Mrs Hinch #19 and her eggy plugs, still fleecing the Hinchers because they're mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker here 👋🏻
I wouldn't normally rant about this but I've had a few gins and it's got to me! Someone on the we love Mrs hinch Facebook page was asking if it's safe to spray their artificial lawn with Zoflora (yes really 😂😂) as they have dogs and a baby.i was advising nicely to use just hot soapy water as Zoflora is very toxic. Cue the hinch army attack 🙄 I posted the article about how a dog passed away due to its owner using Zoflora; my comment was promptly deleted and I've been blocked 😂 such a bloody cult.
I must admit I always wonder how the chemicals she uses affect Henry. Like that 1001 spray (or snow as she calls it) she often sprays that on her living room rug and all up the stairs and on her landing and she says ‘you just leave it to do it’s thing’ but Henry follows her everywhere so he’s gonna tread in it and dogs often lick their paws etc so he’s gonna be ingesting it - id be so worried about that if it was my dog!

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Not specifically Hinch related, and in no way defending her, but dogs poo in their own garden regardless of how often they're walked. My dog is walked three times a day, but still poops in the garden every morning after her morning feed. And where else should dog poo bags be put other than the bin??? Please stop concentrating on the less important issues surrounding this "influencer". (Also hi everyone, my first post. I joined cos I too once looked up to Hinch, but have grown tired of the facade and the lies and clear as day damage being done to vulnerable people! However the post above really tapped a nerve with me so I had to say my bit).

One of my dogs never ever poos when I walk her unless she drinks some sea water when we’re on the beach. I can take her for a 2 hour walk and nothing but soon as we get home shes out the back having a poo 💁🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This was on one of the mummy pages I follow on Facebook. The op asked if Mrs hinch was worth giving a go
"She's brill" yiss at making tit loads of money, cleaning a clean sink and being a twit... she excels at those things!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh please 🙄 WTF....she is gonna come down to earth with a bump when she realises what a total muppet she has been falling for the tit. 🤢Pass the sick bucket 😂🤣

Long time lurker here 👋🏻
I wouldn't normally rant about this but I've had a few gins and it's got to me! Someone on the we love Mrs hinch Facebook page was asking if it's safe to spray their artificial lawn with Zoflora (yes really 😂😂) as they have dogs and a baby.i was advising nicely to use just hot soapy water as Zoflora is very toxic. Cue the hinch army attack 🙄 I posted the article about how a dog passed away due to its owner using Zoflora; my comment was promptly deleted and I've been blocked 😂 such a bloody cult.
That witch of a sister of hers only allows posts that gush about people’s love for ‘Soph’ or that involve stupid practices they are all stupid enough to do...oh and help line her pockets. Anything that contradicts what she does or uses no matter how politely, we’ll meaning or total true and honest and the stupid bint blocks you .

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Just left the Hinch Facebook group - there's actually a limit to how much ''stupid'' I can stomach.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The looney toons are now brain washing their kids with the Hinching tit

View attachment 12791View attachment 12792View attachment 12793
I see so many of these Hinchers that are so disconnected. From themselves, nature, their partners and even their children. It's sad.

I would completely give myself a dressing down if my son had to resort to this, and is being yelled at for no reason etc It's like he knows his mother is brainwashed and addicted to Mrs Hinch. Damn. He's trying to get on her good side by joining in the fan girling. Poor children.

I'm embarrassed for that woman. She even posted it online. Wtf!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.