Mrs Hinch #192 ebayer dresses, poundshop tat, all that money & she still looks like that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do believe it’s time we had some Tattle merch! I would like a hoodie that says “Tattle twit” on the front and #mrshinchmademejoin on the back! 🤗
Hahaha im Sat laughing so hard at this and my husband is looking at me like I'm stupid.
I wonder if people could just look at us in the shops and i like "i just knew she was a tattle bastard guyyzzz" 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Just caught up on this mornings stories... she goes on so much about trolls. There’s a MASSIVE difference between trolling and stating your opinion. People may not agree what I’m saying and if you voiced your opinion I wouldn’t think you are trolling, people have an opinion on others parenting... throughout this lockdown I’ve let fortnite entertain my 7year old, some people May think that’s bad, I’ve seen a lot of people be consistent and really knuckle down with home schooling that’s great but it’s been hard for us. It’s not trolling though if someone said disagreed with my choice... it’s life... we would all be very boring if we had the same opinions.

Reactions: 20
I used to follow Mrs hinchs Instagram ages ago for a while but found it really boring and I can’t say enough how much I hate this trend of basically cleaning your home and doing housework is now a hobby and aspirational in any way. It’s something we all do and setting women back years and years from this idea that we can stay at home and clean all day and being a perfect wife, mother and homemaker is the most important thing. It’s degrading and pathetic and I hope one day these women are how they have been sucked in.

Also unless her memoirs reveal some secret life of excess and fun in something other than cleaning her house, it will be the most boring memoir possible.

Reactions: 9
Book of memoirs
I had a baby and put him behind the sofa
I go to see my mum
Read tattle and it made me cry
I read my bank statement ...a lot
The end

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Im in no way a hinch fan but she is not mentally well. Looks on the verge of a breakdown. I actually might be feeling a wee bit sorry for her!! Dont hate me 🙈
Do you know what? You feel sorry for her because you're a nice person with a sense of decency and concern. That's what sets you apart from her because she's a selfish arrogant arsewipe who doesn't care about anyone but herself. Don't worry though, your pity will pass 😂 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
So this is going to be a “tell all”. Be careful how much you hype this up Verucca. We all already know it’s going to be the most boring tit, but others may not and be expecting some ground breaking read 😂 can’t wait for the reviews when they realise they’ve been mugged by an Essex Drag Queen

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So far today we have been called ‘disgusting excuses’ and ‘parasites’

GUYZZZZ ARE WE BEING TROLLED?!😩

Im going to start my own petition, to have tattle’s name changes to ‘Twattle’, I’d really appreciate your support guyz, I’m just learning.

ATV x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion

Hinch will go bust and the memoirs will fade but she’ll always remember the Tattle twit Brigade

• Haha
  • Heart
I think that our best hope is that she releases the book then someone from her past comes forward, not just to Tattle, but in the national media to out her for the lies

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think we should create some TTB pin badges that are multiple shades of grey

Reactions: 7
So she has secured a book deal on documenting when people don’t like what she does.

How does that work?

She is actually OBSESSED with people who disagree or dislike her.

I think what she needs instead of a book deal is an intervention from her loved ones and management team.

Why is she crying so much on the stories last night?!
Classic sign of someone who knows they are not credible or deserving and are truly fake.
She can’t pull it off and knows people see right through it.

She is a sham.

Reactions: 14
Imagine in a year where people have needlessly lost 46,000 loved ones that you feel it’s right to take time to have a book whining about Tattle. She is so tone deaf it’s unreal. This will end her career if she’s not careful.
Oh I do hope you used the word career in its loosest sense? 😂

Hidden pain? I’m so confused!! What do all these mad head supporters know that we don’t?
Hidden pain to me speaks of someone who has lived a life with someone who has been beaten/illness/drug problems etc ect you get my drift and who has now come out of said hidden pain to be hailed as brave and strong and courageous?
I do not understand. I want to though, seriously.
I think the hidden pain must be from where she fell down the stairs and hurt her coccyx. Either that or she's still got a bruised toe from when she fell over the table and smashed an urn! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
she’ll even have the nerve to lie in this book about the trolls too, make out they are so bad and then make her brainwashed fans even more on her side. Make out BBQ/Cake/Garden gate was all cause of the trolls 🤣🤣 Tbh once the book has worn off her lies will still continue.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.