Mrs Hinch #192 ebayer dresses, poundshop tat, all that money & she still looks like that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There must be a writer here on tattle who could do a counter book!
Showing up all her lies!

Reactions: 6
Hinch and SS are just as bad as each other, hinch going on about the 'trolls' and Stacey going on about 'susan' in every story, how immature are they

Reactions: 9
I guess now sheā€™s got all the amazon swipe ups thanks to her book sheā€™s gonna be saying she bought loads of stuff on amazon in the hope they all follow

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion:

Wrote a book, bet itā€™s full of lies, answering the ā€œconspiraciesā€ from the trolls her army despise.

Reactions: 2
When you think about it, it makes sense that weā€™ve had an influx of people legitimately trolling then coming here to brag.
Would be interesting to do a bit of digging into those accounts šŸ¤”

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Reactions: 3
Came on here straight away just to see all the comments about the memoir šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ the other threads move way too quick!! She sure goes on about trolls a lot even though she claims to hate them... and sheā€™s ruined the greatest showman for me now! Used to love that song.

Reactions: 3
Translation - ā€œIā€™ve Stayed silent, so that i can profit off the omitted titā€
So true! She is like a teenager having to have the last word! Writing stuff in a book that only your rabid fans will buy, isnā€™t a way to have a conversation.

The right thing to do would be to address ā€˜myths and misconceptionsā€™ at the time of them occurring, for example, actually giving the sun a quote about her lockdown bbq, but then you canā€™t manage any bad PR that way can you? Maybe you canā€™t pay the scum to delete bad comments like you can the DM. Sheā€™s just a wimp šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

When you think about it, it makes sense that weā€™ve had an influx of people legitimately trolling then coming here to brag.
Would be interesting to do a bit of digging into those accounts šŸ¤”
Exactly! Probably needed better examples for her total fabrication sorry book to really tug on the barmy armyā€™s heartstrings. You know, those people genuinely struggling with COVID, furlough, mental health and god knows what else. The fake victim mentality really leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Itā€™s a shame it wasnā€™t released back in March'when the great toilet paper shortage was in full swing. Creasing AT people that will Buy it. Watching toenails grow is more interesting than beggy Mitchell
We had 'The little book of lists' for the toilet roll problem šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.