchen and boom itā€™s done within a week, same with her garden..... coming on here made me realise I wasnā€™t going crazy.... also how she blocks out names when she shares followers nice messages then doesnā€™t when sheā€™s being trolled?! Surely that trolling in itself as her little army then take it upon themselves to make other lives hell? Iā€™m sure I seen somewhere that someone had death threats from her fans! Hinch knows about this and surely should acknowledge that her ā€˜Hinchersā€™ shouldnā€™t do that? I mean what if those messages actually made someone ā€˜kill themselves.... just vile!

I noticed in a post on this this thread that someone had asked whether or not her and Jamie argue..... just looked at her stories and sheā€™s mentioned we argue sometimes. WTF? Sheā€™s defo reading guyzzzz

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Thread title suggestion:

Sophie may be the Maldon 'princes', but it's her sheep's pockets she rinses.

Reactions: 39
sorry I don't buy the 'up at 2am because I felt like I've been kicked in the stomach after something I read' crap. She's trying to sell her new book, being very discreet about it and attention seeking to her followers, so they are all left thinking 'I wonder what it said?' Bore off Sophie
Apparently thereā€™s an app that you can schedule your posts to go live whenever you set them to? I bet sheā€™s tucked up asleep really šŸ˜“

• Wow
Reactions: 17
They really do, money buys nice things. Iā€™m just appalled and saddened really that she chose to flaunt her wealth right now. It makes me livid that she gushes about her fantastic yard that most of her followers will never be able to afford. Yet they are really the ones that paid for it. She should be ashamed of herself, really. If she had to show it do it once, and thatā€™s it. But the way she continues to go on and on and on about it now itā€™s just a big F-U to her followers. Look what I have and youuuuu donā€™t! šŸ˜ 
I agree . After the way things have been for most families this last few months . In some ways sheā€™s right that she is in fact an influencer & her followers probably look to her stories as a form of escapism . I think this relates to when she was ā€œrelatableā€ . Who can afford to spend Ā£1000ā€™s which this garden project would of cost on new plants & sleepers ?? Unless your racking the cash in which she is , by doing naff all ! . She is very untactful & flaunting her money like this . I still donā€™t understand why people go mad for her I really donā€™t . She doesnā€™t even clean properly anymore , thereā€™s only so many hacks you can share . And the hauls ?? Why do people find what she buys from home & bargain interesting ....... do people not have a mind of their own , this is grown women we are talking about aswell !! Beyond me #bekondme

Poor Henry must be so confused everytime he goes out there and the space he has to run around is even smaller. This is how it was for him at one point.

View attachment 179913
I had completely forgotten about all this garden space that she got rid of! Well done for remembering! Makes me sad how much potential they had with this space and what they could have done with it. Imagine the play area Ronnie could have had šŸ˜ž They probably could have afforded to get a company like this is and design something within their budget.

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Whyā€™s onslow removing Rā€™s hands away and telling him, ā€œnoā€ so sternly? zoph said he was going to eat a leaf, but it didnā€™t look like that to me. Think heā€™s more controlling than her tbh looking at that
Theyā€™re a pair of idiots. Just what do they think heā€™s going to do when heā€™s on the go? Kids love touching plants and pulling at them. Wrong time to have a fancy pants garden.

Reactions: 6
I canā€™t wait for Henry to jump into her new sleeper flower beds and do a massive steaming dog tit on her newly planted bushes

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ffs Soph itā€™s not a perGOALa itā€™s a pergola. What is the point of her reading these threads if she doesnā€™t learn from them šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Also adding an ā€œsā€ to words isnā€™t cute or quirky, itā€™s just twattish and annoying. Mans, mummas, handsomes šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”
I did with my first...subsequent children no!!
Morning tattle tossers. Poor ronronszzz blessumszz hand looks like heā€™s dipped it in fake tan
Itā€™s in the thread previous to the one saying trace was jealous of hinch and stace.
Someone posted in one of the Hinch groups on Facebook looking for help getting gloss paint out of a new carpet (who the duck glossed with a new carpet down?!?!)
Anyway I can't tell if this is a piss take or genuine advice.....either way it's gold....!!!
Please tell me Iā€™m not the only one annoyed there isnā€™t 2 tall trees on the right šŸ˜‚
omg the middle two are too close together plus the ones on the left are too high

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.