Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mammaof3

VIP Member
Thanks for the thread suggestion @MrsBint with 30 votes

BBQ

covidiot.png

Voice Notes (VN) Thread 151 post 244

For newbies.
Kate to the party and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.

Among others, a few words below, etc. that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.

Vesty = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests. And see Henry
Ma Barker = Zophs mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc = Ronnie (an informal rule is any pics posted here has his face blanked out and no name calling the (human) child).

For those that have not read the last thread.
Her daily content is still crap so most of the thread turned into mums net
Thursday 02/07 was a quiet day for posting so they all went for a walk to the promenade to feed the birds, she wore a baggy jumper, Uggs and had her dirty extensions pulled into a scraggy hairdo, Ronnie sported a pair of personalised baby shoes so she could remember his name.
Henry was treated to his bi-monthly walk.
The reason for the walk was that either the cleaner was in the house or the builder was finishing off the pub garden seating area so expect a big glitzy reveal in a usual paid for OK article.
AKA #The Grinch and DogCock Inn.
The weather while they were out was rather dry so speculation was it was pre-recorded.
The rest of the day she just posted other people posts, showing their crap hauls/sweatshop dresses and wax melts.

And then she announced

She has written a memoir book called This Is Me out Oct 1st

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 154

Poptart

VIP Member
A memoir 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Just when you thought 2020 couldn't get any more bat shit Mrs Hinch releases a memoir 😂😂
Fucking done.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 132

Allthevest20

VIP Member
Thread (Early but late as was too late on last haha)

£17 for a memoir of lies. Zoph continues to pull wool over sheeples eyes!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 122

8WG

Imagine though if you were a writer.

Someone who had been trying to get published and been writing true quality books but someone like Penguin rejected you.....

Then you found out they were publishing a memoir of an annoying women who spent two years cleaning, weaning and screaming?

I mean jesus h christ. 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 120

HandmadeMama

Chatty Member
Just saw this on a mrshinch wannabe insta account. #supportcostsnothing ? Actually it’s costing you £16.99. ATV
4FA6DA46-3F76-412D-AA9D-B10E43078AC5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 108

Bridges21

A 'memoir'
Her life is boring as shit
No one is asking for a 'memoir'

Goes on about how she's going to address stuff so us Tattlers will even want to read it... Address that BBQ you had on lockdown did you? Nah, I didn't think so.

Also, the fake crying is ridiculous. Every fucking week she's doing it.

• Haha
Reactions: 96

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
1. I was born to Freda of the high plains. I do have a sister and I think there’s other half siblings somewhere but they don’t matter
2. Freda spoilt me like mad. I was given all I wanted including lots of food. As food =love. I became a horrid spoilt brat
3. At school I hung about with mean girls. If I wasn’t centre of attention I screamed
4. I went work in an office. Maybe after my gastric band, which I said I’ve had but I could be lying
5. Saw Jayyyyyymeeeee. Had to have him as he was higher than me. I saw a meal ticket and status. Got him cos I always get what I want
6. Helicopter proposal, wedding that cost millions, daddy cried (with happiness to get me out the house cos I cost a fortune). Mummy wore a sort of wedding dress too. Got my first born jabba the mutt
7. Started ‘cleaning’ stealing my SiL ideas. Got everything for freeeee. Cos I always get what I want
8. Had my second son. Now do fuck all. Been nowhere. Do nothing. Boring as hell. But I always get what I want. Cos I’m Spoilt Soph
IS SHE HAVING A LAUGH??? She’s never moved 20ft from the bloody front door 🤦‍♀️
Edit * 7a. Fleeced my army for 3 books already. Now a 4th

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91

bubblebuttt

Imagine though if you were a writer.

Someone who had been trying to get published and been writing true quality books but someone like Penguin rejected you.....

Then you found out they were publishing a memoir of an annoying women who spent two years cleaning, weaning and screaming?

I mean jesus h christ. 🙈🙈🙈
One of my best friends is a writer, she's been to uni got the degrees spent years writing and trying to get published and constantly gets pushed back, her work is fucking amazing and she writes with such passion and then there's people like Sophie and Zoella who get a book published for fun. It's ridiculous.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 85

Be creative

I’ve had to breathe for 10 seconds before writing this post.
The rage/fury/disgust that is swimming through my veins right now is unreal.
a memoir? fucking memoir?!
I will NEVER buy another thing Penguin ever create/are involved in.
I’m also going to email them and tell them how utterly shameful it is that they bring out a “memoir” about this vile cretin of a person whilst other people around the world have/are suffering loss, illness, redundancy, homelessness, depression etc.
The woman has fuck all shame.
Sophie, if you’re reading this, which I doubt you are now actually, suspect it’s some employee to save your precious feelings, but on the off chance you do see it, how you sleep at night is beyond me. You’re single handedly contributing to the destruction of the earth, peoples life’s and their income. I hope we are never ever judged by our moral compasses one day, because you sweetheart, wouldn’t get so much as a bag of shite for yours.

sorry everyone. Just had to get it out. Hope that helps. All the best. #bekond.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75

Astonishing

VIP Member
Who’s taking on for the team and getting the book?
if we all chip in 1p each we could cover it

A FUCKING MEMOIR FUCK OFF YOU BORING FUCKING COW

you gonna credit and mention tattle? No of course not

• Haha
Reactions: 75

bsdetector77

Chatty Member
Myth 1: We have an Audi that we're hiding

We absolutely did not buy the Audi even though we were in the Audi garage for 3 hours and I shared a photo of it on my personal page and then used one without the Audi to make a complete mug of my Hinchers.

🤥🤥🤥

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 74

Cakeybakey28

Chatty Member
In the most toughest yr majority of us face whether health, financial, emotional etc... shame on penguin and shame on her. Chasing the pounds that’s all bunch of wankers

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70

CoffeeGossipRepeat

Just saw this on a mrshinch wannabe insta account. #supportcostsnothing ? Actually it’s costing you £16.99. ATVView attachment 170354
What is wrong with that Hinch Army....amazing and brave?? Really?! Read any inspiring memoir (one of my idols Katie Piper for example) and you will see what amazing and brave is! If naming your cloffs is amazing and brave well I’ll be dammed 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Whitelilac

VIP Member
Not sure if it was my phone but her speech and mouth were completely out of sync when I watched it.

Reactions: 60

NellieBellie

Wow.

A global pandemic, thousands are losing their jobs each week. People are losing loved ones to a virus and not even being able to say goodbye. Parents up and down the country relying on food parcels to feed their kids. A struggle of an international level no one has experienced in a long time. And this cunt decides to plug a fucking memoir.

No, she has done it now. She has supassed all levels of arrogance and selfishness. What a purely and utterly rancid human being. I can’t even comprehend the level of selfishness this vulgar woman has.

• Heart
Reactions: 60