Mrs Hinch #197 Repetitive content, Ron Ron eats, cleaning & swipe ups. Dull life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit of a random side note BUT I was just talking to my hubby about what "trending" is and I used Grinch as an example (I know, I know). I asked him if he knew who she was and his response was priceless:

"Is she that bimbo who pretends to clean but doesn't actually clean and thinks that Instagram is a real job?"

I don't think I've ever wanted him more.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She’ll never ever be able to look after that garden. Those herbs and veg will die a death.

Why couldn’t they have created a beautiful butterfly / wild flower garden that would be easy to maintain, great for bees and butterflies etc and provide colour and joy for Ronnie.

She’s a bleeping twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don't get that either. If you have a blue living room or kitchen then why would hinch having blue make any difference to your life.
Same with her eating a frys chocolate cream. You can buy them cheap as chips in every home bargains and b&m.

Why would it ruin anyones enjoyment of them? Reminds me of hinchers saying they've been crying at vids of Ronnie. Total over exaggeration
The point is that some people will genuinely ask "oooh did you do that because of Hinch?" and it will get real annoying super quick. I purchased some storage boxes to organise under the sink and genuinely got asked if I did it because Hinch did. I didn't. I did it because I wanted to, not because some social media "influencer" did it.

Reactions: 8
Can I ask a question? Just watched today’s outing and WHY hasn’t he got any shoes on? His poor little feet.

Reactions: 13
Her grass looks like it needs a good feed - you’d think she’d have that done . Loads of dead patches everywhere . Not good enough for your fancy garden 🤣

Reactions: 3
Her gardens getting like her house, too much clutter!.
Everytime she adds a new shelf, basket, artificial plant to her collection it hurts my head 🙈
Poor Henry must be so confused everytime he goes out there and the space he has to run around is even smaller. This is how it was for him at one point.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Haven’t paid much attention to the whole hinch thing for ages now, but I’ve started looking at a lot of home/interior accounts on Instagram lately and honestly it’s like some sort of hinch cult :LOL: The calling card is usually her book placed strategically on a coffee table with some grey sparkly tat, a picture of flowers on the hob and various pictures of cleaning products. I didn’t realise how far reaching this was until now - i try and only follow accounts of my style but still get all these recommendations for vile grey homes. It’s just so tacky:sick:
Flowers on the hob is so 2019 🤣🤣 the army barmy are behind on the trends, unlike them... Probably bc they spent their monthly wages on artificial flowers they can't bare to stash them in a cupboard now the fad is over.

Reactions: 3
The point is that some people will genuinely ask "oooh did you do that because of Hinch?" and it will get real annoying super quick. I purchased some storage boxes to organise under the sink and genuinely got asked if I did it because Hinch did. I didn't. I did it because I wanted to, not because some social media "influencer" did it.
THIS!!! I have a 3 year old Ronnie and about three months ago in Morrisons the checkout girl asked his name and I said Ronnie, she replied “oh you’re a hincher are you” with the worse giggle I’ve ever heard. I replied “erm he’s three” it still didn’t click for her so I said “he is three and named after his dead grandad, hinch’s kid isn’t even one” penny finally dropped 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
That “veg patch” is a joke, surely? Everything is crammed in next to each other - vegetables need space! I can’t wait to see how that looks in a few weeks. It’ll be a tangle of leaves and weeds. She’s just learning though.

Reactions: 18
Bit of a random side note BUT I was just talking to my hubby about what "trending" is and I used Grinch as an example (I know, I know). I asked him if he knew who she was and his response was priceless:

"Is she that bimbo who pretends to clean but doesn't actually clean and thinks that Instagram is a real job?"

I don't think I've ever wanted him more.
Babe, I think I want him, and I'm a lesbian 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She's being so sly with the filming of the garden and being careful what she shows, i defo think there's more work going on that she's hiding and then there'll be a big reveal like GUYZZZZZ OR MA GOD I HAD A IDEA AND IT MAGICALLY HAPPENED OVERNIGHT GUYZZZZ

Reactions: 19
She's being so sly with the filming of the garden and being careful what she shows, i defo think there's more work going on that she's hiding and then there'll be a big reveal like GUYZZZZZ OR MA GOD I HAD A IDEA AND IT MAGICALLY HAPPENED OVERNIGHT GUYZZZZ
Hot tub maybe??

Reactions: 4
She’ll never ever be able to look after that garden. Those herbs and veg will die a death.

Why couldn’t they have created a beautiful butterfly / wild flower garden that would be easy to maintain, great for bees and butterflies etc and provide colour and joy for Ronnie.

She’s a bleeping twit.
You must be still learning, she doesn't do anything which provides joy for Ronnie 😔

Reactions: 8
I think she’s made the garden look so cluttered with all the things. It actually looks small now, the dark colour of the sleepers hasn’t helped as they’ve drawn the garden in contributing to shrinking effect. As for those fake hanging baskets they look tatty

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.