Mrs Hinch #192 ebayer dresses, poundshop tat, all that money & she still looks like that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m on an iPhone and can never ever ever see videos. They just come up as a black screen with a triangle and a cross through. I know loads of people say download the link but that doesn’t come up as an option. I’m quite computer savvy but this totally has me stumped!!
Someone might have already replied but I’m on an iPhone too and the only way I can download links is by opening Tattle in Safari, holding down on the link until a list shows up with the option ‘download linked file’. When you press that, a blue arrow appears in top right corner and you just need to click that. x

Her eyebrows really wind me up! Mine are tit but atleast they sit on the eyebrow bone 🤷‍♀️
Honestly when I saw her do her makeup the other day and I could see her actual brow bone and how far above her tattooed eyebrows sit on it. It made me gasp. I have my eyebrows microbladed but following my natural shape with some extra arch. My artist would have a fit if I asked her to do what hinches did to her. Any good microblader would refuse to recreate that mess

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her story about trolls oh duck off grinch without us so called trolls as you call us you would have no content. Take your head out your own arse you self absorbed muppet a difference of opinion isn’t a troll

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I bet the “conspiracy theories” but won’t even touch what is needed. What even is that anyway? She’s hardly going to write a chapter on the fact that tattle says both she and Jamie were in relationships when they met or that she doesn’t get on with Jamie’s family or has other sisters or even the whole “other child” theory that rears its head when someone hasn’t seen Jamie for a while. I literally can’t even.

Reactions: 6
Honestly when I saw her do her makeup the other day and I could see her actual brow bone and how far above her tattooed eyebrows sit on it. It made me gasp. I have my eyebrows microbladed but following my natural shape with some extra arch. My artist would have a fit if I asked her to do what hinches did to her. Any good microblader would refuse to recreate that mess
She probably got them done originally before she had a botox fix.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hinch army are having orgasms that you get a free tote bag if you buy it from Whsmith. A lot of comments from people who can see through her but once again the barmy army are waving the jealousy card

Hahahahahahahahaha I am flat out dead.
I laughed so hard my husband thought i was having a fit

Chapter 5 - personalised clothing ruined my life
Ron’s memoir aged 18
well I was 18 when I figured out that not only are Clothes not normally personalised but you can buy clothes that fit!
i mean my mum only put me in stuff that came halfway up my belly/legs
ive now dropped my name from my clothes-it’s not like its a designer name or anything

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well bloody bleeping hell, I’ve just caught up with her stories. A MEMOIR?! So another ‘book’ she didn’t even write and another source of income for her to con out of her Hinch Army.

Reactions: 5
The troll thing really fucks me off quite frankly. Trolling is someone sending you direct messages using an anonymous account specifically set up to send those messages and those messages effectively threatening you because you've openly voiced your opinion about the whole Hinch / just a girl doing hairdressing charade. Trolling, is having someone anonymously finding out where you work and letting you know about it. Trolling is anonymously contacting your place of work (more than once) and suggesting you're not fit for the job. THAT'S trolling. It's also COWARDLY and desperate in my opinion. And it speaks absolute bleeping volumes about the sort of person you are. I have not hidden behind any false account to speak about my experiences and opinion when it comes to her and that's why it was so easy for those grabby hands to get hold of something and try and make it work in her favour. To what end though? Would it have been another achievement to be proud of if someone lost their job because they didn't like you and said so out loud? Grow up. Loser.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yes im so proud to be a member of the tattle twit brigade 😉 of i go to get a tshirt printed 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I’m currently reading “Unnatural causes” by Dr Richard Shepard. He’s the countries top forensic pathologist. It’s brilliant! He done Princess Di’s autopsy. He actually has stories to tell after an amazing career. Not like Verucca with the grabby hands
Loved his “Autopsy ...The Last Hours” programmes he did on tv a few years ago.

• Heart
How about admin release a book when we get to 200 threads we can print off the whole 200 threads job done.
We can call it

Mrs Hinch #200 ..
by the Tattle Bastards

It will be a best seller

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I’m still cracking up at the Title ‘memoirs’
David Attenborough could write a book of memoirs not Mrs hinch, bleeping tool 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.