Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
Guys,, I’m
Sorry to bail out, but I’m done. I can’t witness this anymore. It’s eating away in my life. It’s taking over. My goodness please keep
On doing what you are doing, you are stronger than me, but for me, it’s over. Fucking crock of shite that is too consuming for this girl. But you’ve all been amazing. The funniest bunch of individuals I’ve ever witnessed xxxxxxxxxxx

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

headfullofdreams

She loves the block button
I'm sorry but if that really happened why didn't this person take a screenshot? I see a lot of discussions about the Hinch's misdemeanours, but sometimes with not a lot of proof. This sounds very fishy to me. Made up stories are hardly going to help the cause of people who want to show this woman in her real light.

Reactions: 36

zeatrix83

VIP Member
I admit I got sucked in to the Hinch thing when she was at 80,000 followers. I have mental health problems (due to ptsd from being sexually abused as a child by a family member for a decade), my anxiety is a daily thing I live with now that it’s part of my ‘norm’ now and I also live with chronic pain. The ‘hinching’ helped me. I stocked up my narnia (oh just typing made me eye roll haha), I bought all the chemicals, mixed them all together like a clueless moron and started becoming houseproud. For a few month as my life as good. However my anxiety started to get worse, I found myself becoming obsessed, I felt like shit if my house wasn’t sparkling clean, I was comparing myself and my home to others. In short it became a very unhealthy obsession. A couple of months ago my mum stepped in as she could see I wasn’t doing well. She started helping me see how it wasn’t healthy. Since I stopped (not cold turkey either lol) I am doing better mentally. I still have my daily anxiety and low moods but I am not running myself into the ground anymore. I have also got rid of all the nasty chemicals and back to using only eco ones again. I truly believe MH does not help people with anxiety. She tells them positive shit all the time, says cleaning is good for mental health, says ‘we are all in it together’ while she sits on her sofa with a support system right there with Jamie and her family. She needs to stop trying to self help people and encourage them to see a professional.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Maybe me calling her a cunt was a step too far. But upon a recent admission to hospital, a girl on my unit required extensive treatment due to chemical burns from Zoflora. I can’t sit back and watch any longer.

• Wow
  • Sad

F the dust.

VIP Member
I'm sorry to be 'that' person, and I know I'm going to get fleeced for this, but swearing at the Hinch and calling her a cunt just gave her the ammo she needed to get sympathy from her minions. They already rely on the misconception that the 'haters' are trolls and messages like this only reinforce that assumption. I KNOW some good points are made, but they are undermined by calling her a cunt and now, no one is going to stop and consider the facts, they're just going to see that their beloved leader is being picked on by the 'nasty bullies'. Of course it doesn't justify the abusive messages received since, but I really don't see how anyone can take the moral high ground when the original message used bad language.

Don't give her a reason to gain more sympathy, because stuff like this will only benefit her. People have made a lot of reasoned and considered points about the Hinch and her practices. Focus on getting these messages across, don't stoop to the level of a troll otherwise no one will take anything we say seriously v
It's a bit catch 22 really. Using " cunt" might have proved her point, we're uncouth trolls. Not using "cunt" and only stating the worries and concerns, probably meant she wouldn't share anyways. If that makes sense?

• Heart

kikirose

I saw her share a SS of a message before saying "I'll never name and shame". I think it was over the sewing machine.

Now she's put someone on blast to over 2 million people? Not taking the opportunity to pass yourself off as the bigger person, hey Soph? Stay classy!

• Sick
  • Heart

F the dust.

VIP Member
Well stone the fucking crows!! She put solar lights out in the sun...and now it's dark they've lit up...She can't believe it😂

• Haha
S

SherlockHuns

It's why dogs shouldn't be treated as family members. That's why they shouldn't have their own room and human bed and be spoken to like babies. Dogs don't have the same mentality as humans so shouldn't be treated that way. They're pack animals and need a leader. They shouldn't be treated as children. The best way to show a dog you love it is by walking it, feeding it properly and giving it plenty of play time.

• Heart
  • Haha

Sick of the bs

I've been a lurker on here for the last couple of weeks. I had heard from a mutual friend about tattle so I headed over to be pleasantly surprised to be reading what it feels likes I have been keeping in, afraid of getting lynched by the "Army" .
But you have given me the balls to be open and share my experience as I feel that it should be out there for people to be aware.

A little background on me. Im a thirty something mum of 2. My first baby came with massive complications and a very bad experience with me ending up getting heart surgery, and not being on my feet for 2 weeks. As you can imagine this brought on bonding issues and breastfeeding couldn't happen as my milk had dried up. I developed post natel depression , generalised anxiety disorder and OCD. ALL DIAGNOSED by professionals. I was so scared of germs and the harm I thought they would do to my child I would spends hours cleaning, going over the same spots hundreds of times. This on top of anxiety I developed agoraphobia. Of course my story is diluted down ( not like these zoflora users :') ]
So I battled for 10 years to get some normality back into my life. Battled to even make it out of my door. Not going to blow my own trumpet - well I am- and I managed to get married move across country, have another baby ! Normal things but to me its a massive achievement.

So then Mrs hinch came along. I thought she was really nice and funny - bearing in mind I had been following her since she had about 2k . I thought wow she is giving me good tips. How wrong was I? So I got myself a minky, zoflora bottles in their own basket. all the cloths and even a shark hoover. Now i'm quite lucky to be financially stable enough to be able to afford these - many aren't. But I still didn't realise I was being "sold" too.
So as you can imagine my anxiety flared up, then along came the dreaded ocd. Continually refreshing Instagram to see if Mrs hinch had uploaded a new story. Waking up at 3am and coming down to clean my oven sink etc.

