Mrs Hinch #197 Repetitive content, Ron Ron eats, cleaning & swipe ups. Dull life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hinch Haul .. so much tit.. I swear we have seen her buy an egg timer before and why does she need more of those head bands... I'm far from a eco warrior but she encourages such disposable consumer behaviour. In that Hinch haul alone there was countless pieces of plastic. She also states to be a animal lover but buys products all tested on animals.
What's the new imperial leather thing... Is she shamelessly targeting them for a collab.. she is so beggy it's cringe.
Imperial leather recently started something with Vicky pattison ( apologies if this has already been mentioned) so I’m guessing she’s after being a brand partner. I bloody hope not as I love their shower gels and bubble baths and have been using them for years literally 🥺🥺🥺🥺I have tried all of them at some point

Reactions: 7
She won’t be able to sleep tonight thinking about her garden.

Then she’ll probably go out later and swing on the egg chair staring at the plants.

Then she’ll be up at 05:17 in the egg chair looking at the plants.

Then she’ll get loads of messages about the plants that she will share.

Then she’ll start getting tagged in garden pics where the army have started copying the garden.

Reactions: 34
Imperial leather recently started something with Vicky pattison ( apologies if this has already been mentioned) so I’m guessing she’s after being a brand partner. I bloody hope not as I love their shower gels and bubble baths and have been using them for years literally 🥺🥺🥺🥺I have tried all of them at some point
They used to do a purple one - it was part of an exotic spa collection and it was my absolute fave. Cannot find it now 😔

Reactions: 1
I swear to actual God if she starts obsessing over blue and it becomes the new "in thing" I'll be raaaaging. I've just bought a lovely blue for feature walls in our living room and kitchen!! #backthefudgeoffhinch!!!
I best start posting pictures of my blue bedroom. Oh wait I have Hinch, so I've got the jump on ya there me dear 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
sorry I don't buy the 'up at 2am because I felt like I've been kicked in the stomach after something I read' crap. She's trying to sell her new book, being very discreet about it and attention seeking to her followers, so they are all left thinking 'I wonder what it said?' Bore off Sophie
Why does it look really light in the room at 2am? Isn’t it dark at 2 in the morning 😂

Reactions: 4
Sozzzzz if this has been mentioned but ANOTHER video of Hinch N Ron where she is constantly checking herself out on camera and he isn't at all interested in her? 🙄 Swiftly followed by some begging for bleeping garden ornamnets honestly she is shameless!
Wonder what happened to the tiny picnic table for the bird food that "Uncle Dave" made and was attached to the fence, with all the other cheap rubbish! :rolleyes:

Reactions: 11
Nervous? What the duck are you nervous about? Watering some plants?? Ugh she’s pathetic 😑

View attachment 179617
Am I the only one who think the actual seats look out of place now? As much as the whole thing reminds of a shopping centre seating area, I think she should have painted the seats too and added some cushions. Just looks plain wrong. Oh and J-Dog, the grass needs a trim. Snap to it vesty !

Reactions: 20
Jesus...never have I had such a shock when looking at her stories!! Is she actually taking advice from us Tattle bastards?!?
She never took him to a farm though... she took him to a ‘garden centre’ usual, that just happened to have goats 🙄🙄

Reactions: 11
Wonder how long it’ll be before

A) Henry uproots all that and takes a massive tit

B) Ronnie rips all the flowers at the front..

C) She gets fed up of being a copy cat SS and all her plants die.

And finally
D) when she sits and stares at her totally paid for (gifted but has to tell is all it was paid for) garden and tells us she can’t believe it, she’s just a normal girl and she doesn’t know why so many people follow her because she is so normal and totally boring. With a screenshot of her book placed as a centrepiece in the middle of the garden as a homage to the grinch.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m sorry but I think the garden looks like the film set out of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate factory. All those beautiful plants just look so chavvy the way they are arranged with the fake hanging baskets dangling down.
I agree, it's just not designed well

Reactions: 4
“No one is you and that is your power” EYE ROLLLLLLLL... no one wants to be you love 🙄
Sorry just catching up with last night stories. I presume she’s been reading tattle again?
Talk about her ripping off Rhonda Byrne 🙄

Reactions: 2
I don't understand why tattlers keep saying things like "well, thats spoiled Galaxy for me, I won't be buying it again" after Hinch had a freebie Galaxy hamper delivered or "If Hinch starts using blue paint I'll have to find another colour to decorate with".

Why? I'll be damned if I stopped buying Galaxy if I liked it or about the colour of paint I used because of Hinch. I would not give Hinch that much power over me to stop me doing the things I liked!

Reactions: 41
Cara (ex love islander) just posted an Ad for that bath toy thing, even more convinced Hinch was paid by them or gifted it.

Reactions: 16
I don't understand why tattlers keep saying things like "well, thats spoiled Galaxy for me, I won't be buying it again" after Hinch had a freebie Galaxy hamper delivered or "If Hinch starts using blue paint I'll have to find another colour to decorate with".

Why? I'll be damned if I stopped buying Galaxy if I liked it or about the colour of paint I used because of Hinch. I would not give Hinch that much power over me to stop me doing the things I liked!
I don't get that either. If you have a blue living room or kitchen then why would hinch having blue make any difference to your life.
Same with her eating a frys chocolate cream. You can buy them cheap as chips in every home bargains and b&m.

Why would it ruin anyones enjoyment of them? Reminds me of hinchers saying they've been crying at vids of Ronnie. Total over exaggeration

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.