Mrs Hinch #19 and her eggy plugs, still fleecing the Hinchers because they're mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the 6ft 9 about in the title? Am I missing something?

Edit: it’s now been changed but I’m still confused what it was about 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Updated to @JAM 's thread name, just because we can't forget her eggy plugs

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Had a thought while doing the washing up - some bakeries put trays of brown sugar or cinnamon in the ovens when there's nothing baking so people are drawn to the scent and it makes them want to buy things. I wonder if that's why MH sprayed herself with Zoflora at the book signing, she cant sell the smell of a Minky but she can sell Fresh Linen and Country Garden lol. Scent marketing is the next big thing apparently

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
At a radio show in the early days, the radio interviewer commented Mrs Hinch smelt strongly of something and Sophie replied it's cleaning products, and that's why she never wears gloves AND sprays her clothes with them, such as Lenor, as she wants to smell like them. Crazy.

This is the back of Zoflora, in tiny letters so I've made it bigger and clearer.

Don't forget, only this week Mrs Hinch sprayed it in her face and eyes and thought it funny. I've highlighted some of it for ease of reading.

'Contains among other ingredients', bit of shady writing there. Shouldn't it all be clearly written?

So if the company want people to wear protective gloves AND eye protection, why is Mrs Hinch advocating spraying it around in the air like air freshener inc in her face?! With no warning not to do that. She has a duty to over 2 million people.

Btw, if it's harmful to aquatic life with long term effects, it's the same for you Hinchers!

Mrs Hinch loves to spray and rub this stuff all over her kitchen surfaces etc several times a day. She then puts food on there. When she was cutting up peppers some fell on to her kitchen surfaces, which she put back into the meal :sick:

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Had a thought while doing the washing up - some bakeries put trays of brown sugar or cinnamon in the ovens when there's nothing baking so people are drawn to the scent and it makes them want to buy things. I wonder if that's why MH sprayed herself with Zoflora at the book signing, she cant sell the smell of a Minky but she can sell Fresh Linen and Country Garden lol. Scent marketing is the next big thing apparently
It’s why the bakery is at the back of the supermarket, so the smell of fresh bread can draw you to the back of the shop and encourage you to buy more as you go through the aisles.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
At a radio show in the early days, the radio interviewer commented Mrs Hinch smelt strongly of something and Sophie replied it's cleaning products, and that's why she never wears gloves as she wants to smell like them. Crazy.
I'm still in shock over the hincher that poured litres of zoflora in her back garden and said how amazing it smelt 🧟‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Maybe we should have told Extinction Rebellion about The Grinch and got them riled up about her damage to the environment. Sure fire way to get some fast news coverage about how toxic she is!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
At a radio show in the early days, the radio interviewer commented Mrs Hinch smelt strongly of something and Sophie replied it's cleaning products, and that's why she never wears gloves as she wants to smell like them. Crazy.

This is the back of Zoflora, in tiny letters so I've made it bigger and clearer.

Don't forget, only this week Mrs Hinch sprayed it in her face and eye and thought it funny. I've highlighted some of it for ease of reading.

'Contains among other ingredients', bit of shady writing there. Shouldn't it all be clearly written?

View attachment 12629

So if the company want people to wear protective gloves AND eye protection, why is Mrs Hinch advocating spraying it around in the air like air freshener inc in her face?! With no warning not to do that.

Btw, if it's harmful to aquatic life with long term effects, it's the same for you!
I didn’t know that the vapour was also flammable! Can only imagine how quickly these people’s houses will go up if a fire ever broke out 🙈

• Sick
Reactions: 13

Don't forget, only this week Mrs Hinch sprayed it in her face and eye and thought it funny. I've highlighted some of it for ease of reading.

View attachment 12629

So if the company want people to wear protective gloves AND eye protection, why is Mrs Hinch advocating spraying it around in the air like air freshener inc in her face?! With no warning not to do that.

Btw, if it's harmful to aquatic life with long term effects, it's the same for you!
She’s not a full shilling but they making money so they won’t say anything against her and there defence when someone gets seriously hurt it’s on the box there just as bad as her and I refuse to buy it now used it long before this gremlin came along 😡

Reactions: 13
Maybe we should have told Extinction Rebellion about The Grinch and got them riled up about her damage to the environment. Sure fire way to get some fast news coverage about how toxic she is!
We need help and fast. Every day due to her people are pouring tons of this toxic cocktail into our waterways with out a care in the world.

I didn’t know that the vapour was also flammable! Can only imagine how quickly these people’s houses will go up if a fire ever broke out 🙈
Yes it contains alcohol, which is why it stripped paint from radiators and varnished wood surfaces when Hinchers used it on them neat. lol One Hincher was left with a fuzzy radiator after she rubbed Zoflora neat on them in the Winter to make the house smell nice, it lifted up the gloss and left it rough.

An expert said the average person has 10 minutes to leave a house when a fire breaks out, and that's from sleeping to rising, so some time is lost in that. But with these Hinchers homes sprayed with so much stuff it is now down to half that. He estimated they have only 5 minutes left.

People have their cupboards (I refuse to call them Narnias, a portal to another world in a fictional book NOT a greedy store of cleaning chemicals) filled with this flammable liquid, too!

Mrs Hinch sprayed fake snow from an aerosol all over the christmas tree and decorations, then she sprayed the highly flammable zoflora around and on all her surfaces (remember it says on the box even the vapour is highly flammable) She then lit these big church style candles for her lanterns just inches away from her tree and I couldn't even look. She didn't have any windows open. She likes to live life on the edge.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Oh here we go with the ads! I've seen that radiator cover swipe up a million times now 😫

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.