Mrs Hinch #192 ebayer dresses, poundshop tat, all that money & she still looks like that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the thread suggestion @MrsBint with 30 votes

BBQ

covidiot.png

Voice Notes (VN) Thread 151 post 244

For newbies.
Kate to the party and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.

Among others, a few words below, etc. that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.

Vesty = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests. And see Henry
Ma Barker = Zophs mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc = Ronnie (an informal rule is any pics posted here has his face blanked out and no name calling the (human) child).

For those that have not read the last thread.
Her daily content is still crap so most of the thread turned into mums net
Thursday 02/07 was a quiet day for posting so they all went for a walk to the promenade to feed the birds, she wore a baggy jumper, Uggs and had her dirty extensions pulled into a scraggy hairdo, Ronnie sported a pair of personalised baby shoes so she could remember his name.
Henry was treated to his bi-monthly walk.
The reason for the walk was that either the cleaner was in the house or the builder was finishing off the pub garden seating area so expect a big glitzy reveal in a usual paid for OK article.
AKA #The Grinch and DogCock Inn.
The weather while they were out was rather dry so speculation was it was pre-recorded.
The rest of the day she just posted other people posts, showing their crap hauls/sweatshop dresses and wax melts.

And then she announced

She has written a memoir book called This Is Me out Oct 1st

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 154
A 'memoir'
Her life is boring as tit
No one is asking for a 'memoir'

Goes on about how she's going to address stuff so us Tattlers will even want to read it... Address that BBQ you had on lockdown did you? Nah, I didn't think so.

Also, the fake crying is ridiculous. Every bleeping week she's doing it.

• Haha
Reactions: 96
Like I said before, waste of paper, again! Me me me book, she cleans, has child hardly leave her house I wonder if she writes everything about her saleswoman successful career she’s hiding, another mumble jumble full of lies

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I think I saw someone comment that her gardeners ruined her garden reveal, is this true and does anyone have a screenshot please?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
In the most toughest yr majority of us face whether health, financial, emotional etc... shame on penguin and shame on her. Chasing the pounds that’s all bunch of wankers

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
So now she’s being sooo brave and not doing Gretal every single time now does that mean more deals with the serious speeches and no filters, I can see the money flashing in her her eyes already, clothing deal next or is it homeware? Cue more nervous crying speeches

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Hinch doesn’t want to burden her fans with her problems when they can buy her book to line her pockets & they can read all about it!
This is what I thought! And the sheep will fall for it. I just can't fathom HOW these people can't see through her?!?! She is full of tit! This book will be absolute bollocks all about the trolls and how horrid we are and all the "conspiracy theories" we come up with. I know there are some theories here, usually along with banter, but overall we mostly call her out on tit she drops herself in!

Reactions: 44
I’m willing to buy it but only when it’s reduced in b&m I ain’t paying more than my monthly gym membership for it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
In the most toughest yr majority of us face whether health, financial, emotional etc... shame on penguin and shame on her. Chasing the pounds that’s all bunch of wankers
From tags on the gram alone she's already raking in the universal credit and furlough off most of the barmy army.... probably can't afford to feed their families but must buy the "best friends" book because she's so caring and inspiration. Bawk

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Imagine though if you were a writer.

Someone who had been trying to get published and been writing true quality books but someone like Penguin rejected you.....

Then you found out they were publishing a memoir of an annoying women who spent two years cleaning, weaning and screaming?

I mean jesus h christ. 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 120
Maybe she wants it to be a high end coffee table book like those she tries to show off. Tom Ford, Chanel etc. It'll be 95% pictures.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thread (Early but late as was too late on last haha)

£17 for a memoir of lies. Zoph continues to pull wool over sheeples eyes!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 122
Who’s taking on for the team and getting the book?
if we all chip in 1p each we could cover it

A bleeping MEMOIR duck OFF YOU BORING bleeping COW

you gonna credit and mention tattle? No of course not

• Haha
Reactions: 75
Who’s taking on for the team and getting the book?
if we all chip in 1p each we could cover it

A bleeping MEMOIR duck OFF YOU BORING bleeping COW

you gonna credit and mention tattle? No of course not
Nah just photo the troll pages when it's in Tessssssco. Then post here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Another example of the Barmy Army attacking people. This was me being attacked by her nutcase army because I said it was another sales tactic by Hinch. Look at the language they direct to me. #bekond
Yeah who do they think they are?? That level of abuse and language is saved for tattle and usually directed at Mrs Hinch! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.