Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I think you also need to send a ss of the post she made of your message and the responses you've received, to Gleam
Gleam won’t care, both Hinch & Gleam are raking in the ££’s they will continue it to the last penny. I’m glad she shared my name, I’m strong enough to withstand the abuse and death threats, I can only imagine the pain this could cause to someone who wanted to let there feelings known but couldn’t handle the backlash from her bullying little minions.

Reactions: 32

Whatisgoingon!!

I've just seen a post from a very small cleaning account about popping a tampon in a Zoflora bottle and then laying them at the back of your radiators. Not only am I sick on cleaning accounts but also not being able to buy my fav products as nutjobs are snorting it like it's going out of fashion!!!😫😫😫😫😫 New member here and first post too 🙋

• Wow
  • Sick

keylimepie

VIP Member
Hello all. A newbie here that has spent the last 10 days going through all the threads.

I too was a vulnerable person with mental health and self esteem issues which believed that ‘hinching’ would solve my problems.

I feel so ashamed that I was totally hook, line and sinkered!

Thank you to everyone on this forum for bringing the info that I needed to make an educated and informed decision that I was being duped.

• Heart

headfullofdreams

Did anyone hear her apologise to someone when she was looking at her picture in B&M (I'm assuming she accidentally got in their way)? I had to laugh, because even when on her own patch, cackling over a picture of herself, people still couldn't give a shit who she is and walk past as if she's another gobby chav [emoji23]

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Tellithowitis

Chatty Member
I admit I got sucked in to the Hinch thing when she was at 80,000 followers. I have mental health problems (due to ptsd from being sexually abused as a child by a family member for a decade), my anxiety is a daily thing I live with now that it’s part of my ‘norm’ now and I also live with chronic pain. The ‘hinching’ helped me. I stocked up my narnia (oh just typing made me eye roll haha), I bought all the chemicals, mixed them all together like a clueless moron and started becoming houseproud. For a few month as my life as good. However my anxiety started to get worse, I found myself becoming obsessed, I felt like shit if my house wasn’t sparkling clean, I was comparing myself and my home to others. In short it became a very unhealthy obsession. A couple of months ago my mum stepped in as she could see I wasn’t doing well. She started helping me see how it wasn’t healthy. Since I stopped (not cold turkey either lol) I am doing better mentally. I still have my daily anxiety and low moods but I am not running myself into the ground anymore. I have also got rid of all the nasty chemicals and back to using only eco ones again. I truly believe MH does not help people with anxiety. She tells them positive shit all the time, says cleaning is good for mental health, says ‘we are all in it together’ while she sits on her sofa with a support system right there with Jamie and her family. She needs to stop trying to self help people and encourage them to see a professional.
So glad you're doing better. My inbox is always open if you need a chat. It's not nice having panic attacks or any kind of mental illness. On here will keep you amused. This tattle team have me howling, I now put earphones in on a night but I cant stop myself laughing out loud on some comments. Welcome to tattle. Big hugs xx

kikirose

yeah I agree screenshot the abuse then post them and tag her in every single one! Let her see what kind of people are following her!
Unfortunately, I think she knows exactly the kind of people that follow her. The kind that will get their pitchforks AND wallets out on her say so.

She’s deleted the screenshot; not good PR really is it 😏
She only needed it up a few minutes. She knows people refresh her stories. Easy way to get revenge, then pass it off as a momentary lapse in judgement. Conniving bitch she is.

• Heart
  • Haha
In all seriousness how does she sleep with her head lying directly on top of a tumble dryer sheet.. because pillow cases aren’t that thick so surely you must get a massive whiff of it when you put your head on it? 😷😷 I bet her face and hair stink of Lenor sheets in a morning
I have to confess - I did it, don't shoot me :( I only did it once but when I was following her I made the bed exactly how she does, made & sprayed with a tumble drier sheet in each pillow case. Man it stank! I still went to bed in it though as told myself it would be worth the discomfort, itching and lack of breath to make me be like my hero, what a twat I was. Anyway 'twas the worse night's sleep I ever had, it was so overpowering. 3.00am and hubby was tearing pillows apart to get the lenor sheets out and swearing a lot. Ahh. Happy memories 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Missoula18

Chatty Member
6. Y’all need a hobby. - I have several, genealogy, travel and am a member of a polyglot society but again thanks for your concern.
I had to Google what a polyglot is!

I'm pretty sure that hobbies of the average hincher are watching Jezza Kyle and manicuring their 6 fingernails on each hand.

• Haha

kenzik25

Catching up on the thread from last night and I’m disgusted she had the audacity to post someone’s name to her story, purposely riling up the (b)army to stand up for her so she doesn’t get her hands dirty. It’s perfectly ok for her fans to send such abuse (that she knew they would send) but it’s not ok to call her out on the dangers she’s putting out there. This is getting out of hand now and she needs to take responsibility for the online bullying her legions of fans are inflicting upon others. Regardless of whether the person who sent that post used expletives, sending death threats is not ok. But al she cares about is her ever expanding back balance and ridiculous, unobtainable swipe ups.

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Just watched MH's stories, the loud cackling in B&M, the anxiety obviously doesn't hold her back from the desperation to be recognised

• Haha

Katya

Mrs Hinch has blocked Mrs Binch! It's a battle of the 'inches now guys 🤣 wonder why she blocked me?

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Sick of the bs

How are you going to just brush past the very serious points that the person made?! What the fuuuuuuck
I'm actually pretty speechless at what she's posted there.
It's so sneaky & underhanded. She's publicly outing someone who has a LOT of valid points; she's doing what all master manipulators and narcissists do when they hide in plain sight - how can she be like that if she's willing to post about it?! She's pathetically looking for sympathy and she's also unleashing the army by naming the person who dm'd her. She knows they'll be out for blood.
How can she ask how that person sleeps at night?!!
I'm just lying in bed shaking my head - she makes me so fucking mad!!!

• Heart
  • Angry

CLou17

Jamie picking up the dog shit confirms that the do9g rarely gets walked so has to take a dump in the garden.
Wonder if he put the shit in the bin? It'll be stinking in this heat.
Not specifically Hinch related, and in no way defending her, but dogs poo in their own garden regardless of how often they're walked. My dog is walked three times a day, but still poops in the garden every morning after her morning feed. And where else should dog poo bags be put other than the bin??? Please stop concentrating on the less important issues surrounding this "influencer". (Also hi everyone, my first post. I joined cos I too once looked up to Hinch, but have grown tired of the facade and the lies and clear as day damage being done to vulnerable people! However the post above really tapped a nerve with me so I had to say my bit).

Spaddy91

Long time lurker here 👋🏻
I wouldn't normally rant about this but I've had a few gins and it's got to me! Someone on the we love Mrs hinch Facebook page was asking if it's safe to spray their artificial lawn with Zoflora (yes really 😂😂) as they have dogs and a baby.i was advising nicely to use just hot soapy water as Zoflora is very toxic. Cue the hinch army attack 🙄 I posted the article about how a dog passed away due to its owner using Zoflora; my comment was promptly deleted and I've been blocked 😂 such a bloody cult.

• Wow
  • Haha