I started noticing a rash on my arm. Didn't think much of it till it started spreading. My whole back was covered along with my arms! I went to the doctors> changed washing powder no difference, Went back who then asked me if I had been using anything different around the house. I broke down and confessed my ocd had gotton worse. The doctor then said something to me that has stuck with me. He said when they make the products you are spraying around your house, with your family and pets , do you think they don't wear biohazard suits, goggles and gloves. I mean wow. That is so true. I feel such a fool that I let this woman get me into place that I battled so much to get out of. You can laugh at me I wont mind, I mean I deserve it. A sales person at their finest has made a recovered ocd , relapse and I say relapse as that is exactly what is was.

But I woke up. I manged to get back into CBT and ive seen the light. So I thank you and keep spreading the word!
Glad you've found this forum but omg I am absolutely fizzing on your behalf! I feel like I need to do something about this - she's literally out of control and beyond reproach in the pursuit of making money. Fake ass witch. When will she ever stop? When someone sets fire to their house? When someone ends their life because they're in debt? When someone is seriously poisoned from doing something stupid with zoflora? When someone is hospitalised with severe OCD or other mental health issues brought on by the Hinch's greed and stupidity? She gets worse and worse every single day. I don't know how she can continue to upload those eBay swipe ups. I just couldn't do it knowing that some people had realised what I was actually doing. I've never known such greed. It twists my gut. Lurking Hinchers - please know that I am not jealous, I'm absolutely furious! Furious on your bloody behalf! I couldn't envy a woman who has sold her soul to the devil and has to dance to his tune umpteen times every single day.
I can only hope with all my heart that karma does exist.

Because she's a cunt!!!
I don't like that word but fuck me she is the epitome of a cunt. She's a cunt in capital letters, bold, italics, underlined, neon lights and with cunting bloody bells on!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Cunnyfunt1

Because people are furious at what she is getting away with and no not jealous nothing to be jealous of. I work in sales also so I know how impressionable vulnerable people can be that’s why you are banned from selling to vulnerable people. She doesn’t even have anxiety/panic attacks when you have them you think you are dying so there is no way anyone who is having them is cleaning there home and filiming themselves. I think she is confusing nerves for actually anxiety which ruins people’s lives people who have it are desperate willing to try anything so her praying on people is bloody disgusting. She is advising people to clean away anxiety which is the complete opposite of what a mental health professional will tell you to do as your anxiety then also turns into have ocd. Amd that cleaning products themselves actually cause you to have anxiety because the body/ liver become over loaded with chemicals and Cause feelings of anxiety. And funny how she only seemed to get anxiety and so called panic attacks a few days before she announced her book. Not to mention the harm she is causing to our planet we were finally getting somewhere people were becoming product aware and aware of the plastic we go through so many people started to change habits then she came along and undone so much good work and causes so much harm pouring chemicals down your sink to make it smell nice even though it’s harmful to aquatic life where does she think all these chemicals go. She steals off accounts like organised mum method and then sets her trolls against them not once has she spoke out about how her trolls behave as she loves it. I wonder how much everyone will love mrs hinch in 10-20 years when they have cancer due to overuse of chemicals. Cleaning regularly using chemicals is the same as smoking 20 a day not to mention how much your body absorbs. And as for being the big animal lover that she is and claims to be the majority of her products are tested on or contain animal by products she laces the house with chemicals which must be so overwhelming for that poor dog. Putting tumble dryer sheets under his pillow. I can’t stand to be in a house when these products are used let alone the poor dog. There are so many lonely vulernable people who just want to belong and she is taking advantage of that if they are all in it together why does she never share any of there pages. How many people do you ever see sharing a post of her getting back or responding to them. As I said I work in sales and it’s all sales techniques build a repor, creat a need for the products that the customer never knew they had that’s why half the stuff she tells you to buy isn’t even used in her own home it’s in a bloody lock up. All this stuff and can’t do a give away for her fans?! Even at Christmas did she back any charity’s? Give to kids who have nothing? Give to foodbanks? Homeless chairty? Using her profile for some kind of good? No she tane a bloody dog basket to a dog shelter what about all the bloody humans who line your pockets what about actually giving something back. Tell you one thing her karma will come back to her as everything she does is self serving. That’s why people don’t like her not because they are bitter or jealous. Sorry for the long winded post but I’m getting so bloody fed up of saint hinch and when you don’t agree you are jealous or bitter. Standing up agaisnt something that is wrong doesn’t make you bitter. Believe it or not, not everyone wants to be insta famous or be like theses towie twats it couldn’t be further from what I aspire to.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Y

Yellowcard

alright. Own up! Who was it that did this? 😂

The comments also mention Mrs binch too!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Bubu

Chatty Member
I seen on instagram the other day someone had refilled a plug in air freshener with zoflora! Another one was that someone was burning it in there wax burner! I don’t Think Mrs Hinch can be blamed for this as you would think these people should have some common sense as most of them are adults. It gives me anxiety thinking about those people doing stupid things and I wish I had written on there post now!
Mrs Hinch can absolutely be blamed for influencing this type of behaviour. She filled her reed diffusers up with zoflora and that’s just one example

• Wow
Reactions: 33

kikirose

It was me who sent that message! The abuse I’m currently getting is hilarious. I can’t sit back and watch anymore.
How is it she can reply to the messages that aren't nice to her, and acknowledge all the people asking where she bought things from, but can't acknowledge the messages from people saying how much they love her etc etc?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Llamabama

Chatty Member
yeah I agree screenshot the abuse then post them and tag her in every single one! Let her see what kind of people are following her!

• Heart
  • Haha

Llamabama

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion

Mrs Hinch #20 - Everyone else is sick of that cackle.. just look at the complaints on that website tattle!

• Haha
  • Heart