Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nobrains

I've been blocked. I commented (nothing nasty) saying that she should think what an impact the chemicals she uses have on the environment and the excessive use of them and the fosiil fuels it takes to create them ect. And that she needs to look at the bigger picture. Looking after the world for the next generation namely her son!! And now I'm blocked. Stupid bitch. To be honest I never thought she was that bad like not evil but now she's really pissed me off. How can you sensor literally every comment even onethat wasn't nasty? I wish the papers would run an article about what a stupid idiot she is who is profiteering of vulnerable people, encouraging others to hurt our planet and just making a laughing stock of actual illnesses.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Yel

Chatty Member
She was signed to gleam and doing disclosed ADs for P&G and not following the directions on the back - no open window, no gloves. She's changed now but loads of dangerous advice from the past where she should have known better.

If an AD on the tv was showing products and using them in a way that could be harmful you can bet they wouldn't get away with it. But this is our friend Sophie who accidentally signed with gleam and had never been out for a meal before :rolleyes:

• Haha

Dont@me

Wonder if they will block me too? I think I’d wnough people message them they may take note. I really hope that Hinch just fucks off after this baby. I can’t even watch her anymore, I just lurk here for the updates.

• Heart
J

JAM

New thread - Hinch still blocking, threats of abuse being sent, Sad that some still can’t grasp she’s fraudulent!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Missoula18

Chatty Member
I agree with all of your gripes regarding Mrs Hinch and her making money from swipe ups and advertising. But why are you all so bitter about it?

I don’t think what she does is particularly productive, but I also don’t think slagging her behind fake profiles is productive either. Probably counter productive and feeds her supporters to encourage and support her more. Your anti Mrs Hinch agenda is actually breeding a more pro Mrs Hinch agenda.

But I’m guessing none of you are intelligent enough to realise this. And I feel sorry for the people who follow Mrs Hinch like she’s a saint, but I equally feel sorry for the people who follow and obsess over every detail of her life in order to belittle her. Y’all need a hobby.
Hi Sophie!

You all need some 🍆.
"You all need some..... aubergine"

The hell is that going to do?! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Bubu

Chatty Member
I think her miming and dancing on stories is a big V sign to all us "haterz" that she's acting like nothing is bothering her but instead over compensates by doing those stories because she's totally fineeeee

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Llamabama

Chatty Member
Did you all notice that post though saying something like ‘I need to stop or I’ll regret this in the morning’ and then something about ending up in the papers?? Confirms it’s all for attention whether it’s good or bad. And all those posts about her making people laugh.. I don’t think she realises they were laughing at her not with her :/

• Haha
OK Tattlers Saturday fun time!

I'm bored and
1. It's too hot to sit in garden
2. Housework to do but can't be arsed
3. Study to do, see point 2

So let's play a game. A lot of us are ex hinchers. What's the most cringe worthy thing you did or bought while under the influence of the grinch. I've attached evidence of mine and I'm sorry 😂😂😂

Just to add, when I brought it home and proudly revealed my purchase hubby looked at the pen and asked me if I'd mugged an 8 year old on the way home.

Attachments

• Haha

Therealist

VIP Member
I hate that she’s shared it, such a beggy thing to do.
She’s Lined it up so when she wakes up she has loads of gushing mail from her army
She makes me sick!

And tbh that message she got was not even bad. It’s all true
Well said!

• Heart
J

JAM

All Sophie cares about is Sophie.
It's so obvious she's treated like a little princess by the way Jamie, her family and friends all pander to her every whim.

• Heart

Katya

Funny how Hinch went offline and suddenly a troll appears here trying to play devils advocate. Bye Soph! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 27