Mrs Hinch #192 ebayer dresses, poundshop tat, all that money & she still looks like that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My current reading addiction is medical memoirs - paramedics, doctors, nurses, recently read a midwife one and have a health visitor one to read as well. People who have worked hard, have interesting jobs and stories to tell, about the people they've worked with, difficult situations they've had to contend with etc. Wanking taps and having trips to b&m is not going to make an interesting story!

Also, anyone else think she's had to be coached to pronounce 'memoir' properly 🤣🤣
I’m currently reading “Unnatural causes” by Dr Richard Shepard. He’s the countries top forensic pathologist. It’s brilliant! He done Princess Di’s autopsy. He actually has stories to tell after an amazing career. Not like Verucca with the grabby hands

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’m currently reading “Unnatural causes” by Dr Richard Shepard. He’s the countries top forensic pathologist. It’s brilliant! He done Princess Di’s autopsy. He actually has stories to tell after an amazing career. Not like Verucca with the grabby hands
It’s a fantastic book isn’t it, he’s very honest about the personal toll of his career too

Reactions: 4
Typically, she’s played the victim, received the adoration and validation from her harem of bleeping nut jobs, now she’s even more full of herself, high as a kite and manic, she will go into full throttle cocky, do some passive aggressive neck clawing to some “empowering“ music, have her delusions of grandeur again and duck up again whilst she’s on her high as a kite power trip. Then she will have to have a sly day away, and then come back with “how are you all” and pretend she cares. She is so sly and devious it’s obscene.

Round up of exactly why I dislike her so much

Sitting outside someone’s house at night and videoing hersel saying “wonder if they follow me”.

THAT Galaxy hamper

VERY Campaign. “Let’s create a comfy night” with a load of over priced shite never to be seen again.

Pretending she was frightened and anxious staying in the hotel before going to Brussels

THE QUEENS WE WAVE Hahahahahah when she “spotted a Hincher” and waved from her chariot

This list is not exhaustive

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh wow, I was so wrong the other day. I thought we were in for a crying video about trolls. Instead, we got a Cher/troll mix up.

Ron’s memoir Chapter 6 - “I can’t remember how old I was when I realised that I had a living room. I think I was about 17, and I had to remind myself to stop sitting behind the sofa instead of on it through habit.”
I'm recycling an old pic from a previous thread because recycling old posts is the in thing to do 😆 Ronnie when he is older and visiting his Mummmmmaasss

20200331_200159.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Oh yeah I loved that one! I've deviated at the moment and I'm reading The Five about the women who were killed by Jack the Ripper. Bit of light bedtime reading 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine being the ghost writer and having to write an entire book about some melt who spends her entire life shilling Poundland tat and eating tinned spaghetti out of jugs

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Omg she actually asks to be trolled with her bullshit she brings it on herself I honestly dislike her more and more with every post

Reactions: 15
Imagine being the ghost writer and having to write an entire book about some melt who spends her entire life shilling Poundland tat and eating tinned spaghetti out of jugs
"Omg guyzzzzz I knew I'd made it when I could afford Heinz spaghetti instead of Tesco's own!"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm still stunned that she thinks she's interesting enough to have a memoir 🤣

Soph, you're a 30 year old woman with duck all life experience who cleans her bog on Insta. Baffling.

Well done Tattlers, we've exposed enough lies that she's having to write a book to lie about them again

Reactions: 10
I haven't really been watching Hinch. I'm due to give birth this month and she is the last thing I need to worry about. I just managed to catch her stories from yesterday and all I will say is we deserve all the profit from that book! The whole thing will be based on these tattle threads. She will probably even have to take her photos from here as she keeps deleting her own but we have them all safe 😆
Awwww congratulations! 😍😍 Good luck with everything!

Don’t forget to post a picture of the new baby so we can make mashed potato homages! ❤❤❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Ohhh thats right up my street

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Mrs Passive Agressive is off on one today I see. Happy Friday Soph, get a life you greedy mare! 👍 Making money off of the "trolls" now with this crappy memoir, I think we all deserve a cut of the profits since we give her all her content. She honestly needs to read the dictionary when it comes to trolls. Gossiping is not trolling.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.