Mrs Hinch #192 ebayer dresses, poundshop tat, all that money & she still looks like that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So true! She is like a teenager having to have the last word! Writing stuff in a book that only your rabid fans will buy, isn’t a way to have a conversation.

The right thing to do would be to address ‘myths and misconceptions’ at the time of them occurring, for example, actually giving the sun a quote about her lockdown bbq, but then you can’t manage any bad PR that way can you? Maybe you can’t pay the scum to delete bad comments like you can the DM. She’s just a wimp 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don’t think she’s a wimp. I think she’s got a right brass neck on her. She makes more money out of being “relatable, anxious, meek little Sophie” than she does being straight and telling the truth. twit.

Reactions: 19
Thread Suggestion: Hinch Yourself Happy pt2. Chapter just for trolls, grow up soph, it’s getting old.

We had 'The little book of lists' for the toilet roll problem 😂
Great book of shits you mean

Reactions: 5
Penguin won't care, all they care about is £££. They have previous with dubious authors, https://www.thebookseller.com/news/...gibson-despite-gaps-court-files-reveal-398411
Just read your attachment.interesting.What was her quote,something like 'my lifelong problem with the truth' or along those lines.

Next she'll be releasing her own version of 'This is me'
I can imagine her fantasizing about being on stage singing it.All wind machines and beating of chest.
🙄

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.