Mrs Hinch #197 Repetitive content, Ron Ron eats, cleaning & swipe ups. Dull life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning everyone! 😊 what the hell is she wittering on about now? Awake at 2am feeling sick because of something she's read? Doesn't actually say what it was though? Fishing for content for the new book I think! duck off Sophie! You are living your life according to Tattle
Our Stacy had a day last week where she read something and it gave her a "dicky" tummy.
Monkey see, monkey do.

They are literally carbon copies of one another.

Reactions: 29
Users who reply to posts like this instead of reporting may get a warning on their own account as it derails the thread, Please remember to hit report and allow staff to deal with users causing issues. - Please read our rules and why they're important
You lot on here are honestly the most cringeworthy people ... I am by far what you call hinch barmy army but just needed you all to know how sad and pathetic your lives are bet most of you have kids and all you do alllllll day is slag someone off and try destroy someones life... like seriously if you don't like the woman just unfollow but to sit here all day guessing what she's up too and slagging her off, honest I cringe for you. And please do not say you are not bullies cos that is exactly what you all are, you are all aggressive and horrible human beings. Your children will be soooooo proud of you NOT!!!! Imagine finding out your mum sat on a bully website all day 🤣🤣
The irony that you are slagging us off for being on here yet you took the time out of your day to do the same. BYE KAREN 👋🏻

Users who reply to posts like this instead of reporting may get a warning on their own account as it derails the thread, Please remember to hit report and allow staff to deal with users causing issues. - Please read our rules and why they're important
You lot on here are honestly the most cringeworthy people ... I am by far what you call hinch barmy army but just needed you all to know how sad and pathetic your lives are bet most of you have kids and all you do alllllll day is slag someone off and try destroy someones life... like seriously if you don't like the woman just unfollow but to sit here all day guessing what she's up too and slagging her off, honest I cringe for you. And please do not say you are not bullies cos that is exactly what you all are, you are all aggressive and horrible human beings. Your children will be soooooo proud of you NOT!!!! Imagine finding out your mum sat on a bully website all day 🤣🤣
You are a member of this site and have posted in multiple other threads. Do you not see the irony in your post ?

Bye Felicia 👋 shut the door on your way out poppet

More cringe worthy that you have taken time out of your day to come and post on here, I bet your queen soph is so proud of you 🤣🤣 Its called sharing an OPINION hun. We're allowed to do that, if we do it elsewhere you hinchers are so barmy that you forget about "be kind" and send death threats if anyone dares disagree with queen soph. If you don't like it, don't read here.
And arent you a bit of a hypocrite when you've posted in other threads too! Jog on 😂😂

Crack on supporting a narcissist liar who manipulates her followers, creates mental health issues for others , acts to be the perfect mother and wife ....whilst spouting her still learning twaddle!!!
lies and deceives people so much she forgets her own lies!!!!
Keeps quiet when her sheep and damn right mental unhinged army abuse people that dare question their queen!!! Doesn’t take any form of critique or criticism!!! And cries bully every 5 mins for sympathy and engagement!!
she is a bleeping knob, so are you 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

Oh and look at your message history you've left on another thread, hardly an angel are you sweetie......

I find it very sad hinchers will be losing jobs and loved ones. Really feeling the effect of Covid so might not be able to sleep then little old totally not relatable Soph can’t sleep because she READ something ONLINE 😆 wouldn’t it be nice to have such a boring and carefree life that was your only worry a strangers opinion.
Exactly this!
The future for a lot of people is going to be really uncertain 😕
She’s always playing the victim when she has a life (I’ll use that word loosely) that some can only dream for (house, husband, baby, financially comfortable).
How people feel sorry for her I just don’t know.

Reactions: 9
What’s the point in her doing the caddy to leave in her room walk out then have to go back in and get it.also why is it in her room to be made up when he isn’t in his own room.. makes zero sense

Reactions: 9
Just watched her Hinch haul with sound. It's blatantly obvious she has never cooked anything in a roasting bag before and is just looking at the picture on the packet.
The whole point of them is to stop the meat juices escaping so any veg in the bottom of the bag would be wallowing in a pool of fat for an hour and a half and completely inedible by the time the chicken was cooked through 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Sorry Soph your worries are self inflicted for not taking control of your followers behaviour.

You need to stop your followers trolling people with abysmal threats. You need to say everyone is entitled to their own opinion and abusing people and deleting comments is awful and bad insta behaviour. Sort yourself out love!

FYI eating with your mouth open is vile. Get some manners.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve been reading the threads for a few weeks now and finally joined up. I had to message hinch after all what happened with HLB, so I’ll be expecting a block! Cannot stand the woman now, she really needs to be held accountable for her actions, but I feel it will be a long time waiting. Everyday we see the same repetitive routine 🙄 where’s all the cleaning aspect gone that originally made her “Mrs hinch” 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Stop videoing yourself eating, my Staffs has better manners then you, you over rated twit, Happy Sunday Tattlers x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Bingo to whoever it was who said hinch never mentions poo explosions btw 😆.

Hi Soph 👋

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I've decided that Hinch and SS have a collaboration line in the works.... Not sure what for yet but i gonna keep thinking (maybe cheap homewear?) 🤣

Anyway.... SS's half is going to be baby pink and Hinch's is going to be baby blue. They are just starting to sow the seeds of being "into those colours atm"
Ss definitely has something home/cleaning/kids clothes related in the pipeline!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Does anyone else refer to disgusting grey homes like Grinch’s as I peaked in high school and was a bully decor? Fiat 500 basic girls who have nothing better to do than watch a woman with a saggy neck that makes her look 50 clean her house like we’re back in the 1940s. We have to be good little house wifeys!! Hashtag conspiracy theory ATV xo

• Haha
Reactions: 27
SS posted some really cute videos of her and Rex from Yesterday, I wonder how long it will be before grinch does the same with her and ronnieblesshim

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.