Mrs Hinch #197 Repetitive content, Ron Ron eats, cleaning & swipe ups. Dull life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't have a problem with her getting people in to sort the garden out for her, I'm no gardener and would love someone to sort mine out and make it easy maintenance for me but hers just looks weird with that collection of plants. There isn't any variety and it's literally three of four plants repeated and they will probably all flower at the same time rather than stuff flowering through the year.
This!! If I was paying someone to do my garden for me, I’d sure as hell want it to have year round interest. I know they probably did what she asked (in which case, why hire someone for their expertise - oh hang on, we already know.. more money than sense) but I bet it made them die inside a little.

Reactions: 9
The fake hanging baskets look absolutely ridiculous. It's so overdone and looks like it's set up for a wedding.

Reactions: 22
Soooo in the mornings she opens the curtains yet at 2am they are still open and tied back 🤯
All those trees in her newly planted back garden and still not enough shade to describe her BS, we are in the the middle of a effing pandemic and she complains about being attacked (not really we are all honest, loving humans on here) she doesn’t keep things relative, how and why is this woman so important??? Did she have Ronnie just for more followers? Wouldn’t surprise me with the selective attention he gets. Poor soul xxx

Reactions: 8
My fella has just been to put diesel in his car and said he'd bring me a chocolate bar back from shop (I'm pregnant and I'm craving bountys and kinder Buenos) he turned up and said there wasn't any, what's he got me.... A bleeping Fry's chocolate cream. 😭😭😭😭
"I thought you like them? You always got packs from home bargains!"
That was before! 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just catching up after two days off (didn’t have my phone in a draw had sickness and shits, kids had sickness and shits. Been a right laugh) my bleeping god I’ve missed you guys!

Reactions: 17
Tbh it shouldn't matter whether money has changed hands or not. The rules are constantly updated though and tbf are pretty clear (and strict!) nowadays. You'd think the fact she has been investigated before would be enough to make her err on the side of caution but obviously not. It is annoying I agree, I even hate the way she goes on about P&G in HB etc. Even though I bought these with my OWN MONEY I'm made to put ad etc. Whoop de fecking do hen, they pay you ££££ and you've splashed out £3 all on your own.
Yes!! This drives me absolutely mad when she says this!! P&G are effectively your employer. They have taken you on to market them, and a salary has been agreed and contracts have been signed. How that salary has been paid, I have no idea. Maybe its paid in one lump sum, maybe it's monthly, maybe it quarterly, biannually or maybe its paid upon the completion of every 3/4/5 (formal, scheduled, scripted) posts. Either way that salary has been deemed appropriate for the "work load" in the job description, given to you, to be carried out over e.g. a year to promote P&G. I'm pretty sure said job description will include throwing in between formal ads, acting natural and like you have always, and will always use this product and are sharing it really casually to be helpful to your followers. Therefore, YES you have been paid for posting. Yes it may not be on this weeks list of planned, scheduled posts e.g. post mopping your floor with the power mop and post it at 6pm on Monday 13th July and say "<scripted post>" but it is still within your job title which you are being PAID for. :rolleyes:

For example, I am paid monthly, and this covers all the work I do in that month (excluding extra shifts I take on myself or any bank work done). I'm not paid per baby that I "catch." Can you imagine me delivering a baby and saying, I'm not actually receiving a wad of cash when I leave this room so technically I haven't been paid for this, but as I'm here, I'm still going to do it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I'm kate to the party guys but why the f is she eating like that

It's the 2nd time in as many weeks she's done this

She is either winding someone up/doesn't care/or thinks it sexy (Well it fecking isn't sexy)

Zophela it's disgusting, your mother should be ashamed to have brought you up like you act, as my mum says dragged up so bleeping stop it

View attachment 179805
View attachment 179815
Is that what she looks like when she's noshing Jamie off? Poor bastard!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Why’s onslow removing R’s hands away and telling him, “no” so sternly? zoph said he was going to eat a leaf, but it didn’t look like that to me. Think he’s more controlling than her tbh looking at that

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Cue loads of messages of hinchers crawling up her arse 🙄

Whilst I imagine that yes, it probably is upsetting reading tit about yourself, if you want to a z-list ‘sleb’ and live your life online then surely you need to accept that not everyone will like you, or agree with you, and there are people out there that will make tit up.
Who has their curtains open when they are meant to be in bed at 2am? It does look dark, but not that dark

Reactions: 7
Long time lurker, guilty of being a sheep in the past, baaa. I got sucked in, I must admit but it really opens your eyes when you come on here. I'm a middle aged married woman with two kids and I did think with at least half a brain but not too sure now with how I believed it all at the beginning and thought she was just a ordinary housewife. Wouldnt mind being on the end of just a fraction of her free stuff but not if I had to lie and deceive to get it. Never hear see her cleaning her lanterns now, or candle burners, don't see her Disney rings, never mentions her handy under the stairs gifted storage, dowleant seem to have done anything with her garage. Why she had that stupid make do rorary airer stuck to the fence for the birds to tit on with a garden that size is beyond me, nothing better than pegging out your washing. Never seen her peg out any bedding, towels etc. A hot tub is sure to be looming for the pergola. Never talks about bad days or nights with Ronnie which we all know exist with kids or the fact you cannot wait until their bedtime. I clean all the time but then watch her stories and feel I live in a tit hole, can't say I imagine her to make anyone feel good. No point in that elaborate dining table set up, they don't have proper meals and those plates must be so dusty by now. Jamie must be half soaked to put up with her crap and lack of a good meal but then it wouldn't hurt him to cook a decent meal for all of them. I've rambled enough I'm off to hoover the grass lol.
I believe she was genuine to start with. But as soon as a bit of money came her way she got sucked in and became the fraud she is today., 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 19
She keeps claiming trolls to create drama so her followers stay interested...... bore offffff

Reactions: 10
I’m a new member but longtime lurker. I was a casual “hincher” but have increasingly found her content grating, self-centred and actually nothing to do with the reason I followed her in the first place - cleaning and tidying my home. There’s been loads more baby food (my kids are older), there’s been the bloody perGOLA, there’s been the book, now we’ve had the chewing like a horse and today it was the 2am pity party and the bland sleeperzzzzzz 😴 I don’t understand what she’s trying to market herself as any more.

Thanks for listening 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Sozzzzz if this has been mentioned but ANOTHER video of Hinch N Ron where she is constantly checking herself out on camera and he isn't at all interested in her? 🙄 Swiftly followed by some begging for bleeping garden ornamnets honestly she is shameless!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.