Mrs Hinch #192 ebayer dresses, poundshop tat, all that money & she still looks like that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I now understand her random live was to push her back into people's algorithms so she could get extended reach for her new book.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
thread suggestion

Book being sold for 16.99, is another secret audi to come down the line? 🤔

Reactions: 8
Trolls trolls trolls trolls, bore the duck off Soph. Honestly woman get a bleeping life 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh wow, I was so wrong the other day. I thought we were in for a crying video about trolls. Instead, we got a Cher/troll mix up.

Ron’s memoir Chapter 6 - “I can’t remember how old I was when I realised that I had a living room. I think I was about 17, and I had to remind myself to stop sitting behind the sofa instead of on it through habit.”

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I now understand her random live was to push her back into people's algorithms so she could get extended reach for her new book.
Everything is done for a reason with her - I can see that quite clearly - all cleverly planned. No wonder she hasn’t got time to properly clean, just spray and clean around things. She’s too busy plotting how to make money.

Reactions: 10
Oh look, there’s Ronseal with his burgers again. duck off Verucca, it’s the same tit every morning! And you have the cheek to think you’re interesting enough to bring out a memoir 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thread suggestion: All aboard the Tattle Express! We’ll give you a ‘read’ you won’t forget!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do you know what, I feel kinda flattered.. she’s basically “written” this book for us! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Most memoirs are written by Hollywood stars, famous sports stars, inside Hollywood people
Etc. With juicy, interesting insights into worlds we aren’t part of.

grinch’s will be about buying eBay sweat
Factory tit and trips to B&M. Whilst sobbing about horrible trolls calling her names.

It says a lot about her target audience and their sad life’s, that they will buy it and lap it up 🙄.
My current reading addiction is medical memoirs - paramedics, doctors, nurses, recently read a midwife one and have a health visitor one to read as well. People who have worked hard, have interesting jobs and stories to tell, about the people they've worked with, difficult situations they've had to contend with etc. Wanking taps and having trips to b&m is not going to make an interesting story!

Also, anyone else think she's had to be coached to pronounce 'memoir' properly 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
GET TO duck. A bleeping memoir?!??” This is me?! Ok bearded lady 🙄🙄🙄🙄 I love that song & Now she’s ruined it for me 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm still laughing about conspiracy theories if I'm honest 😂😂 forget the world is flat; people say I have an Audi 😪

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh look, there’s Ronseal with his burgers again. duck off Verucca, it’s the same tit every morning! And you have the cheek to think you’re interesting enough to bring out a memoir 😂😂😂

So good to have you back! What happened to you!? We’re you blocked and punished lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wait til Hinch finds out theres a film called Trolls, she will be sitting Ronnie in front of the tele going 'look Ronnnsssss a troll is those nasty peoples that are mean to Mummmazzzz'

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It really shows up the priorities of some people insisting Tattle be taken down

Up until this month sites like Reddit had massive communities featuring racism, sexism, transphobia, homophobia, sexual exploitation and a whole lot more in between. Never saw some calling for that to be taken down.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.