Mrs Hinch #19 and her eggy plugs, still fleecing the Hinchers because they're mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what her “kids” really think of her??? I wonder if she’s one of those mates that irritate the hell out of you due to their constant “all about me” but you couldn’t get away without inviting coz they’ve been part of the furniture for like, ever

Shes got all her ebay shite swipes on a highlight anyway so why would anybody need to ask 🤷🏽‍♀️
Exactly,,, “for those of you that’s been asking” my ass!

Reactions: 12
Claims in the book she'd no friends and that's why she was anxious about school then tells us she's got loads of friends from childhood - her "kids"-
compulsive liar.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I admit I got sucked in to the Hinch thing when she was at 80,000 followers. I have mental health problems (due to ptsd from being sexually abused as a child by a family member for a decade), my anxiety is a daily thing I live with now that it’s part of my ‘norm’ now and I also live with chronic pain. The ‘hinching’ helped me. I stocked up my narnia (oh just typing made me eye roll haha), I bought all the chemicals, mixed them all together like a clueless moron and started becoming houseproud. For a few month as my life as good. However my anxiety started to get worse, I found myself becoming obsessed, I felt like tit if my house wasn’t sparkling clean, I was comparing myself and my home to others. In short it became a very unhealthy obsession. A couple of months ago my mum stepped in as she could see I wasn’t doing well. She started helping me see how it wasn’t healthy. Since I stopped (not cold turkey either lol) I am doing better mentally. I still have my daily anxiety and low moods but I am not running myself into the ground anymore. I have also got rid of all the nasty chemicals and back to using only eco ones again. I truly believe MH does not help people with anxiety. She tells them positive tit all the time, says cleaning is good for mental health, says ‘we are all in it together’ while she sits on her sofa with a support system right there with Jamie and her family. She needs to stop trying to self help people and encourage them to see a professional.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Claims in the book she'd no friends and that's why she was anxious about school then tells us she's got loads of friends from childhood - her "kids"-
compulsive liar.
Trying to get her claws into the people who spent their school days lonely and not having a great time.
Never mind, Soph here will be your best friend. Just be sure to tag her in your Hinch hauls!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Mrs Hinch needs to take note of the part -

"Researchers said physical activity was thought to be linked with better mental health but there was lack of agreement over what type and how long."

Reactions: 8
I admit I got sucked in to the Hinch thing when she was at 80,000 followers. I have mental health problems (due to ptsd from being sexually abused as a child by a family member for a decade), my anxiety is a daily thing I live with now that it’s part of my ‘norm’ now and I also live with chronic pain. The ‘hinching’ helped me. I stocked up my narnia (oh just typing made me eye roll haha), I bought all the chemicals, mixed them all together like a clueless moron and started becoming houseproud. For a few month as my life as good. However my anxiety started to get worse, I found myself becoming obsessed, I felt like tit if my house wasn’t sparkling clean, I was comparing myself and my home to others. In short it became a very unhealthy obsession. A couple of months ago my mum stepped in as she could see I wasn’t doing well. She started helping me see how it wasn’t healthy. Since I stopped (not cold turkey either lol) I am doing better mentally. I still have my daily anxiety and low moods but I am not running myself into the ground anymore. I have also got rid of all the nasty chemicals and back to using only eco ones again. I truly believe MH does not help people with anxiety. She tells them positive tit all the time, says cleaning is good for mental health, says ‘we are all in it together’ while she sits on her sofa with a support system right there with Jamie and her family. She needs to stop trying to self help people and encourage them to see a professional.
So glad you're doing better. My inbox is always open if you need a chat. It's not nice having panic attacks or any kind of mental illness. On here will keep you amused. This tattle team have me howling, I now put earphones in on a night but I cant stop myself laughing out loud on some comments. Welcome to tattle. Big hugs xx

Reactions: 31
How many kinds of disgusting is she? For someone with anxiety she sure has thick skin!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It is so easy to get sucked in, she appears to be all matey, we are in this together, ATB, and other shite. But what she really does is make people feel inadequate, preying on them like a bleeping vulture. I am happy to know you have seen through her. If I was at her BBQ, I'd punch her, she makes me so angry.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Exactly,,, “for those of you that’s been asking” my ass!
To be fair after some of the comments I've seen they're to lenor'd up that they're too thick to watch highlights or think for themselves

I couldn't agree more, and I'm so pleased you've got your mum to help you and are feeling in a better place.
There are loads of people now panicking that they're dog has dare shed a hair, or the kids have dared to play, or theyve been at work and now everything is a mess.
I'll bet my last quid their lives haven't changed and these things have always happened. The one thing that has changed though is Hinches influence and them having to constantly compare, which isnt good for your mental health at all.
All in moderation as with everything in this world

It is so easy to get sucked in, she appears to be all matey, we are in this together, ATB, and other shite. But what she really does is make people feel inadequate, preying on them like a bleeping vulture. I am happy to know you have seen through her. If I was at her BBQ, I'd punch her, she makes me so angry.
She doesn't seem to give a duck about the devastating impact she's had/having on people. Callous is her middle name along with twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
All Sophie cares about is Sophie.
It's so obvious she's treated like a little princess by the way Jamie, her family and friends all pander to her every whim.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
All Sophie cares about is Sophie.
It's so obvious she's treated like a little princess by the way Jamie, her family and friends all pander to her every whim.
Too True, actually am starting to dispise her!

Too True, actually am starting to dispise her!
Yes, I work with clients who are completely debilitated by anxiety, panic attacks and OCD. To the extent they are housebound. So what do you do when you're housebound? Clean. Clean. Clean. It's the only control you have in your ever diminishing world. And she has cornered the market in appealing to these poor folk. duck she is either Lucifer or deranged. How lucky to land in that market. That's why they applaud her, won't hear a word against her and come for you if you disagree. What a bleeping disaster, the perfect storm. But wait, we are on to her, and she's not getting away with this. An almighty tit storm is coming her way

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It’s an old superstition/wives tale, “wash on New Year’s Day, wash a loved one away” ie someone close to you will die if you do laundry on NYD. Nothing re Good Friday though
Thank goodness for that! I've just done two loads of washing today!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She needs to stop trying to self help people and encourage them to see a professional.
Absolutely! I’m very house proud and put a lot of pressure on myself to keep the house clean and tidy. But today I am having a bad fibromyalgia flare up and can’t clean. I’m looking at the crumbs on the floor and the dust on tv stand, feeling anxious because I can’t do anything about it. Initially MH was motivating for me but then I started to turn that into a lot of self pressure that I could really do without!

I’m finally staring to see that there could be a light at the end of the tunnel and the only reason for that is that I’ve started proper psychotherapy. Based on the reason they’ve given me for my anxiety (deeply rooted in childhood) there’s no freaking way mindful cleaning was ever going to solve that!

Reactions: 15
It certainly sounds like it. Maybe he’s overwhelmed with how big she’s got - not physically- the Hinch phenomenon.
He’s probably thinking that there’s no way they can exit quietly now, she’s desperately shilling anything and everything & more and more people are turning against her.
Probably won’t do him much good when it all goes tits up, as it surely must do soon.
It probs does his Head in that she documents everyyyyy single thing they do. She talks to her phone more than she does to him

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.