Mrs Hinch #19 and her eggy plugs, still fleecing the Hinchers because they're mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok fair enough but how do you explain her finding clean honest livings insta account?
How would I know? Lol. I donโ€™t know the same things that you donโ€™t know. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Jamie picking up the dog tit confirms that the do9g rarely gets walked so has to take a dump in the garden.
Wonder if he put the tit in the bin? It'll be stinking in this heat.
Not specifically Hinch related, and in no way defending her, but dogs poo in their own garden regardless of how often they're walked. My dog is walked three times a day, but still poops in the garden every morning after her morning feed. And where else should dog poo bags be put other than the bin??? Please stop concentrating on the less important issues surrounding this "influencer". (Also hi everyone, my first post. I joined cos I too once looked up to Hinch, but have grown tired of the facade and the lies and clear as day damage being done to vulnerable people! However the post above really tapped a nerve with me so I had to say my bit).

Reactions: 29
Long time lurker here ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป
I wouldn't normally rant about this but I've had a few gins and it's got to me! Someone on the we love Mrs hinch Facebook page was asking if it's safe to spray their artificial lawn with Zoflora (yes really ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚) as they have dogs and a baby.i was advising nicely to use just hot soapy water as Zoflora is very toxic. Cue the hinch army attack ๐Ÿ™„ I posted the article about how a dog passed away due to its owner using Zoflora; my comment was promptly deleted and I've been blocked ๐Ÿ˜‚ such a bloody cult.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Have to say Iโ€™m really struggling to believe that screenshot is true. Regardless of how much I looked up to someone, if they then told me to F off thereโ€™s no way Iโ€™d then message them again! I appreciate everyoneโ€™s different but I dunnnoooooo...just donโ€™t think it adds up ๐Ÿค”

Reactions: 7
Long time lurker here ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป
I wouldn't normally rant about this but I've had a few gins and it's got to me! Someone on the we love Mrs hinch Facebook page was asking if it's safe to spray their artificial lawn with Zoflora (yes really ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚) as they have dogs and a baby.i was advising nicely to use just hot soapy water as Zoflora is very toxic. Cue the hinch army attack ๐Ÿ™„ I posted the article about how a dog passed away due to its owner using Zoflora; my comment was promptly deleted and I've been blocked ๐Ÿ˜‚ such a bloody cult.
Iโ€™m not on any of the fb pages but my gosh! They really donโ€™t like people pointing out the safety hazards do they ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Reactions: 12
Hi guys just watched thedisdad video and l messaged him and he replied saying thats just the tip of the icberg

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Hi all,

Infrequent poster but a total addict ๐Ÿคช
So a weird thing happened tonight I think- Iโ€™ve only used Instagram briefly today to upload a photo of a picnic I had in a lovely Leicestershire park, and I liked a few of the parody โ€˜mrsbinchhomeโ€™ posts (ps - whoever that is - you have all of my admiration ๐Ÿคฃ), and randomly out of nowhere, Lynsey Queen Of Clean liked two of my photos (just two random ones on my timeline) .. Iโ€™ve never followed her, tagged her, hashtagged her. Neither have I used any of the Hinch hashtags (thankfully was never sucked in), but putting two and two together, she must have seen my likes, seems like sheโ€™s a mrsbinchhome lover? *edited spelling

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Hi all,

Infrequent poster but a total addict ๐Ÿคช
So a weird thing happened tonight I think- Iโ€™ve only used Instagram briefly today to upload a photo of a picnic I had in a lovely Leicestershire park, and I liked a few of the parody โ€˜mrsbinchhomeโ€™ posts (ps - whoever that is - you have all of my admiration ๐Ÿคฃ), and randomly out of nowhere, Lynsey Queen Of Clean liked two of my photos (just two random ones on my timeline) .. Iโ€™ve never followed her, tagged her, hashtagged her. Neither have I used any of the Hinch hashtags (thankfully was never sucked in), but putting two and two together, she must have seen my likes, seems like sheโ€™s a mrsbinchhome lover? *edited spelling
She doesn't like her, she's told me before and she has dropped a few hints on her stories in the past x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think with it all starting to unravel for her, with honest living and disdad, and her being pregnant, she will say that she's taking a bit of time off due to the pregnancy, thus avoiding any backlash from what they reveal and then can come back after it's all died down with a brand new baby to show off.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.