Mrs Hinch #192 ebayer dresses, poundshop tat, all that money & she still looks like that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh, on her sophierosehincliffe Insta, she just posted some chapter titles! There IS. a chapter about us! YAYYYYY!

“The Truth About the Trolls”

Well hun, I’m free for interviews most days because of furlough but to give you the basics, my favourite colour is purple, I did like you once upon a time in what I like to call the Dark Ages, I love halloumi and my favourite film is Breakfast At Tiffanys. Feel free to contact me for further questions. I’m willing to sell out for a bar of Dairy Milk if I’m honest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
What’s that new filter she’s using all the time ? Makes everything blurry & cream coloured ........ it’s like looking at your phone when your drunk .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have read a few memoirs/autobiographys in my life.
Cash by Johnny cash
The heroin diaries by nikki six (motley crue)
Is everyone hanging out without me - mindy kaling
And this is going to hurt - Adam kay (not sure if that counts)

And I don't plan on adding Mrs hinch to that list. How can she be deluded enough to think she's had an exciting or challenging life that she is entitled to a memoir ffs. But the army will love it. Although from some of the comments on the fb groups seems like some are turning and the tattle brigade are right here and waiting.

Reactions: 5
See he’s plugging her new book too. What a cling on he is. Go back to work you hanger on. Really and truly are two money grabbers playing on the sympathy card for wee vicious nasty Sophie.

Reactions: 14
Not being funny or nothing right but if I was in the 'limelight' and 'trolls' were affecting me so much, I was crying and whinging more or less every day, I was coming across manic and watching pigeons shag every day on my stories, my fella would tell me to turn the Instagram 'fame' in. Vest is just as bad as her, he wouldnt tell her no though would he, he needs the money for his Willy Hill account and to buy more designer vests.

Reactions: 14
I’m not a big fan of SS but at least she has had a fairly interesting life, becoming a mum in her teens, going on X Factor which was the biggest show on tv at the time, winning I’m A Celeb, all her presenting work, being in a couple with another famous person and forming a blended family.
Zoph has nothing to write about apart from us trolls!
Off topic but I love your profile pic. Obsessed with Animal Crossing 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Wow, for someone who says the trolls have ‘gotta go’ 🤦🏻‍♀️ She spends an awful lot of time mentioning them.
Some would say almost obsessive 😂
I liked her at first, back in the days where she actually cleaned and it wasn’t all prerecorded. Then I discovered all the other lovely accounts on insta who had colour in their lives and weren’t self obsessed.
I think the thing she doesn’t like about the ‘trolls’, is they represent the truth about herself and I’m guessing she doesn’t like what she sees.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I do believe it’s time we had some Tattle merch! I would like a hoodie that says “Tattle twit” on the front and #mrshinchmademejoin on the back! 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And I love that song ‘this is me’ I hate that she has decided it represents her 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
How funny. It’s not even been released yet and the prices have already dropped from £17 down to £11 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oooh, on her sophierosehincliffe Insta, she just posted some chapter titles! There IS. a chapter about us! YAYYYYY!

“The Truth About the Trolls”

Well hun, I’m free for interviews most days because of furlough but to give you the basics, my favourite colour is purple, I did like you once upon a time in what I like to call the Dark Ages, I love halloumi and my favourite film is Breakfast At Tiffanys. Feel free to contact me for further questions. I’m willing to sell out for a bar of Dairy Milk if I’m honest.
I bet the trolls are happy whoever they are!

so sad isn’t she even using her trolls to sell garb

@@ Edited to add she’s limited comments on this Sophie rose post Only arselickers allowed by the looks of it .. she can’t bear to hear the truth

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Off topic but I love your profile pic. Obsessed with Animal Crossing 😂
Oh my god so are we!
My eldest got it and then the twins got obsessed and now I am too!
hubby thinks I’m a saddo!

beats “hinching” though!

back on topic to Hinch
I was re watching the reveal story
She’s been working on it during lockdown and before... I thought that was quite insensitive seeings as people have been furloughed or have been working really hard for the NHS, supermarkets, delivery etc etc
And she didn’t want to “burden” people with her story of Zophhhh

who in their right mind during a worldwide pandemic sits there and thinks writing a memoir of a 2 year stint on Instagram is a worthwhile book to publish and then the bleeping idiots buying it. Any tolerance I had left for her has completely gone.

I hope the book gets some hilarious bad reviews again!

Reactions: 8
bleeping hell she’s releasing a book of memoirs!! She’s the most boring person on Insta what the actual duck has she got to write about? Conspiracy theories from her mates on tattle? Why don’t penguin just ask us to write a book instead? least it will be bleeping hilarious 😂. I reckon her going awol a few weeks ago and not giving a real reason why was all part of this big reveal. Bore off Hinch and take your fat bastard dog with you. ATV 🖕🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Soph's problem is she can't tell the difference between a troll and someone who has a different opinion to her.

I thought her 1st book was like an autobiography, so why bring out another one!!!
She does buggar all, so the pages will be blank just like her book of lists.

Reactions: 13
Surprise surprise.. wrote in the mrs hinch made me do it on someone's post... with in minutes Its deleted. So its OK for them all to have opinions but I can't. What a joke man.
Didn't think I was that bad tbh.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.