Mrs Hinch #197 Repetitive content, Ron Ron eats, cleaning & swipe ups. Dull life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry to keep.banging on about the vegetables but as a crazy allotment lover it is infuriating me!!! If her garden people who put the plants in also put her veg plants in they need sacking! Carrots stuck in a clump all together right next to green beans that btw need a frame to grow up ? God she is so stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can't wait until her neighbour's trees drop all over the beer garden, I mean pergola, even though she doesn't own those trees, if that makes sense guys? Her head will be wobbling all over the place. I hope that helps. ATV.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can say I've never seen anyone professing to be a hincher or had anyone ask me if I am, In any shop ever.

I would have to reply "who?" If I did

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She really needs to sort out her eyebrows, they look ridiculous.
Even her brows have had enough and are trying to escape. “duck this for a pack of biscuits. If we haven’t melted off due to the sheer fumigation of chemicals, we’re made to look like Disney villain brows. CYA HUNS. ATV”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've always used fairy non bio anyway because of my partners sensitive skin so since the baby we've just done all our washes together. Someone told me we should all use fairy non bio anyway because the baby will touch and sleep against our clothes 👀 but like I said I always have used fairy non bio so didn't pay attention to that advice
I've 3 kids, oldest 18 and use fairy. Anything else makes them itch, and I can't be listening to 3 twisty, itchy teens. Doesn't get the stains out though

Reactions: 1
This will deffo have been said because im
100% Kate to the party. But those flower beds mate 🙈
Woeful! They all look plastic! Where’s the colour? Urghhhhh!

Reactions: 12
She's doing it to plug her new book, get her hinchers concerned she is being trolled and will reveal all in her book, when really it's just tit she's making up. But what about HLB the other week and many others, im sorry Soph but you seemed to sleep pretty well then. No sympathy for the woman!!
Who's HLB?

Reactions: 3
You must be still learning, she doesn't do anything which provides joy for Ronnie 😔

Oh I know and I see this all the time. I dislike her but every so often give her a chance to prove me wrong. But no. Still a selfish self centred money grabbing, troll crying twit

• Haha
Reactions: 12
just to weigh in quickly on the separate baby washing thing, my 2 year old has a mystery allergy so we switched to an e-cover detergent, but i just wash everything with that, i’m not arsed to buy different stuff for us just because of a special smell or a pretty bottle. waste of time waste of money in my opinion 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I can say I've never seen anyone professing to be a hincher or had anyone ask me if I am, In any shop ever.

I would have to reply "who?" If I did
Home bargains staff where I am are absolute bastards for doing it 🤢 was my first time in Morrison’s though!

Reactions: 5
Her garden dream/ vision has come to light how emotional, I wonder how she explained her vision to the “expert”
Think chav with too much cash 🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 13
also since i have 5 minutes i just want to say (i know this is a pet hinch hate of mine) i’m honestly surprised she hasn’t WORN A HOLE in that poor SINK! jesus christ stop cleaning it, seriously its not dirty please stop its sink cruelty at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Totally Kate to the party, so I’m 99% it’s prob been said (haven’t had time to read thread)

sleepers are tit mate! Where’s the colour? It looks filled with plastic!!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.