Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChloChlo

VIP Member
She had the audacity to tell her followers a fake plant in her bathroom was still "going strong". No shit you patronising bitch it hardly needs watering.

Those faux foilage trelises are tacky.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Causewaygal

Chatty Member
Chatting to my husband earlier about Hinch and the whole zoflora thing and he casually says “oh we used that at work when we were short on pyro mix” ... he does SFX for tv and mostly blows shit up !!!! There are idiots out there chucking this stuff around their homes and he’s using it as an explosive liquid because it makes a good substitute for the usual acetone and nitrocellulose mix WTF !!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

butter487

I agree with all of your gripes regarding Mrs Hinch and her making money from swipe ups and advertising. But why are you all so bitter about it?

I don’t think what she does is particularly productive, but I also don’t think slagging her behind fake profiles is productive either. Probably counter productive and feeds her supporters to encourage and support her more. Your anti Mrs Hinch agenda is actually breeding a more pro Mrs Hinch agenda.

But I’m guessing none of you are intelligent enough to realise this. And I feel sorry for the people who follow Mrs Hinch like she’s a saint, but I equally feel sorry for the people who follow and obsess over every detail of her life in order to belittle her. Y’all need a hobby.
Fuck off

• Heart

Gillybean42

VIP Member
Wow I just watched thedisdad on Instagram. Love him! I think the Hinch should be afraid.... he’s coming for her lol

• Heart
  • Haha

FridayFunDay

Could she have lingered the shot over that Jo Malone bag any longer? Lame.

So much sugary crap! And yet another plastic bag... it's like 2002 when no one knew any better.

• Haha

F the dust.

VIP Member
Did anyone hear her apologise to someone when she was looking at her picture in B&M (I'm assuming she accidentally got in their way)? I had to laugh, because even when on her own patch, cackling over a picture of herself, people still couldn't give a shit who she is and walk past as if she's another gobby chav [emoji23]
She has to make a big hoohar every bloody where she goes! Glad people are indifferent to her! I bet it kills her if /when people take no notice.

• Haha
I hate that people say hinching instead of "cleaning". Its not cleaning. Hinching is dousing your shit in chemicals to make them smell nice. Cleaning is using tools like brushes. 🤷‍♀️ any how dryer sheets are non biodegradable. So use a ball of aluminum foil to prevent static. It can last a minimum of 6 months to a year. Save a pound a week (or every two days if your hinching) and in the long run it helps save our planet. Every little bit helps.

• Heart
Fingers crossed now I have highlighted DEBT & flammability and the fact she hasn’t addressed these issues some “hinchers” may open there eyes. My choice of language was wrong, but it’s the only way she will respond to you so she can play the woe is me act. Thankfully I lied about meeting her, I did how ever see her in Liverpool and she looked like a skeleton.

Llamabama

Chatty Member
I for one am not shocked. If I hadn’t of called her out for creating debt and fire hazards I wouldn’t of made it to her story. But she knows these accusations are being made so she wants to brush them under the carpet by setting her minions on one person in hope they’ll ignore the serious facts. They must protect there queen

This is my favourite message yet :) I’m awaiting a heart transplant. What a fantastic hincher she is! Really promoting MH’s mental health campaign.
That’s actually vile 😔 her followers are such hypocrites! They fiercely defend her and have a go at you for calling her out and saying ‘mean things’ (THE TRUTH) and then come out with disgusting comments like that.

• Angry
  • Sad

Sick of the bs

I for one am not shocked. If I hadn’t of called her out for creating debt and fire hazards I wouldn’t of made it to her story. But she knows these accusations are being made so she wants to brush them under the carpet by setting her minions on one person in hope they’ll ignore the serious facts. They must protect there queen

This is my favourite message yet :) I’m awaiting a heart transplant. What a fantastic hincher she is! Really promoting MH’s mental health campaign.
That needs to be publicised somehow - that's a fucking disgrace.

Ellsbells

Too True, actually am starting to dispise her!
Yes, I work with clients who are completely debilitated by anxiety, panic attacks and OCD. To the extent they are housebound. So what do you do when you're housebound? Clean. Clean. Clean. It's the only control you have in your ever diminishing world. And she has cornered the market in appealing to these poor folk. Fuck she is either Lucifer or deranged. How lucky to land in that market. That's why they applaud her, won't hear a word against her and come for you if you disagree. What a fucking disaster, the perfect storm. But wait, we are on to her, and she's not getting away with this. An almighty shit storm is coming her way

• Heart